All Comments on 'My Wife at the Holiday Party'

by clarkoverns

Sort by:
  • 247 Comments
boaman007boaman007over 12 years ago
Great Story...

Well you got me in the holiday mood....LOL. Very hot story thanks for sharing.

Manfred

nakdsubnakdsubover 12 years ago
You got to be kidding

Gad I wish stories like this had a prologue saying what kind of story it was. That way people like me wouldn't waste their time reading half way through.

If you read the comments before the story, this is just another, "Gee, I saw my wife having sex with a bunch of guys and my dick got hard," story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
You've got to be kidding

You see "wife plays party game with husband's coworkers" and have no idea? You're either dumb as a post or a closet cuck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Excellent Story

Apparently some people think this is real and they should object, based on their own impeccable morals. It's an erotic story folks... a very hot story. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Not Up to Usual Standards

Ok story, but not up to Clarkoverns usual standards. This story, compared to others of his, is shorter, with less teasing. It's a little too two-dimensional. The game, as described, seems awkwardly artificial to me, especially since 'lights out' wasn't really 'lights out', given the ambient lighting in the room. It's hard to make up a game that has similarities to 'musical chairs', without making it 'musical chairs'.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
enjoyed it very much

I like the way she keeps the husband involved. Always getting feedback on what she is doing. Keep up the good work of fiction. It is written for entertainment not bible to live your life too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
the slut

By her doing that she just made her the company slut. to not let her man get some of the other wifes was a total turn off. If it had been me I would have said if you want to do it but I can't . No way would I be staying and if she did then good bye. the story was very well but that was the trun off for me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Yep company whore/slut/bitch is correct.

I can see him getting promoted real soon, all he has to do is send his bitch/whore to his bosses get them to fuck her over and over again let them know he is little dicked cuckold and he will be much better off, you go cucky and bitch/whore.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Rehash with holiday dressing

Same exact story as the strip musical chairs except during Christmas time with misletoe and lights out.

Saxon_HartSaxon_Hartover 12 years ago
pathetic loser

Real men will kick her ass to the curb and knock the shit out of any and every guy who fucked her. A real man would have killed the first dickhead to touch her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

She's so hot that she did things for husbnad, isn't she swell. Seemed practice makes perfect for her and he should be careful what he asks for? Those pesky unexpected consequences will be a problem? The guy will get something he may not want, somehow ...someway.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Thanks for sharing

hot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
idiots

Would you idiots stop reading stories in this section if you don't like the theme!!!

I'm tired of your self righteous opinions on something you clearly hate.

It was an entertaining story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Jackass

A great story. Idiots abound and all I can say is this start is hot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Very Erotic!

We love the way you built the story up - innocent, then playful, then very naughty. Sounds like a fun party - enjoy your promotion!

Nick and Tanya

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Another "WOW"!!!

Been waiting for a long time to see you do more stories like this... (a la "My Wife's Friends come to Town" --- a Masterpiece!!) Definitely worth the wait!!! Big, BIG 5-star rating!!!...

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
great story

Good work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
wife's next party

This story has me thinking about my wife's next company social function. I don't think I'd like to see her gangbanged but i know a couple of the guys have the hots for her. Maybe afterward one of these guys can accompany us back home or to a hotel room where he can screw her

nadinephillipsnadinephillipsalmost 12 years ago
I loved it

I am dripping. There is nothing better than a public gangbang. I would have loved hearing about all that cum draining from her nasty and used pussy dripping down her legs. Mmmmmmmmm. More!!

Nadine

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
More

Please man you Gotta write more, these are the best stories i've ever read

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great wife

What a fantastic wife you have and your ofice party sounds pretty good too

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
snivley

oh yeah is hot strokin my cock ,more more, and let ur wife catch u playing with the Christine pussy, n fondling her tits,even sucking ur cock as ur wife watches,after all she got fucked by many

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
What a slut?

Before you stick anything in her, better send the slut to the doctor's to get tested for everything. You going to risk your life and have sex with her? I don't think so!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
So hot and sexy

Wish my wife would let go like this

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Un-realistic

If you have a marriage like this you obviously need a divorce, this guy is a wimp and he married a whore. Obviously if this was a true life experience there is no way she could have been loyal to him before this point.

MareCrisiumMareCrisiumalmost 11 years ago
get over it

What's with all these readers lodging self-righteous objections to this story's content? It's a fantasy. Fantasy is different from reality. Reality is where all these ethical and health-related concerns may have validity. Fantasy is an enchanted, fictional realm where these realistic concerns are suspended for the sake of imaginative enjoyment. Is this really so difficult to grasp? Apparently for some, it is!

Also, it's interesting that the indignant moral crusaders who castigate the author presumably read the story through in its entirety. If you're so offended, then simply move on. No one gives a shit about your absurd, hypocritical outrage.

On a more positive note, I really enjoyed this story and had a ball jerking off to it! (PUN)

cantbuymycantbuymyalmost 11 years ago

get over yourself marie. people have been commenting about fiction since there was fiction and it was not written down but passed through generations verbally. just because it is porn does not mean people cant comment. duh.

for my comment - the wife is a skank slut whore and hubby needs to divorce her or at least charge his work mates for the fucking she gives them.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Great story! Cant believe some of the idiots comenting on here though but bet they enjoyed it too!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
And the followup to this story?

Is when the husband wakes up and divorces his slut wife. The end.

mrrcbradfordmrrcbradfordalmost 11 years ago
Why are you reading a story like this?

It is plain to see that the story disgusted you. It was also plain to see that you read EVERY SINGLE WORD. This is not an easy thing to understand. You are soooo disgusted. She is such a (insert sexually related insult here). The titles almost always give away the content. If it doesn't, the story descriptions give you more than a hint. So, why are you reading something that you already know is not something you will enjoy?

CuckyJimmyCuckyJimmyover 10 years ago
Very Similar

We must have a lot in common. One major difference is that we attend parties from my wife's work much more often and her colleagues are very sociable and friendly. When greeting my wife, some..not all as in your story..crush my wife with a their hugging and kiss her on the lips, definitely a bit more than appropriate. Also, my wife will give her attention to her colleagues, even one on one, sitting on a couch, close together. The appearance makes my little dick stand for sure. But, the best I know, that is as far as it goes. I can only imagine the second half of the story. Very wild!

Sam37Sam37over 10 years ago
This story is identical

To a story from a few years ago called, "Musical Chairs." Sure, there are (very) minor differences, but this IS the same story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
To Sam37

the author says at the beginning that it's a copy of a JetLag story

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

i think the husband should get some pay back

rightbankrightbankover 10 years ago
self defined cuckold

she loved it and so did he.

so much for going to work the next week. He loses, he loses his job, and any respect he thought he had among his fellow workers.

coachhoops2014coachhoops2014over 9 years ago
HOT

Very hot story! I loved reading it, very enjoyable!

impo_58impo_58over 9 years ago
Nothing hot at all....

Nothing hot at all...Sure he liked her to show of a little, but from that she decided to fuck all the guys in the party and then say to him: "I did it to make you happy!"...That's bullshit...Another thing the wives didn't care that her husbands fucked another woman in front of them? One thing was to take the clothes off, another what happened...

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
At the office after the party

I love imagining the wife visiting the husband at the office after the party, wearing something ultra sexy and turning all co-workers on like crazy, remembering when they got to see her naked and fuck her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Hot hot hot

Loved the story and ignore the dummies who spend their life trying to be macho but wank off over sex stories lol I certainly enjoyed it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Everyone's a Critic

Simply amazing that nearly everyone who panned this story has posted no stories of their own! What's wrong with that story????

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Not mad? He was furious! But doing it again was a great idea!

Hubby hired a PI and got all her activities on video. During his divorce from the slut, he sued all his co-workers and his boss, making sure all their wives and girlfriends got copies of the video. He made enough money off suing the Company and the other men to retire and he moved a long, long ways away and enjoyed the rest of his life. The end to another crappy story with a spineless husband seemingly happy to let his cheating wife bring home every disease known to man and risk his life in exchange for her being a whore. I don't think so. Terrible story.

MunchDKMunchDKover 9 years ago
I do not get

Why people read loving wives stories, and then write responses like theone below. If you do not like them, don't read them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
hot fucking wife

I love it when my wife gets carried away and gets fucked by other guys but the best part is licking her cum filled cunt clean. I want to try sucking cock while she watches and cheers me on.o

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Please invite me to the next party with your wife Karen and you

Great party. Wish I was there under the mistletoe, in the dark, naked, with your sexy, hot, wife Karen.

I know she would make you real happy, and proud.

I really like the fact that she swallows.

No one at the party took advantage of that, I would have.

Hoping to see you at the next party

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Ecstasy

It would seem some of the men put Ecstasy in the punch, and encouraged the women to drink it after they danced. The men stuck to the hard stuff. The husband should have recognized the final step when his wife wanted to be naked. It was time to get her out of there, and take her to the hospital for a drug test, and STD check. He should quit on Monday, and sue his boss and the company for sexual harassment.

impo_60impo_60about 9 years ago
The same...

We can change the characters names and this was the same as "My Wife's Friends Come to Town"...1*

GoodhueGoodhuealmost 9 years ago
Another Dumb Asshole!

STDs? Pregnant? Falls for a Giant cock? The dumb shit husband is paying with fire! AND,you have to figure that the co-workers who'd fucked his wife would bust his chops about it often at work. And Karen? She's a low-life twat!

TrevorvichTrevorvichalmost 9 years ago
Erotic

Super erotic. Thanks.

JoeehartleyJoeehartleyover 8 years ago
Great party

Invite me next time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Love to watch

Parties like this is har to fine. My wife and I would like to party like this. Connie like when she can show off her body. Men has seen her tits and played with her boy. I like to watch and she puts on a show. having friends she her body turns me on. Have yor friends see your wife naked and play with her body.

maverick51maverick51over 8 years ago
Next Party

Hot story. Interestingly none of the other wives made advances to,messed around with or screwed Karen's husband, bummer. A chapter 2 or more would be great. Perhaps a little girl on girl action??

Karen must have laid a trail of jism along the floor as she made the rounds screwing the guys. .

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Wish it was me

Hi. I'm Susan and I wish I was your wife at the party, I would love to fuck a lot of cocks and even eat some hot cunt while being fucked, it's just the best being a slut at a party

Do tell more of these please.

Susan Yorke

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
A bit lame

Strip mistletoe? Seriously? Talk about having to have a suspension of disbelief, that's it and more. The intro was too fake to get past.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great Story!

I'm glad I got the chance to fuck your wife!

Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Load of bollocks

I love wife stories but for fucks sake make it a tiny bit realistic.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
As a rule, clarkoverns is a good writer, but this particular story is not my cup of tea (☆☆☆+)

:)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Gave it a 5 ,

it is my cup of tea!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Implausible

Not bad, but a comment: A general rule of fantasy is to establish the rules of your universe early on, and stick to them. I didn't buy the sudden transition from normal co-workers and worrying about his work reputation, to co-workers who readily agree to strip naked with other wives and wives who are eager for that but are hesitant to show any skin. I enjoy stories more that either begin with characters further along that path or take time to show the characters' transitions.

dungooddungoodabout 8 years ago
sick u r!

worst I' e read. sorry i did.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
An orgy...one step removed !

My wife doesn't go quite that far...she has gotten completely naked at a couple of bars and is always naked at home and we both let it include finger fucking and me getting jacked off and occasional mouth fucking but the only time we actually fuck someone else is if we are partying with other couples and swap. BARE469

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
lucky husband

I love when my wife gets carried away and lets several guys fuck her a little and even shoot cum in her. The best part is licking her pussy clean afterwards. Lucky cocksucker!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
According to what his wife told him, each of his male co-workets fucked her at least once; his boss & some male colleagues her twice each

Final scene in VINTAGE PORN MOVIES tended to be AN ORGY.

What's good for a movie is good gor an erotic story.

We must accept the fact some men want to be married to a slut wife.

They wouldnot be happy if they lived with a faithful wife!

In this story the wife does say she did it for her husband.

col_lovercol_loveralmost 8 years ago
Karen was a very good wife.

I would love a slut wife like Karen. But as we were staying the night I would have told her it was only right if the boss fucked you one more time and then I would have fucked the bosses wife as well, the party should have turned into an orgy. the guys were all naked and all the lady's watched Karen getting fucked, don't you think all the lady's wanted to be fucked. Watching someone fuck is the best aphrodisiac you can imagine. I was leaking precum when I finished this story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
sick closet cases

The writer and the sick fucks praising this shit 1*

impo_61impo_61almost 8 years ago
The weak point...

The weak point: "Honey, the wives all want to play a game..."! Really? All wives were sluts and were ready to share their husbands in order they could fuck around too? What kind of relations could exist at work after this kind of parties? 1*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
work parties

ive been to a few sexed up work parties and been fucked by colleges in front of my wanking husband, he loves to clean me out afterwards,he wants you to have my e mail to get to know me more xxx

jane.222@live.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Just another day at the zoo, . . .

watching the animals fuck. Bet your family if really proud of your writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
A good start to a story.

When do you plan to finish it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
hot wife

More wives need to be like that. My wife gets drunk and lets guys fuck her then giggles as she has me lick her pussy and even suck their cocks. That is great fun and licking cum is oh so tasty.!!!o

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Slut wives make this world a happier place

My wife & i worked in different locations of the same company.

Everybody and his brother knew that they could touch her curvey ass or big boobs & say Oh i am sorry & it was OK. At company parties they could do more.

A buddy of mine from my location became her boss. He was divorced. He invited us to spend a weekend at his parents' cottage. We all got drunk. She was hitting on my biddy big time. She was sitting beside him on the sofa. She started kissing him on the cheek every now a then. She asked him to kiss her back. He looked at me & i said i didn't see any harm in that. They started French kidsing in earnest.

She all of a sudden stopped kissing him back, told him "hold on a sec" - then looked at me & said, "Honey, will you still love me if i have 2 husbands this weekend? It would make me real happy. Please say it is fine with you..."

That weekend i did fuck her once but i got to watch my wife's boss fuck my wife 4 times & eat her pussy before and after each intercourse.

I enjoyed watching my wife having sex with another man. I liked watching her giving him a blow job. I did not hate him. When the weekend was over he said to me, "i hope you are not mad at me... I hope we can still be friends..."

"We are friends, buddy. I am glad the 3 of us spent this weekend together."

NightOwl47NightOwl47over 7 years ago
Love it

Great story idea and very well written. The wife's slight embarrassment throughout adds a lot of eroticism. The husband's slight reluctance but continued acceptance adds heat too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
someone lost

All their marbles and won both the divorce settlement and the suit against the boss and doesn't have to share it with the ex wife, because the divorce hearing came before the suit against the boss and all his employees.

knickerlover13knickerlover13over 7 years ago
hot

great story ,well written.

tazz317tazz317over 7 years ago
FORGET THE WATER COOLER

grab the mistletoe and wing it TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Watching my wife's ass groped

I love seeing guys grab my wife's ass. It s a nice round ass and gets a lot of attention. Her uncle has an elder friend Thad who makes it known he wants to fuck Denise. He comes to all the family party's and always winds up with flirting with Denise his arm is always around her. We were at a wedding when he totally realized what a wimp. Was an even had me admit my dick was small and didn't satisfy dense. I even told her she called me needledick. Talk about laughter and he made sure to let all his friends know. Once it was established that he was more f a man than me. He was very bold with Denise in front of me. He had his hand on her ass the whole wedding. Sneezing her ass Hawks while I watched. He even had me getting hem drinks. He wanted me to help him get my wife drunk. If I didn't he said he would kick my ass in front of everyone

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Nice job re-imagining the original story

I enjoyed it too. Can't seem to find it online now but similar attitudes and experience. Hot story and a good job.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
I love company parties

My husband is a consultant and contracts out to different companies every two years. We go to these company's parties knowing we won't see these people again and I get to really enjoy myself. It started with dressing sexy and eventually lead to flashing. Pretty soon my husband wanted to see me flirt and maybe give a handjob. Well that got him so horny that now he usually picks one victim for me and has me see how far I can get before the end of the party. Let's just say that the last four years I have gotten royally fucked.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
☆☆☆☆☆ (rounded to 5 from 4.85/5.0 = 97% = A) THE STORY WAS MEANT TO BE A FUCK FEST FANTASY..

... in which both the hotwife & her voyeur wittol husband enthusiastically take part.

A fantasy is like a dream, you need not face your colleagues come Monday because it all is happening in your brain whether you are awake or sleeping.

• • •

Re anon 12/11/16 Watching (his) wife's ass groped: Such reaction is common than many people believe

Re anon 09/18/16 Slut wives make this world a happier place: They sure do!

Re anon 03/12/16 ... not (his) cup of tea: Liar, liar - pants on fire!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Very hot!

Great story - would love to watch my wife suck and fuck with a group of strangers - you tell the story well - thanks.

Nick

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
What!

Why would he be mad she just fucked every guy there and he worked the light switch so they could do it. What a crock of shit this story was!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

I've seen house wifes at parties get approached by different guys and try to feel them up.some of the wives walk away.then some don't move they let the feel them.i found one wife with big tits walked up to her said it looks like you need anotherr drink and good fucking.she looked at me said i don't think so and said just won't be me going to fuck you.said we are going to gangbang you your husband wants to see you get fucked in your cunt ass and mouth.she tried to walk away we stopped her.there was us six guys around her said to them grab her which they did.walked up to her ripped her dress off grabbed her thong ripped that grabbed her bra tore it off too.said to everyone in the room we have a canidate here with big tits and hairy cunt that we plan on doing gang rape.her nylons and garter left on so she got picked up put on the table we took turns ramming her cunt and cumming in her.we did double cunt and one in ass at the sametime and her husband watched and he said fuck the slut good.also said hope you guys get her pregnant because after tonight we will be divorced.she had cheated on him before so we just kept fucking her and we finished with her she bite marks on her cum on her face in her hair plus cum leaking out of her cunt and ass.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Total bullshit scenario

Unless he worked for a porn studio, the idea that every wife and female coworker would agree to such an asinine game is just plain stupid. It would never happen in a million years. Then to be sidelined and confined to mostly watching when the rules could just as easily had mistletoe above him as well?!?... TOO FUCKING STUPID to even begin to be hot .... Grow up, the brain will always be the sexiest organ.... Use it to think before you write!

loveable_guyloveable_guyover 6 years ago
Anonomous

Do you spend ALL your time putting up negative comments? These are fantasies, not real life.

Are you embarrassed to put your sign on name on here? Coward.

knickerlover13knickerlover13over 6 years ago
hot

great story.my wife read this story and would love this to happen to her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
UGH!!!

Not in a million years!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Ugh

Cant handle the thought of the co workers. Would not work for me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great Story

love stories that have dialog between the husband and wife. Looking forward to reading more like it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
THIS STORY IS MY CUP OF TEA 100% & THEN SOME!

To paraphrase an earlier comment, clarkoverns wanted to write a fuck fest story.

This is a fuckfest story & a love story 2 in 1.

Bravo!

timrivtimrivabout 6 years ago

Three weeks later Karen missed her period and nine month later had a black baby. They divorced six months later.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
The Wife Sounds Like She is Simple

And the husband is not the sharpest pencil in the box either! A tale of simple minded folks!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
too simple minded

wife is way to simple minB2C2ded to be believable and hubby is even more simple minded

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
I really liked this story! I am not u uque in that regard: 936,713 views, 726 favorites!

😊

hellsentguyhellsentguyabout 6 years ago
to Timriv

You are either a racist or worse, an American southerner.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
great time

great story loving wife and hubby me i let my wife go with men to be used nonstop at partys or groups

timrivtimrivalmost 6 years ago

Two weeks she found she was pregnant. About nine months later she gave birth to a black baby girl, her bosses. Divorce followed.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Pure crap!

This was a waste of time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Got me hot.

We need more stories like this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Wish mine would

I couldn’t jack off fast enough after reading this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Yay - wife's a slut!!

Get your tags sorted out...'co workers' only, you know you can have 10?

Good old hubby, cos he loves her body and loves it when others look at it, it means he's happy with all the people at work fucking her.

5 months went and all was well, 6 months went she started to swell.

And to finish it all off the husband doesn't get to fuck anyone and ends up with the pity bj at the end. Probably a good thing as you don't know who has what disease.

Which was the black guy?

Who had the 12 inch cock that was 6 inches round that she fell in love with at first sight?

Any more clichés or tropes you want to squeeze into this?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Sweet Loving Wife At The Party

I loved this story and had to cover my lap with a couch pillow as I secretly read this story. My wife was on her tablet and on the other end of the couch. I was so turned on with how the wife would come over to her husband, being so sweet and loving, and tell him how she had been naughty with his coworkers. Made me so hard

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous