All Comments on 'Wife Secretly Fucks Her Son's Friend'

by SLICKHEAD

Sort by:
  • 31 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Grammar police suck

Good start and don't let the camments about grammar get to you. I have watched my wife fucking so this story hit home. More please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Author...do us a favor.

Please remove the ability to make anonymous comments for your future stories, and also, delete comments that are insulting to you or the content of your story. It's the only way to deal with those who feel they most comment on stories they know they won't like. Bottom line is there is a small group of people on this site who make it their mission to try to run off any author who dares to write stories like this. Also, it's kind of pointless to have your story rated. These guys have multiple accounts. I have a friend who does information security and he used that ability to inspect the server and confirmed for us that it is a few people with multiple accounts that are doing this. This also gives them the ability to vote multiple times on these stories. There's a reason that these kinds of stories used to get good ratings if the author did a good job but they never do now. It's simple...these few guys are on a crusade.

So save yourself...and us...the trouble by taking these pro-active steps. Also, don't worry about the ratings. Because of what they have been doing, those of us who like these stories don't bother with the ratings. It doesn't matter if the story has a 3.12 rating. No rating matters because you know that there are a lot of votes from a few guys who gives these stories nothing but 1 star.

Keep up the good work. This was a hot story. Only change I would have made to this was to have the husband let her know one night that he knows. Maybe even show her the videos. Might be able to use them to get something he wants...anything really. But he could also let her know he likes watching her and she can then secretly talk to him while he is watching the cam. The young guys would think she is talking to them but when she looks into the camera and says, "I love having this cock in me!" her husband will know that she is telling him that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
remove the anonymous comments

I do adivse you to either get a editor or run your work through a spell check before placing it on the sight and ignore the small brained wankers

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
CUCKDOGGS FAVORITE AUTHOR IS X_JohnDOE_X!!!!!!

YOu couldn't fucking make this up it's fucking priceless!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Anoncuck

Gives 10 stars

sirhugssirhugsover 11 years ago
a sequel?

Joyce is dusting, notices the camera, decides to get even by giving hubby a REAL show?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
yawn. Predictable bore.

Boring, uninspiring and very predictable. Waste of a few minutes of my life reading this.

johnstang2johnstang2over 10 years ago
I too found this story lacking

But for different reasons than others.

I much rather have a story telling how the affair with the son's friend started in the first place. Tell the story of the seduction aspect. How the young man romanced his way into her panties.

You told only a very basic story of I found my wife having sex with a boy on these two dates and I jerked off. I am sorry but that is boring.

Obviously he is upset about too but you did not include anything of what he did about it like divorce and what not. Now that might have mad the story a little more interesting.

As it is - its incomplete. Either it should be from the wife's or son's point of view of the seduction part or it should be from the husband point of view of how her affair ruined the family life totally.

As it is I have to give it only 2 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Zzzz

Dude you'll be snoozing before you know it. that's it. simple.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Cum Slut

There's no romance to this story, she's a cum slut all the way. Why isn't she fucking her husband, there's no mention of this in the story. He gets excited watching but doesn't have sex with his wife after. If not him, what about the son??

rancoorrancoorabout 10 years ago
Oh may... :))))

Child...

- Apart from "suck dick", exists in sex yet something else. As you grow up, it maybe you will find out about it.

- "Maybe".. :))))

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
ass

you are a massive

johnstang2johnstang2over 9 years ago
anonymous review

An anonymous review asking you to forbid anonymous reviews - now that's funny!!! :D

EroticWriter0826EroticWriter0826almost 9 years ago
Get Editor

Good thing this was only ONE page long. I couldn't stand reading all the grammar and spelling mistakes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Share Wjfe and Mom

I have a wonderful wife. I did not know she started fucking our son"s friends. One night after party at house and son passed out. The other boys all started getting mom drunk and when they did she showed tits and then took clothes off. They played and she sucked all their dicks and then they took turns fucking her. I came back early and watched the whole thing. When they left I asked her what happened. She said that it been going on for a long time. They started a few year before and she let them have fun. She enjoy ed them. Con. still let the boys have fun and let our friends take her. Con. like sucking and fucking all men and a group more welcome. Over the years she has had most of our friends and strangers. She my wife and whore and I like it.

ramonbrookramonbrookover 7 years ago
She is a CHEATING WHORE!

I know the husband is enjoying the, but she doesn't know that! As far as she know she is cheating on her husband so what else is she capable of?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Kinda like ....

Kinda like who gave who the STD's and do we really want it to spread around the neighborhood or just keep it to in house only -- while the husband ends up paying a $5 whore to get his rocks off.! ""Nasty""..! ( 1 ) was all I could rate it.!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Very nice

Nothing better than watching the wife take anew cock inside of her when she is not aware she is being watched. Damn it's so sexy seeing her cut loose and act like a complete whore. I love how it's given her more s of esteem and how her clothing is so much sexier now.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Nice

Where your wife was getting fucked.if that was me and my friends we would be gangbang ingredients her with three of us in her cunt and one in her ass at the sametime making her scream until we were done with her and watch all that Cum drip out of her.plus getting her pregnant.that how we do it take married woman and fucked them in their house or in hotel so far we got five married woman pregnant and they tell us we just say to them hope you enjoyed your gangbang.when their husbands find out they end up divorcing their wife's or stay take care of the kid.we seen where their husbands bring home some of his friends tells them fucked her and they do once done husband will his wife a slut.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Just another heartless Cunt wife and a sissy loser husband story

nothing wrong with sharing, but this ain't it. And its clear that he isn't getting any from the cheating Cunt and it seems like she doesn't need her sissy loser husband as she's getting a real man. This is pathetic. No one to like in this mess.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Some Constructive Criticism

You need to watch your spelling and grammar. Other people have commented on this. Here I took a random selection of one paragraph. The first is your text. The second lines are the correct usages.

. . . Josh slid Joyce’s panty’s off and went down on her eating her pussy till . . .

. . . Josh slid Joyce’s PANTIES off and went down on her eating her pussy UNTIL (or your usage,but it a is lower class usage--much like, "I seen her standing there.")

. . . remove her cloths and let . . .

. . . remove her CLOTHES and let . . .

Then both of them got out of there cloths and . . . . sucking on each of there hard cocks.

Then both of them got out of THEIR CLOTHES and . . . . sucking on each of THEIR hard cocks.

I stopped there. (But if I wrote, "I stopped their.", then people who can actually read, would wonder what person, place, thing, activity, or whatever that belonged to the unnamed people constituting the group of "their" that I stopped.

Sure, one can often figure out what the author meant, but, by that time, the flow of the story is disrupted and the reader ( at least the literate ones) are irritated at the distraction.

I disagree with the anonymous grammar hating commenter in 2011. Try the following: Seven year-old Mary wrote in her school assignment: "I like eating kittens and grandma." At first glance, Mary's teacher wonders if she had to report Mary and her family as a pack of animal abusing cannibals! But Mary's teacher asks her to read the sentence back to her. Mary speaks as follows: "I like eating [pause] kittens [pause] and grandma" Relieved, Mary's teacher explains what a comma is, and that the sentence should have been written, "I like eating, kittens, and grandma."

Yes, spelling and grammar counts if one has, unlike the functional illiterate from 2001, graduated from an American high school more than 25 years ago.

Go ahead, anon, rite yer storie about a gurl with too great big tits, and see what proper spelling could do for you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I DISAGREE WITH MOST COMMENTS THAT SHIT-TALK THIS STORY. SLICKHEAD WROTE A HOT JACK-OFF FANTASY & HE OR SHE SHOULD BE PRASED FOR THAT. *****- (5-)!

Is the story EROTIC? Yes it is, providing you are into Loving Wife scenarios.

Is this story reasonably realistic? Yes it is.

Is it suitable to jack off to? If you ask me, yes it definitely is!

I will check some other stories by the same author.

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Anon 3/11/17

You are almost as illiterate as the author, if not quite as bright.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
LOVE IT! 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟- [5- (4.6 = 92%)]! BRAVO!

In my book, this story is perfect JACK-OFF MATERIAL.

Joice is a KEEPER. Period.

Last but not least: guys this is a story, the author wrote it for us to enjoy reading it; his intention was not to infuriate us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Joyce is Wife of the Year!

Damn hot story! I would love to see my wife of 25 years on her knees servicing the neighborhood 18 year old stud! Hell, I would happily watch him plow her senseless and nut her. My wife read this story and now it is in our rotation for getting her off...such a sweet slut!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

I'd love seeing my wife taking on two of her sons friends, watching her sucking and fucking them, that would be so hot!

johnstang2johnstang2over 2 years ago

While it is a hot story, I know what he should do with copies of the tapes. Send them to his wife's mother and father. Then use them to divorce her. Sadly, even though its highly erotic, she is giving away what she promised would be only mine till death do us part. I know morals have decayed in the world today but ones word should be holy. I would not be mean in the divorce besides making sure her family cant label me as the bad guy.

Good Job in the writing.

cdCindy1cdCindy1over 2 years ago

great story -- 5 STARS.

This really turned me on. I myself am a cuckold-wannabe who would love to see my wife being fucked by 2 hot studs. It would be better if hubby was watching and jerking his own small cock while the 2 hot studs fuck his wife in front of him. That is my dream.

Please tell us more stories like this one.

encore769encore769almost 2 years ago

one of my fantasies is to be intimate with one of my son's friends. Eash time I see him; I feel twinges between my legs. I know it's not right but somehow; I want to get him alone. I dont think my husband has any idea and wouldnt be able to set up a camera like it the story. This story gives me the encouragement to try.

Shaglus_ZieglerShaglus_Ziegler10 months ago

Classic tale. Humorous and sexy. Ya your writing could use polishing but then it wouldn’t be you. All the little mistakes make it kinda unique. And the fucking pseudo sexless moralists and their horse shit comments. Those are the people that can ruin a nice world. Have you cuck puritans gotten your latest triple booster from uncle Pfizer?? Don’t forget to get your shots!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSLICKHEAD@SLICKHEAD
376 Followers
My wife loves Pleasing other men while I watch and I join in sometime , She loves having several guys at once !!! We are in our mid 50s and love all types of sex