All Comments on 'Rhythm and the Blue Line Ch. 03'

by PennLady

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
MugsyBMugsyBover 12 years ago
*sigh*

Nothing like that first kiss. :-) These two are cute and I enjoy their constant denials of "we're not dating!" They won't be able to keep that up forever!! Loving it, my friend. Can't wait for more.

nonnienonnieover 12 years ago

Everyone else can see they are good together and that there is the possibilty of more and yet the two of them had been saying nope nothing and then Ryan gives over and letsw the fates have thier way to see where and what will happen between them :) Never nice first real kiss between them great ch as always!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Ah yes, the love life of yet another hockey player....

... but this time with a feisty musician. Fine romantic story!

donaldedonaldeover 12 years ago
perfect

this story is about of a perfect romantic story as one can get i love the nice slow progression of the relationship you have between the two of them it is sweet and highly romantic i am looking forward to reading the rest of this most excellent story

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
wonderful

Penn Lady is the best writer currently working on Lit. She just writes the most perfect romances and creates deeply-drawn characters. OK, she does have a hockey fetish, but I think she can be forgiven for that.

ambush184ambush184over 12 years ago
yes

Good story. Keep going please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great chapter

I love this story so far I have read all of pennladys and mugsyb stories and have waited sometimes impatiently to here a story about Brody. I have not been disappointed and can't wait to read more about these two. Also can't wait to see what would happen if Brody met ryans family.

elbruteelbruteover 12 years ago
Great Story!

I like both of the characters. The way they're interacting, the way the whole story is coming together. It's a GOOD read! I love it. Keep it up.

Dave

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
absolutely wonderful

absolutely awesome story with a pair of great characters looking forward to reading more about them and am a big fan of the way you write.

Thank you

rtjkartjkaover 12 years ago
Great!

Love your stories! And I don't mind the hockey fetish! Actually got me interested in watching some hockey! lol Can't wait for more of the story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Yay

Just like I've been saying, I knew i was going to love Broday's story :) You are an amazing writer and I can't wait to read more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Loved it....

I just love when I finish reading a chapter with a smile on my face! Can't wait for the next chapter and wondering what kind of trouble Jason is going to cause. Love the banter between Brody and Ryan.

~S

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Very good

Please don't leave this one unfinished it's in my top 10 for sure. I love both characters and all the minor characters in this story. I'm very impressed with your writing skills. Ive read around 500 literotica stories. This is one of those stories that keeps me looking for more stories. Thank you, keep going...

cantfightfatecantfightfateover 12 years ago
Yay! A step forward!

Love those two. Looking forward to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Please update soon! I love this story and these characters!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Keep it going

very very good story can't wait until it heats up

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Loving the slow build!

It makes for a nice pleasant love story. As always, you deliver a great storyline with little to no errors. The only complaint is the length between chapters, but that's life. Keep up the great work! Bring Mugsy back with her stories too ;)

LuvinWritinLuvinWritinabout 11 years ago
are you holding back her best argument

are you holding back her best argument?

The best argument she has for not dating is that it would mean that her family would start to pay attention to her. Not because of her but because she's dating a pro hockey player. That would be devistating to her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Laughted out loud at "They're whole-grain chips, I swear." I am really enjoying these.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPennLady@PennLady
1733 Followers
7/5/21: My story "Altering the Plans" has started posting. Content warning: this story features a main character who leaves an abusive relationship, and whose ex engages in harassment post breakup. I would characterize it, in terms of storytelling, as "mild", although I realiz...

SIMILAR Stories