All Comments on 'Mom's Secret'

by 69flowers

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
montywingermontywingerover 12 years ago

A lovely story and such a shame it was not allowed to continue.

Rawmaster50Rawmaster50over 12 years ago
Good and hot

Nasty sweaty sex and risky fucking next to father's bed. I do want to remind you that women and men have been known to change their minds. (Hint)

mexbearlllmexbearlllover 12 years ago
OH YEAH

Maybe if try hard you could come up with some more???

TrilloTrilloover 12 years ago
Bold

Brilliant and bold. Nice story telling with exciting action. Look forward to more of your work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Whew!

That was very hot! Loved Mom's hairy pussy.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 12 years ago
That was very erotic

Sweet sex and shooting a load in mom's pussy, is very erotic and sexual. Fucking her on the floor beside the bed where his dad slept, is priceless.

Thanks for the good read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Exquisite!

Pure purrrrfection! Pure pleasure!

oldtwitoldtwitalmost 12 years ago
Great

Short and to the point, loved it

JhMcKnJhMcKnover 11 years ago
Fucking Mom

You should have extended it a little bit, but it was a great story. I'm sure that there are a lot of mothers that get fucked by their sons than we will ever know about. Apparently she liked a good hard cock and your guy provided it for her.

She also loved exotic lingerie.

LAROCLAROCover 11 years ago
No work no gain !!!!!!!!!!!!

That young man should have tried harder. When he got back from school, she was primed and ready. Just a little push on his part and he could have a good thing, for a long time to come, or until dad retired. It was a good story as long as it lasted. ..............................LAROC OF AGES

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 11 years ago
She doth protest just right !

An illustration of the axiom "He dares , wins ". I liked the bittersweet sending. Eminently sequel-worthy ,

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Fantastic!

Loved the story. Sorry there is no continuation. My Mom and I fucked for over 35 years. She to gave that prim and proper outward look. But, when we were behind closed doors, she was a wildcat. Please find a reason to continue this story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
a great story of hot motherfucking

And it elicited some great comments. From one reader: "I'm sure that there are a lot of mothers that get fucked by their sons than we will ever know about." That is so true. Often nowadays for various reasons, a mother will feel sexually deprived, that hairy hole between her legs feels lonely and bereft to her. It's only natural that she turns to the strapping young male in her own family, whom she loves to pieces anyway. Her darling baby boy and, more specifically, to what baby boy's got jumping around in his pants. Mom finds the solution to all her cuntal needs in what her kid's got between his own legs--his hard young cock and the heavy loaded sack hanging down underneath. Mothers melt, welcoming their tall strong beautiful boy back up where they carried him for nine months. Their mommy-hole gets dripping wet for their own son's big fat penis and they crave that rich creamy semen in his hot young balls. The reader who wrote "Fantastic!" knows what this is all about. That lucky rascal has fucked his own dear mother for years. He's experienced the absolutely ultimate fuck--sticking his big throbbing hard on up his own damn birth canal up to his balls, pounding and slamming the same cunt he came out of, blowing his balls up where he was once a baby, and splattering his sperm all over his mommy's tender pink cunt-walls. And doing it all over and over again, whenever he fucking felt like it. By now everyone should understand the simple truth, that a boy's penis and his mother's vagina are the perfect match. They're made for each other.

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooabout 7 years ago
Great short story

Love how there is not a lot of extrenious actions to disract

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Mom's pet fetish for the son was obvious.

Mom's secret wasn't a secret anymore. The diazepam was working. The boy was in my vagina and high heels. I have him now she said to her self in triumphant jubilation. The mother and son evoke a new experience in the world of the forbidden fruit. The boy was in my vagina and high heels. The incident was not isolated and occurred in the process of getting the best quality of the INCESTUOUS lusty and erotic feel of the silky smooth legs and erotic feel of the silk and satin panties and pantyhose as the NEON lights on the pantyhose and high heels on my legs are showing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Mom's nylons and high heels were working

He took.to the bait. The boy was in heaven. He pumped his fertile sperm deeply into his own mother's vaginal orifice. The mother's life of isolation and loneliness was gone. The boy impregnated the mother with twins.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
So important to share your thoughts about this obviously wet and delicious topic.

Mom's secret was now public knowledge. Her pride in what you did for her was impressive and she simply could not keep it to herself and you. After all, who wouldn't want to hear about your performance and mom's happiness and joy. I am proud of you and what you were able to accomplish . We all wish you continued bliss and contentment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Mother

Mina jälgisin ka kodus ema toimetamisi mitu aastat.Jälgimistega kasvab kirg ning ükskord võtsin kätte selle töö.Olime sünnipäeval naabrite juures ja võtsime alkoholi mis tegi mind julgeks.Läksin koju üksinda oma voodisse magama,Kuulsin kui ema tuli mõne ajapärast ja tuli mind vaatama kuidas magan.Korraga tõmbasin ema oma voodi ning hakkasin teda suudlema ja ta keeras ennast minu alla.Ta suust tuli küll alkoholi lõhnu aga see mind ei peatanud.Sellekorra ma nikkusin ema tõeliselt esimest korda.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great story!!. Ive been ficking my mom for almost sox years. Its the best experience on the world. I would never end thos relationship

Foxterot7aFoxterot7a9 months ago

A human, whether a male or female, simply can not turn off/forget sexual love. True love can not be mentally nor emotional erased.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous