All Comments on 'Alien Prostitute Ch. 01'

by ArthurSummer

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
umm...

wheres the gay/homo/fag tags?

I am all for futanari, but the main concept behind futanari is the use of both the penis and vagina, your story seems completetly focused, and reads like it will continue to focus on the ganal (yes, gay anal) penis side... thus its disqualified from being futanari, and needs to be properly tagged...

with the exception of them being "in space", you could almost put this in the GAY MALE section...

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Sorry but...

It doesnt make sense. If what they want is a pussy, they have them. The males small penis doesnt impact that but it obviously works reproductively. The story as presented in chapter has not been thought out. You need to go back to work on this one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Odd

This is one of the weirdest storys I have read and if they want to get fucked y not just fuck each other. But I'll look for the next chapter to see where u are going with this

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I enjoyed it

It seems the previous comments didn't enjoy this story much, but I definitely did. It goes for whoever prefers this kind of thing. It involves futanari, so it has right tags. It's futanari on male, which I see it as, not gay. As it's essentially female on male, if you think about it that way.

The story was very well written, in my opinion. Maybe it could include a tad bit more detail but it was good nonetheless. The females having both genitalia and not having sex with each other is kind of odd and "What the fuck?" worthy, but I didn't think much of it. They're looking for someone to take their dicks. They found someone, so let it play out.

I would encourage you to continue making this story, you did a great job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

MORE!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

I would love several more chapters of this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Good

I agree that there were a few holes in the logic of the story, but found the story itself was good enough that it was easy to overlook them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Awesome

This is the only story I have seen that blends together my most erotic fantasies! I am a bi-curious guy and I have been fascinated with hermaphrodites / futnari lately. I also like alien stories. This blends both of those together and I LOVE it! I am not attracted to guys, but I like dicks, (which is weird, I know) so it would be my ultimate fantasy to be fucked by a hermie girl like this.

You can easily explain why they can't fuck each other in the next chapter.

I can't stress enough: PLEASE DO MORE! THANKS!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Thank you for this!!

Similar to a commenter above, this theme has been by far my top fantasy for as long as I can remember. I was planning to contribute a novella to literotica with a similar story, this definitely was inspirational for me to finally do it.

Please keep writing much much more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

Why are there not more chapters! This has me so horny

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Hmm...

Why arent there more chapters? after all, you did label this chapter 1. X_X

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
You are a sick son of a bitch!!

I think that you are really fucked up in the head. No straight man would enjoy having his ass fucked. A bisexual man and gay man yes but not a straight man. Now if he was the one having sex with the women with the dick that probably wouldn't be so bad. Also the first alien he talk to she said they were useless to them so why the hell are the able to get a hardon. I literally threw up when I read this disgusting story don't write something this shitty ever again you sick minded mother fucker.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Please ignore the reviews who hate your story. I thought that it was enjoyable in its own way. I hope that you keep writing and produce a second chapter for this great story.

Your story Alien Prostitute has a lot of potential. Also you could have the male lead service not only female Caalin, but attractive, luscious females from other alien species as well.

Universal popularity is impossible, and there is not one person on this site whom has not got a bad review on their story. So to that end I hope that you don't let the hate reviews get you down. Keep writing because you have more people who like your story, than who hate it.

I hope to see a new chapter for your story soon.

mrinbetween013mrinbetween013over 11 years ago
Nice

Cool story, hope to see more from you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
More!

Needs more chapters!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Umm...

I liked the story, but have to agree with the guy who didn't on one point. The first alien did say the penises were of no use for reproduction, the men of their race had small ones, and that the women were always horny. So why wouldn't the women just get off on each other?

Otherwise, it was a good story. Keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

A true disgust...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

I thought it was great and please do more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Edging hard while reading..

Omfg i loved it.. so sexy.. i want to be worked over by those huge cocks so bad.. swallow that thick nut..

LateNightWordSmithLateNightWordSmithabout 6 years ago
Fun quick futa alien fare

I liked that explanation of the "restructuring" the aliens had done that made some typical sex story absurdities work. Blue jizz sort of put me off. The writing was a lot better than many of these things but even in a short erotic piece I'd like to see a theme or subtext or ANYTHING that'd explain blase acceptance of such a wild situation.

If the first few paragraphs maybe set up the main character's need for validation or to feel special or have a purpose, there'd maybe be emotional value in his new situation as well erotic value. Narrative should be more than a recounting of what happens. We should say something else when we. What we write should say something, even if it's meant to give the reader a boner. The male aliens uniformly being poorly hung and listless is kind of a cop out. The sex and pleasure were well described and the worry about the size and difficulty of what was happening was delivered pretty realistically.

I enjoyed it. Thanks.

Client8Client8about 1 year ago

So so, a bit short on credulity

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous