All Comments on 'Second Honeymoon'

by ukresearcher

Sort by:
  • 91 Comments
netviper21netviper21over 12 years ago
Thats right

Let the cuck run back to the wife with his tail between his legs. Thought this would of been better guess not.Same stuff different title.

MissouriUSAMissouriUSAover 12 years ago
Last Honeymoon! Pitiful!!

Is Alan supposed to be the hero in this story? Are we supposed to applaud Alan and laugh our ass off at the husband? Who in this story is the reader supposed to have any sympathy for? Why care about these characters?

Just asking.

MissouriUSA

BriteaseBriteaseover 12 years ago
Could have been good

The ending spoiled it. Sorry, but I normally really like your stories and most of it showed promise. Never mind, I'll keep reading.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 12 years ago
The Master of Connubial Disaster Takes Aim & Strikes !

He scores ! A hit, sir , the most palpable kind of hit. Ahh well. It is stories like this one that make me wish I could buy the author a drink to drown his sorrows. Yet he describes the actions of the tresspassing , scheming " lover/ rapist" all too well from multiple perspectives .

I feel as if I'm being read to from the devil's diary. Well either way it's not comfortable reading but it is inspired writing. You've once again provided me with motivation to trudge to the gym so as not to be in the hapless hubby's plight.

You are truly the Lord of Lucid Nightmares ( from husband's POV). Thank you for sharing the pain.

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
THERE CAN BE NO PUNISHMENT ENOUGH FOR HER

for him its coming and when it hits wham BAM. TK U MLJ LV NV

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
#2 THIS DESERVES AND RATES A SEQUEL

it has so many ways to closure. TK U MLJ LV NV

rainbow001rainbow001over 12 years ago
Dirty

Most of the time when I read your stories i feel like I need a long hot shower. This time I don't think it will help. Your stories are written in a realistic manner but I really can't see real people doing the things you describe here. Thank you for sharing your writing with us.

Rockyderek_caRockyderek_caover 12 years ago
Who?

Who are u in these tales, the victim or the scoundrel? Either way u write well but there shouldn't be any pussy husbands left in the UK, so finish the story in ar espectable way ... Eventually shit sticks, even to slimeball womanizers.

louguy35louguy35over 12 years ago
Once upon a time...

...England was an admirable country of brave and courageous citizens. Then came post WW2 liberalism and socialism, and England's courage disappeared like its economy. Everyone became, to some extent, a wimp. This story is an example.

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 12 years ago
Typical ukreseacher

The husband is a wimp, the wife is a more and there is some bullshit excuse for what she did. Why would the husband want to know how he seduced her, she a dumb cheating slut.

FloridaryanFloridaryanover 12 years ago
Do you ever write anything different

Every one of your stories is exactly the same. Your a talented writer. Why not change the story lines just a liitle.After awhile all of your chararcters are the same. Whipped hubby,whore wife and a predator who takes advantage. You really do have a talent for writing and I enjoy your style of writing. How about having the husband grow a set some day?

katibkatibover 12 years ago
God Damn

Good, even great, up until the very last line. What the hell is wrong with you!

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 12 years ago
this IS a really good... no make that GREAT.... STORY!

wow..I am impressed. You kniow what would make this a bit better?

Your fucking death .

PaulHayabusaPaulHayabusaover 12 years ago
Fetish plot or Fantasy

Ewwww.... author writes well but he thinks all asshole studs are karate champions and all wives are dumb sluts.Sorry, a guy like that will have a lot of enemies. It will be too much if ou put 'willing cuckold' in our next story?I can skip without read it...

deadonedeadoneover 12 years ago
Dumb ass slut

Alll she is is a hairy cunt ment to be fucked! She is not a wife or a woman, just an object!

Allen did nothing to her that she did not want. She has no love or respect for her once husband. Even if he stays she will not find any plearser in him. He will not find any love in her.

SpiritogreSpiritogreover 12 years ago
Promising story with horrible flaws

- The last sentences were an abuse of the whole story turning the husband into a cuck - didn't fit! Horrible!

- The wife had less brain than a fly. Horrible but understandable else there wouldn't have been a story at all.

- The solution is missing. The only solution would have been for the husband to seperate from his wife. Get his rocks off with somebody else and only after a while, several weeks at least, giving stupid wife time enough to learn how dumb she was, and her begging forgiveness, they might(!) get back together. Else the whole story doesn't make sense at all!

rphinneyrphinneyover 12 years ago
Oh, I know!

"My heart hurt as if it had been torn in two but I couldn't understand why my penis was so painfully stiff."

Because you're a self-despising homosexual. You have lived out your fantasy vicariously through your wife, and it could only be better if it happened to you. That way, you can have sex with a man, and at the same time punish yourself by being forced to have sex, since you despise yourself for having homosexual desires.

Isn't that closet dark, small, and confining? Come out!! Trust me, no one that knows you will be shocked when you do. They already know how you feel, and they are just being polite after witnessing all the trouble you've gone to in hiding your true self. I am sure they will be nearly as relieved as you are to finally be open and honest about what everyone knows anyway.

You will feel so much better out in the open with the light of truth shining on you.

nakdsubnakdsubover 12 years ago
Gad!

Now here's someone who waits until the last line to make it a, "Gee, my wife had sex with another man and my dick got hard" story.

Sorry, 1* from me. I kept hoping hubby would break in with a baseball bat but no such luck.

2ndThoughts2ndThoughtsover 12 years ago
Damn It

I didn't look at the author before reading - just didn't bother! Shame, had I - I would never have read your tripe! All of your stories are tripe and deal with a guy (not a man) with no balls.

Too bad, you had the makings of a fairly good story - different ending appropriate.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 12 years ago
He's a fucking wimp

There isn't any way he should have let the bastard get away with what he did. Even if he got his ass kicked it would be worth it, he could have gotten a piece of the bastard, and he should let his wife find her own way back home, and to find out she is kicked to the curb

After all her husband already told her what kind of man Alan was..

SleeplessinMD3SleeplessinMD3over 12 years ago
I likes the ending because...

it left open the possiblity that Gordon will realize that he loves his wife more than she loves him. Can you imagine if the situation was reversed and Gordon had been seduced by one of Sarah's slutty friends? That marriage would not last a second! However, the odds favor that Gordon will just accept his lot in life to raise his kids and ignore his cheating size queen wife. Alan was totally correct about Sarah and women like her. One problem cuckolds have is keeping the respect of their wives since as perfectly wriiten in this story Sarah concludes why should she bother to clean up prior to Gordon's arrival.

RePhilRePhilover 12 years ago
WACC

Wimp Ass Castrated Cuckold. You UK Gents are quite the wimps!

AfoojaAfoojaover 12 years ago
Another great one by ukresearcher

I love the psychological interaction of this story. Alan, who could only find self worth by intimidating and humiliating others, was the truly pathetic one, while Gordon triumphed by simply walking away and denying Alan of his final high. Bravo.

BetterEndingBetterEndingalmost 12 years ago
Definitely

You are one SERIOUSLY deranged individual. You write well but I give up on trying to find one of your stories that is worth a damn. You must really relish pain and anguish. I feel sorry for anyone who comes in contact with you.

I can see why all of your stories get such low marks.

JohnChildJohnChildover 11 years ago
last line killed your story

i do hope your wife is one of these women and brings you a nice suprise a bay or hiv or both.

Lynn_MXXLynn_MXXabout 11 years ago
Pity about the scat

This was very good indeed. It deserved 5 stars, but because of the anal sex, only 4

rixelsrixelsalmost 10 years ago
Why Not?

Alan has gotten positive reinforcement from the seduction, the sex, and especially from the aftermath of his affairs. He would continue to destroy peoples lives until he was pointedly made aware that his behavior was unacceptable.

Great writing!

impo_58impo_58almost 10 years ago
So called friend....

His so called friend would be dead a long time ago....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
AHHHH.

This story really needed another chapter. A conclusion, not a wimp out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Really?

What a utterly ridiculous story. I feel that the author put absolutely NO thought into this whatsoever. It's like you what to believe that people can only punch someone when they've been wronged??? WHAT FUCKING PLANET DO YOU LIVE ON? I don't know anyone who would let this happen except a guy like ukresearcher who is GAY! Nothing wrong with being gay but when you lie to us and tell us you're straight, or worst, and really fucking pathetic, you lie to yourself if you even pretend you're straight. READ YOUR FUCKING POSTINGS uk, if I've ever come across a closet fag it's you! The fact that you, lie about it makes you DISGUSTING!

