All Comments on 'She Helped Me'

by eatwithhelp

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
60andhorny60andhornyover 12 years ago
good

i enjoy eating mt own cum but prefer it when it explodes down my throat and in my mouth

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Interesting

As is typical of many men, they feel that once they cum, it's all over. Many roll over and sleep or get up leaving their partner hanging. Too many men find it erotic to have their partner use their mouth to collect the semen and swallow it, then won't even kiss their partner until they've cleansed it thoroughly. Sad.

DmitryDmitryover 12 years ago
Did not

read this crap, because what else can come from the liberal asshole????? Oh, maybee eating his own SHIT. I'd red it. Do not thank me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
great fetish

thought about doing this with a hot young girl helping me!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
OMG!!!

I need her to help me do the same thing or better yet to eat it out of her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Two nice stories

Your first expeience with eating your own cum assisted by your girl friend is a clear indication that you are on the verge of discovering the joys of bi-sexuality. By all means cultlivate this tendency. The rewards are great! Double the pleasure! Let yourself go and learn the joy of savoring another mans cum. Think ot the fantastic MFM threesomes that can be possible.

And of course continue to telll us about it. You write very well and you have an interesting situation to describe.

ctarrantellactarrantellaover 12 years ago
Not alone

You're not alone. There are a lot of guys who feel this way. My wife and I have gone through the same experience. It took me year's to cum inside my wife then go down on her. Same thing happened when I'd cum on her breasts. I always had every desire to lick her clean. Then I would chicken out. When talking about it with her during foreplay or sex it would get me rock hard. Even when I'd cum in her mouth I would cum so much and so long she couldn't keep it in her mouth long enough to swap it into my mouth. While we talk about it a lot more than we do it, it is great when we do. To her, it shows her I wouldn't ask her to do anything I myself wouldn't do.

The first time I licked my own semen off my wife was the first time she let me cum on her actual face. The deal was she would only allow me to do that if I licked it off her. Before that I could never cum on her face. Read the story I recently posted. Most of our desires revolve around this. Like I said, you're not alone.

Don't listen to the haters. There is nothing gay about me and my own cum is all I want to taste. I also enjoy the few times I got my wife to squirt in my mouth and on my face.

I understand where you are coming from and there are a lot of people who do and won't admit it.

CT

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Good advice on how to start

I had the same desires. My wife would suck me off and swallow but I wanted to try some too. One night I told her about it and she held my load in her mouth and kissed me deeply our tongues swirlled togwther sharing my cum. It was so erotic.

dredzodredzoover 12 years ago
Women LOVE it

With my girlfriends I would always think about eating their creampie just before cumming, or the girlfriend would talk about me doing it, and then after cumming my brain would usually switch off and I wouldn't do it. But when I did go ahead and do it, I'd guarantee another few orgasms for the woman, as they really enjoy this feeling of sexy power. One girl would always have me cum in her mouth and then French kiss the load into my mine. A few others REALLY enjoyed sitting atop me and dripping the load into my waiting mouth below.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
love cum

My girl always has me cum in her pussy or ass then she straddles my face and lets me eat it all up. I enjoy it alot

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
That's ME

I think about it all the time 😍. I tell my wife I am going to clean you up after I am done making love to you. And every time when I get done I change my mind. I don't know why but even right now I think about going home and filling her with cum and eating her afterward . But I always chicken out. I think about it 24 hours a day and it gets me soooo horny but when the time comes and I fill her with all my cum. I chicken out again and again 😩. My wife knows I want to do it and I will tell her when I am done I am going down on you. Not sure why but I loved your story thank you and it's nice to know I am not the only one😡

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Solution to the problem.

I thought of it also , best thing is after you cum in her mouth tell her not to shallow then kiss her and share ! Solution 2 , let another man cum in her first then lick her clean ! Then cum !!

EasypeterEasypeteralmost 6 years ago
She Loves it

My first time I got a taste of cum my wife came in from a girls night out. She got home around 1:30am. I was in bed waiting because she loves fucking after drinking. I asked her if she had a good night partying. She told me she had a great fucking time. She never uses that word. She kicked her heels off and steps onto the bed with her clothes on she stepped on the side of my head: I knew she wanted to sit on my face. I love eating her. As I tongued that pussy I knew . She tells me not to stop that a little of his cum is still in her . I've been eating my cum and others ever since. Some fresh and some second hand . Once you eat a little bit it's like potatoe chips, you want a few more shots.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Woman love it !

I will cum in my wife's pussy, then she will sit on my face while I eat her clean, she goes NUTS when I do this, cumming even more !

KB3NFEKB3NFEover 2 years ago

I love this store and thank you for posing it, and I am like the one anonymous person, I would love to do it and have tried many times saying I am going to go down on my wife afterwards but each and every time I chicken out from doing it or the want to do it leaves me, now don't get me wrong I have gone down on her every time she has come home from being out and has come home filled so it drives me crazy that I can't seem to do it when it's my own. :-(

Lumpy2Lumpy2over 2 years ago

Thanks for the advice. Wish I had the courage to ask her feed it to me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I have tried to eat my cum but I swallow strange men's cum as I finish blowing them in a booth with a gloryhole. Odd

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I learned to eat my own cum by watching cum eating videos. It took a while. I finally found one with a beautiful woman who encouraged her viewers to become a cum licker. I followed all her guidance from undressing to how slowly or quickly to stroke my dick. At the end, she gave a slow, sex countdown to orgasm. When she hit 1, I spewed. Then, as she told me to I licked my cum off my hand.

AnonymousAnonymous3 days ago

I loved this story. I have wanted to eat my own cum for so long and have the same problem. Somehow, sometime I am going to eat it up myself.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous