All Comments on 'Serie Noire 02'

by likegoodwine

Sort by:
  • 66 Comments
racoon1174racoon1174over 12 years ago
Finally!

Finally someone starts writing some really good stuff showing that not every cheating situation ends in the perfect revenge or the hero riding off in his muscle car to have the perfect life after divorce. The real victim's those whose lives are torn apart at such a young age most never to recover are often forgotten.

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 12 years ago
Great story

And it's true the hero didn't ride of in to the sunset but damn, is sucided any better. She fucked him over, shit if you were going to kill anyone kill her.

5*.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Another good one!

Thanks for sharing. As the previous poster wrote, this story is probably closer to home for many peoples that lived a break-up..

FD45FD45over 12 years ago
This was depressing

That takes nothing away from the realism of the situation, the emotional drama or the quality of the writing.

I wouldn't want a constant fare of this, but it fills a niche.

Nicely done.

Next one, have the guy find a nymphomaniac supermodel and win the lottery please. I need to cleanse my palate. (grin)

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
MORE TRUTH THAN FICTION

there is no end to the fall out of adultery or cheating. The suffering incurred is equal and harsh for all. TK U MLJ LV NV

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 12 years ago
Is it the holidays' angst that have Stang & this talented author going dark ?

Pretty much ditto what FD45 said. You & Stang submitted a story in the same black vein on the same day. Having read his first , I'm pre-emotionally wrung out.. No rain left in this cloud as that Scorpio monicored author might say. It was well written & hit the marks that the author aimed at. I thank him for sharing.

Mostera1Mostera1over 12 years ago
Tis the season to be Jolly?

Not with this and SS06's story. Still a good read. I enjoyed it. It was something how she cussed at George at the end; with no remorse, no sorry, just "God damn you George! Are you happy now!" Oh my!

She forgot it was her who opened her legs, and sent the family on the path to destruction, not him. She deserved her fate. Too bad for the innocents, yet it was proper and made it a very realistic portayal, of the consequences of betrayal, and suicide. No happy holidays indeed.

Thank you!

WanderingaimlesslyWanderingaimlesslyover 12 years ago
Damb

That, is a brutal story! Dark, painful and the misery just keeps on coming. I think I'll go kick a puppy to fell better (NOT). I third FD45's request because if you can do this with dark story, a nymphomaniac supermodel/win the lottery story should be smoken. Thanks for sharing.

DunaDunaover 12 years ago

1. Good sad story.

2. I wrote here many times I prefer the not violance revenge stories, but this story is not revenge story only sad family drama.

3. I HATE THE SUICIDE. WHEN I WAS YOUNG TEENEGER I WOWED MYSELF AFTER LOVE PROBLEMS I WILL NOT GET SUICIDE. I think a suicide does not solve any problem at all and when a husband leaves his children orphan is very dangerous for the children. If the exhusband is part of his children life he can help them well against the divorce.

ScaliaScaliaover 12 years ago
I am the editor - any suggestions for improvement

I am the editor of this piece. I am relatively new at editing (loving wifes or erotic coupling only). Any suggestions for improvement greatly appreciated.

Scalia

ILienBagbyILienBagbyover 12 years ago
This story earned a

"5" because it was well written, clear and unsparing in its detail. Truth, I hated and was saddened by every detail, every revelation, every emotion expressed. But.....it had a real message, was believable and written with a sure competency.

RHinSCRHinSCover 12 years ago
Well...

There you have it. No lilies, no roses, no bullshit. I could care less about the porn. I like a story that tells it like it is. Jack fucked and ran. The panties he wears indicated that he should press charges, it also gave him time to get away. That was probably why he did it. The womans struggle with men after was realistic also. Most men do not want to get involved with kids who are not their own. Situations like that are never perfect and usually painful. The way things are now the woman will be found in a ditch somewhere. It was well written and flowed well for me. Fucking with the neighbors lives is one of the most stupid things you can do. Eventually the neighbor will stew over it while having too many drinks and.....

jasonnhjasonnhover 12 years ago
Gritty

The woman is a slut and a moron. She IS an unfit mother. She's more interested in fucking than taking care of her kids. After all these lessons she still blames her dead husband for her situation. That's why she is such a loser. She doesn't learn from experience. Unfortunately there are a lot of people just like her.

It was a good story but her unrelenting stupidity,even though realistic, became tiring.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
RandomHardon

finally gets his creampie :()

SKHPSKHPover 12 years ago
Live seems to be sad

Two fine stories with a sad and depressing message appearing on one day. Is it because of the dark time of the year or is it life itself?

5*

x_JohnDoe_xx_JohnDoe_xover 12 years ago
Good but Sad story.

It is true that Christmas can be the most depressing time of year, for many people and for different reasons. As for the story? I can't say I liked either character, the wife was stupid and the husband handled things really badly. But it was well written, and it was a good read, thanks.

C_frommnC_frommnover 12 years ago
Good Story

I agree its a Sad tail but not every tail is Revenge or Forgiveness.

and the fact that he did it in front of everyone Wife and Kids is not surprising it lets everyone know his Pain.