HeavyHeartLamentsHeavyHeartLamentsover 9 years ago
For the same

Very good story.

Spoilt it with the last sentence, though (I couldn't understand why my penis was so painfully stiff.)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Rape is Rape

Sarah was right in her feelings, it was rape, however Alan knew enough when dishing out mind games on women that soon Sarah would fall or break and she did. I am disappointed in the ending, once the infidelity was disclosed Gordon should have been written with anger, after this is not the first encounter with Alan and it was Deja Vu all over again. Sarah, would and should have been violently angry over the now realized deceit Alan played and the reconfirming thought that she (Sarah) was indeed raped and nothing the law could do about it all because of her follow up actions and conduct. I would see the marriage as crushed and over, however, perhaps a glimmer of hope exists that Sarah would pick herself up and attack Gordon with love and attention, however, deep inside Sarah would harbor deep evil thoughts not of sex but of violent revenge. I do see the real victim as Sarah plotting her revenge thus the end of Alan in a most violent way perhaps shot to death quietly while he slept in his dingy apartment with no witnesses to provide clues. I also believe Gordon would be affected by this anniversary encounter up until the news flashed Alan's death or murder at which time a huge weight would be lifted. Would Gordon and Sarah survive, yes I believe so, her attention to Gordon would never be tested again and her devotion to Gordon would never be interrupted or misguided by another man for as long as they live. I do see them in each others arms perhaps 40 or 50 years ahead, when Sarah confesses she killed Alan as the news stated quietly while he slept simply by breaking into his apartment without anyone witnessing. Gordon would say nothing except hold his beloved wife and continue to smile while gazing into the fire.

impo_60impo_60about 9 years ago
1*, because of the end...

1*, because of the end...Why the need to confront the bastard...he would have entered the ferry unnoticed and killed him when he was alone...And never come back to the cheating wife...But no!!!! This deserved an ending from FTDS....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Great story until the end

I agree with the latter comment, Alan was no friend of Brad's, in fact, Alan was or can be considered a bully. Brad would have experienced a violent reaction regardless if Alan was taller or stronger. The ending comment about his erection made no sense, after all his wife cheated and the list of lost women in his life due to brad was getting longer. I hope there is a next chapter if that is not your plan, hope someone like FTDS might be considered. What Brad does now would define him as a man and husband. Sarah, although never shown or mentioned, would become angry, I agree with that, this was not some fantasy of Brad's, but rape. I agree I see Sarah very angry to the point where she herself might attempt the life of Alan all because of his sick approach to women and manipulations of those he bullies. Alan is simply a dead man at anyone's hands.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Pile of Horseshit

Just simply moronic......

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
gave you a5 to offset the asshole annony

and for our content and story, Great cuck story

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
5 for your efort and content and

because the Biggest asshole on here , dear annony, gave you a 1!!! Hope he chocks on the cum he eats.

tazz317tazz317over 8 years ago
HERE IS WHERE WE WONDER

who, where and how to cast blame. TK U MLJ LV NV

Pappy7Pappy7over 8 years ago
Typical fucking British cuck story. I guess all of the cowardly wimps are married and the big, strong studs are all single

So how do the wimps get their disrespectful cunt wives pregnant? Story sucked, he didn't need to be able to fist fight the big old guy, but I guess you all would rather suck a dick than fight one. I know better than to read anything with brit or UK in the name, just forgot again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Typical

It is events like this that make a person realise that the homicide of predators should be legalised.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Well the last line drop the score from a two to a one.

What an unbelievable wimp story. God, I just don't know what you guys see in degrading and humiliating yourselves. I can only think that you are mentally disturbed .

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Do You EVER FINISH a Story?

*1 is all you deserve..NO FRIGGIN ENDING!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
AAAARRR! FINISH THE STORY!

She-it man! What is with People who post stories! They never finish the rest of the story! As this story stands its not looking good (Plse if the ending is posted elsewhere tell us will ya ?) Ok this story has potential to be a good story only if the ending is unique! Love you all! GREG. OH 50 % for half a story .after award 100 % for the place where you based this story It's picture perfect there! BYE

ErotFanErotFanover 6 years ago
Add my vote

The story needs some resolution.

And only one outcome would suit with the way it has been written.

Gordon and Sarah can never recover from this. If they stay together it will eat at them, each in its own way, until they separate.

The only recompense Gordon could have is if Alan falls overboard and drowns.

JackmoftenJackmoftenover 6 years ago
DIVORCE!!!

Divorce the cheating slut or just leave her before you invest anymore of your life with her. Send her child support, but not a thing more. Don't let her ruin your life because she's now Alan's slut or anyone that can take her with a big cock and a lie.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
love the uk authors

Not as much a I enjoy fucking their wives though.

Your 18 year old daughter's virginity was even more pleasurable to take.

Soo I will have them both together while your mother holds camera. That video you will be allowed to see.

I had your mother when she visited you at mid-terms years ago.

Just so you know, that small brownish-red spot on your favorite recliner was made as your daughter lowered herself on me and took her own cherry.

Anytime your friend Alan wants to see real cock-his mother also has video memories!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
hey uk

Bet comment before this one made you mess your panties

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Asshole Alan ougt to be punished.

A real man had taken a fight and accused Alan with a loud voice at the ferry line to be a be a rapist. who raped his wife. Better to loose a fight than regret being a coward for the rest of his life and probably some of the other passengers had assisted him.

Xzy89c1Xzy89c1about 6 years ago
Great, another rape story

Where the woman loves it. Absurd

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
NFW!

Yep, another friggin dumb ass rape story with another dumb ass plot.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
cuck shit

I just hate those cucks

FrankRedmontFrankRedmontalmost 6 years ago
Disappointing

There’s no resolution to the marriage, good or bad, so the story feels unfinished.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
unfinished

The story is unfinished 1 star

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
GMaFB!

Sucked on so many levels.

FreeJohnFreeJohnabout 5 years ago
Women get abused in too many Literotica Stories

This place is dying right before our eyes....because of it.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJabout 5 years ago
Completely ruined it with the last sentence

Just more Brit garbage. What ever happened to the men of Briton? The Wanderer is missed.

katibkatibalmost 5 years ago
Another...

good story ruined by a terribly weak ending!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
What...No Ending?

Just another half assed story where the writer is just as half assed as his story! My recommendation for these writers that only have part of a story in their little pea brains is leave it there until you have the other half that would make the story complete! Gave this 1.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Bullshit

How the hell can you leave it like that. There is no way this can end without getting revenge on that fucking twat Alan. They said it themselves how there is no way there isnt a whole line of guys and cheated girls looking to get revenge on this fucker. Just gather them up and come up with a good plan to jump him and cut off his balls. Black belt or not they'll eventually get the piece of shit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Crap

What a stupid, disappointing ending. You spoiled a damn good story by one miserable sentence,

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
FTDS

Finish the damn story asshole!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Arouses Passion

The passion of the comments show that this writer is good, good indeed. He knows how to manipulate good and bad sentiments. Kind of "nobody rides for free" feelings.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
It Should Be Obvious

'but I couldn't understand why my penis was so painfully stiff." It's because you are just another wimpy Brit with no fucking balls so get on back and suck the cum out of her ass. Signed: BTW

cybojicybojiover 3 years ago
You left it so bad

1

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Well

The rest of the story?

AbctoyAbctoyabout 3 years ago
Not much of a story

End comment stupid. Hollow story and not creative

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

He just walks away, maybe then. I would track his ass down and lay in waiting. Would beat the shit of him so bad hospitalization would be required especially after I cut his dick to 4 inches then cauterize it so he didn't bleed to death. He would wish he died.As far as the wife,. She was warned about that guy and fell for all his BS. She is probably so mentally fuckup with big dick and multiple orgasms that she will not be satisfied with her husband. I don't think their marriage has a chance she will never forget that guy. Fuck her over like she did to you , get the house and kids and kick her ass to the curb. The ending was bad, should have had more to say.

26thNC26thNCabout 3 years ago
Uk

UK's brain was hijacked by an idiot who hadn't returned it when he wrote this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Bad ending

I'm not a "cuck shit" 1 star commenter, but I did find the ending to this story to be very bad.

It was all build up to a confrontation between the husband and the seducer but that ending was short and very unsatisfactory.

So yes this story got one of the very few 1 start votes I have ever done.

