All Comments on 'Slave Auction'

by staciliv

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
eroticsluteroticslutover 12 years ago
thank you

I love it , my husband and I are thinking of making this happen for real, I just dont know if I have the guts to go through with it ,

It would be one of the most out there fantasies of mine

thank you again

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Wow!!

There has been some quite superb new stuff today, and this story isn't the least of them by a country mile! I found it very hot and entertaining, a truly exciting read - thank you and please have 5 stars for your wonderful efforts!

JustaSCOUNDRELJustaSCOUNDRELover 12 years ago
Wondering

I've been wondering where you were and how you've been doing. I'm glad to see you are back. I've always enjoyed all your other stories and I'd put this one way up on the list. I do think this needs at least one more chapter or more depending on how you write them. Thanks for a good read.

Mike

Nitro70652Nitro70652over 12 years ago
purely accidental

Until yesterday, I didn't even know your stories. I stumbled upon "Me, Myself and I" while checking back over the archives of Literotica when I searched Punishment. I knew it was too late to comment on that story but as luck would have it, you have published this gem. Your writing is incredible. If any of this is true, you are a gem yourself. Anyone who reads your stories and can't visualize everything that is happening just hasn't been focusing on the story. This story didn't disappoint either.

You have a talent for writing and if these stories are fiction, you are incredibly in touch with your fantasies. Excellent work and I hope to find more from you.

5 stars.

estragonestragonover 12 years ago
Hot and Well Written

Doesn't need anything more, the reader should just add imagination and stir. Good mechanicals, graphic prose.

fudgeswirlfudgeswirlover 12 years ago
Fantastic Story!!!

I loved this story!!!!! Definitely a 5 star story! Please write a sequel about her weekend! (Could you work her Limits List into that sequel? I would appreciate it.)

I don't think I've read any of your other stories. I'm off to correct that mistake right now!

ExpDomMExpDomMover 12 years ago
More! More!

Very good story. I'm hoping to find a part 2.

slavegirl93slavegirl93over 12 years ago

continue this i wanna here more

HeyAllHeyAllover 9 years ago
Excellent

I thought this was well written and I really liked the storyline. The story did a great job of showing the female character's perspective.

wonderful work!

SassyKatz71SassyKatz71over 9 years ago
Interesting

Is there more ? Enjoyed it

Tammi38Tammi38over 9 years ago
Excellent

Great story...... Hope there is more!

IssaquahIssaquahover 8 years ago
Auctioned off but totally turned on

Wow - great story. Nicely written. Much like a good slave, it begs for more.

DomwoolfDomwoolfover 8 years ago
story

nice start.

WORDSMITH2015WORDSMITH2015about 8 years ago
APPETIZER

Waiter, main course, please!!!!

TorMentor68TorMentor68about 8 years ago
Tease...

Such a tease. Excellent so far; I'm left thirsting for more!!

PeppadancePeppadanceabout 7 years ago
Yummy

Love it. Short and sweet. Much like you... I was right there in the room.

I could feel your excitement you lil slut.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Wish I could do this too.

This admission is so captivating I wish I had been you.

OralDaveOralDavealmost 7 years ago
Wow!

I was going to kidnap you on lit discussion board. I still am going to try, it's just that you write so well it'll be hard to equal your skill and sensuality. As a guy, I could still see through Staci's eyes. If I had a pussy I think I would have cum at the same she did while she was being auctioned off! Good writing....

and I was about to sign off saying something like "your fan, your follower...." But in a perfect world you're my follower, my servant. In a world where such prose is written, things are pretty close to being perfect.

Wait for me.

D

roseyfingersroseyfingersover 6 years ago
Great but need more

You should have mentioned Staci's limits, or lack of limits.

Also, what happens next?

dacoach44dacoach44over 5 years ago
Promising...

You are right, Staci. What does it make the girl who wants to be a slave? Even sweeter was your orgasm as being sold. Its only for a weekend, but I sure hope to hell you put down some limits on how he can hurt you.

thomas_deanthomas_deanover 4 years ago
Auctioned Off

Humiliation in Slave Auction is a game. Slaves set the bounds of their bondage; the bounds set may influence the price. The question is: why did Staci go through this? I think that's an important question left unanswered or perhaps not developed adequately.

We see that Staci has an interest in play - acted humiliation. But what pushes her over the top to actively pursue it?

Was it adventure, a lark, money such as a share of the upset price, an investigation to write an exposee or human interest story? The possibilities are endless but the question is not well answered.

Still it's a well told story. The erotic elements support the story line. The medical examination is clinically proper and sterile. Cutting off the clothing seems a waste of assets. It is more humiliating to make the subject publicly disrobe.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

good...but the narrative needs to be continued after the auction.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

was great start, to bad the author never finished the story..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I want a part 2 is so good I felt as if I was her getting sold

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Well-written! I love the idea of this sort of auction

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userstaciliv@staciliv
208 Followers
A little country, sometimes I get my roll rocked