PTBzzzzPTBzzzzover 12 years ago
Hate the story

but it was well written. Conflict in my head Not going to give it a score.

I am guessing you wanted all the conflict in our minds, if so it is a 5, if not it is a 1

so no vote because either way it feels wrong

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
IT was a good story

but I hated it. Open ended, ambiguous and so very realistic. Well done.

cpetecpeteover 12 years ago

Well Done story.

NIce use of the old "you reap what you sow" saga.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

u want car u get it u become happy

u want house u get it u become happy

but if u want MORE u will always unhappy because u cant get more

for whom who always want more from there partner did they gave there partner more ??

for whom who think there r become old didn't there partner become old ???????

so always want thing from ur partner that u also give to ur partner

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Good story.

An anecdote really. Love reading these when they're written well. Bravo!

But what the fuck was the comment before all about? Dumb beyond reason...

tazz317tazz317about 12 years ago
SEE ME SEE YOU

see my by the doors of Hell. TK U MLJ LV NV

chytownchytownalmost 12 years ago
Good Read***

Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

Wow, the wife in this story is the kind of woman you would never like to meet in real life, she makes all the bad decisions.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Wow!

I'm a retired policeman and this story echoes so many real-life bad memories. It seems I had been there, seen that, and it still makes me sad. 5* It is so close to reality.

TavadelphinTavadelphinalmost 11 years ago
Painfully realistic -

Too many truths in that story to count - well done thanks

lovetopleasewomenlovetopleasewomenalmost 11 years ago
sad....

but I can see her side. I have known men like her husband.

C_frommnC_frommnover 10 years ago
Series Noire

Love the stories and the Series . You should do more along this line.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Almost no expressed culpability for her own actions that destroyed her family

The best she ever said to her husband was that she was sorry which doesn't begin to explain her motivation that led to many decisions to commit adultery. She told we readers that is was just lust but there was no evidence at all to suggest Jack was superior to George in anyway at all. Except Jack was a sexual predator who inserted himself in George's life without invitation. She mentions all the bull shit flattery that Jack laid on and how she bought it as if she were a naive little girl. Everything she did later on in her life with men were one bad choice after another but I don't remember her apologizing for bring these deviants into their home where he children lived.

sugnasugnaover 10 years ago
The way it is

I have known several children of husband and wives that cheated. Some of the marriages ended in divorce, some ended in a continual stalemate of mutual loathing. None of them ended well. The kids all suffered, both as children, and as adults. More than half of them never had children themselves. One told me he couldn't stand the thought of watching a child go through a bad marriage. The pure selfishness of a cheater is what drives a wedge right through the heart of a family and kills it.

tazz317tazz317about 10 years ago
IF ONE DONT BELIEVE THAT HELL IS REAL

look around and what can be but is, TK U MLJ LV NV

chilleywilleychilleywilleyabout 10 years ago
Too dark

Husband and wife not communicating, and they are growing apart. The husband is off weekends having fun, blowing money, the wife is home coping with kids seven days a week with no relief, until she had an affair with a man who appreciated her for sex, if nothing else.

Ok Husband comes home, goes into a homicidal rage ends up in jail. Gets out and then goes crazy and commits suicide in front of his wife and kids? We would like to assume his rage and grief drove him out of his mind, but really? I think he was going off the rails long before she started her affair. So everybody's screwed up husband, wife kids, lovers, everybody. Yes I am sure there are lives like that, but I don't want to read about them. They are not entertaining.

Well you get the cesspool characters award for this one.

Chilley

KarenEKarenEabout 10 years ago
My Only Problem

George said she took everything from him. But she didn't! There were the four kids, and they had to watch their father blow his brains out.

bruce22bruce22about 10 years ago
Very Dark Tale

I agree with CW that this is a very painful and unpleasant read, but this is very realistic and should not be mistreated because it does not leave us feeling good.

PoormanRichmanPoormanRichmanover 9 years ago
Yeap That just goes to show

Yep That just goes to show how much damage a truly Selfish Person can Inflict on the people around them.

I'm talking about George !!!

Too Busy having fun Snowmobiling to spend any time with his Kids or his Wife.

So lacking in self control he attacks the wife's Company for spending the time with her that he should have

Then Blames EVERYTHING on his neglected Wife and mother and career of the 4 children. Even after getting out of Jail, he is still too selfish to pick up his responsibilities as a father and then, to top off a truly selfish Mind set., Blow his brains out and cop out of taking care of them when they needed a Father figure MOST their teenage years.

She was the victim of George

But nicely written ! 5 stars

BfreetorunBfreetorunover 9 years ago
She had a good (if boring) husband, a nice home and four kids.

Then she throws it all over to fuck the neighbor. BTB. I feel sorry for her only as a human being but not because she did not earn her fate.

virtualatheistvirtualatheistover 9 years ago
George was already broken

Before he discovered her infidelity. Selfish and narcissistic.

And to commit suicide in front of his kids like that. What a wanker!

SELSTIMSELSTIMabout 9 years ago
Pretty Depressing

Virtualathiest when it comes to mental health you really don't have a clue so you should probably just shut up before everyone realizes how little you know. Or maybe this story just hit a little too close to home. Good writing as usual but as you pointed out very dark. Thank you

rightbankrightbankalmost 9 years ago
ok that's enough of this series

why deliberately read something as depressing as this?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Excellent

Revenge from the grave is always a good read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
What?

She blames George for her problems! Cunt. She ended up with exactly what she deserved.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Disgusting bitch!

I lost a good friend the same way but he hung himself.

Whores aren't fucking worth it.

johnadpjohnadpabout 6 years ago
I Am Familiar With The Reverse Of This

The husband was cheating on the wife and the wife found out. He wanted the wife back badly and was trying to convince her to get back together and she was reluctant. So one day he decides to hang himself in their garage thinking she would come home catch him, realize how sorry he was and forgive him. Well, something went wrong, perhaps it was when she was trying to open the garage door or whatever, but he ended up really being hung and dying.

Now, it's an assumption that he was pretend hanging himself to garner her sympathy because he didn't tell anyone of his plans, but that's what it looked like. The wife did have a hard time, but the funny thing was that she is a pretty hot piece of ass and I would run into her and soon after the funeral she was wearing black dresses, but very short and very sexy. It was interesting to see.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Holy crap monkies!

You have writing ability. Technically there was not much wrong with this story. But it simply was no fun to read. Depressing as hell. Don't do this again.

dark2donut2dark2donut2over 5 years ago
Odious

But ok, this is really black stuff. Good work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Interesting Story

I could see this happening. But if this were a true story I would hope that there is a special, extra hot and extra dark place in Hell for good old George. I have no problem at all with people committing suicide if that’s what they want. But anyone who blows the top of their head off in front of four young and impressionable kids is about as about as selfish as it’s possible to be. Yeah, burn, Georgie, burn. You deserve it.

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
Loving.wife

What a horrible cascade of destruction this cheating bitch unleashed on her family. No sympathy for her at all, but plenty for the children.

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShitover 4 years ago
She’s worthless

After the dust settled, she’s blaming George? Every lousy event had her hands all over it. Her actions triggered George’s suicide, Cassandra disappearing, Michelle’s molestation, and her own beating which nearly got Mike sent to jail. And she’s blaming her first casualty.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

Again, with same reaction to this cheating bitch destroying her family and making her life a much deserved living hell.

danoctoberdanoctoberover 3 years ago
Long term repercussions.

Wow. That went fullblown shitshow trainwreck.

The decisions we make that seem so insignificant at that time and their final results are impossible to predict.

Could this really happen? Just consider how many children end up screwed up because the parents divorce. In this case it's much worse with the father's death by his own hand.

I can understand why people fall on the sword when children are involved by staying married with a spouse who has cheated. The spouse that stays is looking long term unlike their partner for thier children's welfare.

secretsalsecretsalover 3 years ago

While she takes the lion's share of the blame, killing yourself in front of your kids is a bitch-ass move.

All the sympathy he'd earned at that point fizzled out.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
No empathy for either. She cheated he cheated.

Putting work, friends,sports,and/or whatever in place of time with spouse is mentally cheating. You put your spouse before all others.

That includes things

And as another comment in front of kids. Nope

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

She lives in hell already. A really good story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I just understood the last line from the last comment hahaha. Great story. She should have killed herself a long time ago

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

"And every night I wait for George to appear. After all, didn't he say he would see me in Hell."

And yet, night after night she's still alive. Statistically speaking more women attempt suicide then men. Men are just more successful at suicide then women.

MarkT63MarkT63over 1 year ago

George took the cowards way out...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A dark story, but well written

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well...I know it's sorta dark, but it felt more like piling on than actual quality.

DrgwngDrgwngover 1 year ago

It is also true that men commit suicide at a rate 5-7 times women. It is also truthat in the last year we have numbers, 69% of all suicides were white men. It is also true that 75-80% of all divorces are filed by women. Finally, the government tracks suicide by age group. Until age nine( yes kids do kill themselves) the suicide rate is equal by gender. From age ten to fourteen the male rate doubles, female is flat. From age fourteen to twenty, the male rate doubles again. From age twenty on up it reaches the 5-7 rate cited above. In other words as sexual roles and societal rearing and values get defined, we foment a disaster. Of course , the modern take is that the white male is responsible for all evils…….

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is why fathers should have sole custody of their children in a divorce. Girlfriends and stepmothers rarely abuse children, but boyfriends “uncles”, and stepfathers often do.

Speaking of Hell, there are many judges going there, along with single/divorced women who created the conditions for a LOT of children to be abused, which then leads them into ruining their future marriages, and thus the cycle continues…

ZK

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Too dark

Oatmeal1969Oatmeal19695 months ago

that one was too dark and unrelenting for me.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

@anonymous talking about abuse: Shut the fuck up. You have no idea what you're talking about.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Well that was dark. George clearly had psychological issues beyond just a cheating wife. Committing suicide in front of his kids after getting out of jail? Wtf? If anything their reactions to their mother were more restrained than they would be IRL. PTSD anyone?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Serie Noire 01 Previous Part
Serie Noire Series Info

SIMILAR Stories