If a chapter two comes out I'll read it with interest to see what happens.

Omegaman56Omegaman56about 3 years ago

This is what they make 50 caliber Barrett’s for

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

BTB trolls don't bother to leave your usual shit the author hasn't published anything for years.

Story is unfinished so probably not worth reading.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

An unsatisfactory ending to a fairly well written, if improbable, tale, but as it so angers the 'real men' it deserves at least a 4

LA

CTimCTimabout 2 years ago

Well written. Far fetched, but interesting plot. The ending is quite flat. The best part of tales like this is the husband/wife confrontation, and this one leaves you almost completely hanging.

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraalmost 2 years ago

Gutless men are the perfect example of Hemingway's words, "The coward dies a thousand deaths, the brave but one!" Kick Alan's ass, or die trying!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The ending: Gordon turned around and picked up a 2X4 , the first hit broke Alans jaw the second crushes Alans balls, Gordon jumped on the boat and left Alan on the docks, 6 month later Gordon was a free man, he never spoke with his (ex) Wife again.

WolfOfTheWorldWolfOfTheWorldalmost 2 years ago

Should have taken a poke at him then kicked him in the balls from a very short distance. While he was down and you were awaiting being arrested throw your wife's shit in the bay, there was no seduction, she had gotten tired of you, she went willingly into his bed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Tired of lazy authors not finishing their damn stories. Tired of authors who always paint their female characters as being so stupid and so pathetically mesmerized by a big cock that they throw over their vows in a matter of minutes, and can’t tell when a guy is a player. Cliche’ed lazy writing. 1*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

You fucking wimp she is a whole death to her and Allen and you are half a man you sissy. Writer to this story babbles way to much

EspressoBolusEspressoBolus12 months ago

As usual, unfortunately, you managed to ruin your own story.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Aren't you guys being a little bit harsh. It's erotic fiction, not Hemingway.

shadrachtshadracht8 months ago

"I know that you want to take a poke at me and I do owe you one. Take your best shot," he goaded. "You won't make contact of course but I promise I won't hurt you. I'll block and overpower you but I won't humiliate you any more than necessary."

Knowing he was right, I threw a right handed swing at him in anger. He easily caught it in his forearm, pulling me towards him in a clinch. But he'd not paid attention to my left, as I drove the knife I took from the kitchen into his side. His eyes widened, as I pulled back and tore it in again and again, looking for a kidney or anything else.

People scattered back from us in terror on the ferry. I knew I was nicked, but I also knew that while Alan had taken everything from me, he'd take nothing more. Still in the clinch, I held him up, pressed against the wall, as I watched the light fade from his eyes, the surprise never leaving his face.

"See you in hell, Alan."

I calmly sat, waiting for the police to arrive. Humming softly to myself.

----

There - I gave it an actual ending for you.

Schwanze1Schwanze18 months ago

Just get on the ferry and leave the cunt up to her own devices

Schwanze1Schwanze18 months ago

Checked your scores. You write well but your scores don’t reflect that. Hmmm

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

What is the matter with you UK writers? You run from conflict and confrontation faster than neville Chamberlain ran from Hitler. No wonder the Americans defeated you and then had to save tour sorry arses in both world wars. Are you trying to breed transgender wimps?

alan_deealan_dee5 months ago

Yeah, I won't call you down like so many others because in the end it is just a story but I do have to say it was a lousy story and I can see where so many of the negative comments are coming from.

RazorFishRazorFish4 months ago

Ruined it with the last sentence, but I guess that's your MO.

Chuckles1966Chuckles19663 months ago

". I'll block and overpower you but I won't humiliate you any more than necessary."

,...

"Well, if you're serious about letting me take my bear shot? No consequences?"

"No, you've earned that."

"Ok.".

He was right too - if I'd take a punch at him. I didn't. The 5 feet of chain I'd picked up swung out and caught him square in the face, like a whip. He'd carry that mark the rest of his life - after they replaced the teeth that got knocked out.

Bye Alan. Remember - you deserved that, and everyone here heard you say it."

kirei8kirei8about 1 month ago

Author has to be a really wimpy pussy to write shit like this.

AnonymousAnonymous4 days ago

This "writer" has a talent for pissing off any reader with a normally functioning mind, ego, or psyche.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous