All Comments on '"Best Wife Ever!" 12 Days of Sexmas'

by silkstockingslover

Sort by:
  • 145 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Get your facts in order

FYI the first day of Christmas is Dec 25 or 26 depending. It ends on Jan 5 or 6.

mel_pomenemel_pomeneover 12 years ago
A great story!

I really enjoyed this sexy Christmas yarn - well done, silkstockinglover - 5 *s.

To anonymous, I've only ever known Christmas Day to be the 25th - the 26th is Boxing Day in England, St Stephen's Day, and it used not to be celebrated in Scotland - but Christmas Day is/was/always will be December 25 - unless you're an Orthodox Christian, when it comes a few days later; even so, the festival is pretty well 'harmonised' by now.

Best wishes to you both - it's too early for Christmas greetings!

KentishKentishover 12 years ago
Really worth 5 stars

Great story- ignore comments about 12 days of Christmas etc, I take your 12 days as the build up the the anal on Christmas Day, the 25th December, not the 12 days of Christmas that follows as per that awful song, there again maybe another year you could write a story based around that!

Good luck with the competition!

Bob

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightover 12 years ago
Isn't Hugh Jackman Australian?

Not that it matters for the story. Good job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Cool

Ah to have a wife like her.....

xx

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Just a long

and boring read. Not worth the waste of my time to read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Damn that was hot!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
mind-numbing stroke

This was no story, just a long and tedious outpouring of sexual encounters. You normally write better than this. Here you just seemed to give up plot and conflict.

Not your best by a long way.

t_i_n_at_i_n_aover 12 years ago
boring???

No one in an exciting marriage would call this boring or in any way out of the realm of possibility! The heat in this story is its sense of reality and imagining it happening with me and my spouse! neat!

mortismortisover 12 years ago
nice story

A slutty wife and husband story. I love that there were no other parties involved. She and "Silkstockingslover" deserves a great Christmas present.

hawkeye0007hawkeye0007over 12 years ago
Damn!

Do women like Alexis really exist? I hope so, but I never met one that even came close.

deadeye_76deadeye_76over 12 years ago
Training required

Please, please, please, start a class for wives on how to create exciting situations like this.

Steve OrshonSteve Orshonover 12 years ago
You Truly DO Have . . .

the World's Best Wife!

Loved it. Can't wait to check out the rest of your stories.

TXanyTXanyover 12 years ago
What? Nobody going to complain it is in the wrong category?

What praise, by lack of flames about the category! You obviously so well entertained these hard butts failed to complain you put this in the wrong category...and with this audience that is high praise indeed!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
A Great Science Ficticion Story.

A woman who actually does not exist. Great Fantasy. She actually not only enjoyed it, she agressively went after it and loved loving her husband. Refreshing for this catagory. But still, if this is based on a real woman, could you at least post her picture or better wrtie another story about her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
A few notes

Firstly, 5 star restaurants don't serve "nacho cheese dip and tortilla chips." I know you meant for them to be at a nice restaurant, thus adding to the naughtiness of what she was doing, but... Yeah, that's a bit of a glaring irregularity.

That said, not bad. My first thought when I saw what category this belonged to I was waiting for the other cuckold/cheating wife shoe to drop (FYI I don't consider girl-girl to really being "cheating."), but this made for a nice change of pace: a husband and wife who love and are in love with each other, not the typical misogynistic "my wife is a lyin', cheatin whore who will fuck any cock but mine, so I'm gonna divorce her, leave her penniless, with a million STDs and a whore for some abusive black guy."

That said, I thought the 12th day of Christmas should have been a 3-way with Jenna; there is obviously something going on between the wife and the very dom Jenna.

Rockyderek_caRockyderek_caover 12 years ago
5 stars

Now this is how a couple stays together! Personally i enjoy the mandatory fashiOn shows i enjoy after Vic Secret arrives, she only wears what i buy, plus heels. I criticism though, no way he doesn't enquire as to whether she really got it on with her girlfriend, curiousity killed the cat but satisfaction brought him back.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Very hot!!!

That was a very hot and pretty realistic story. I would love a follow-up to the "wait till you see what I have planned for New Years" comment. Here's hoping it involves her hot co-worker!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great story

Very entertaining read. Nice to have a story in Loving Wives that actually involves a loving wife and husband. This hit nearly all my fantasies. I plan to send link to my wife so she can enjoy your story. I hope you win first place in the contest.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Happy Sexmas

I may start to enjoy the holidays now. Especially if my bitch was this creative.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
To the guy who says a woman like this does not exist

Women like this do exist...Trust me, once had one who was very imaginative in a very similar fashion, maybe a little more!

Great story, 'softer' than some of the others...Looking forward to that 'Bedding the Babysitter' new yrs special :-)

silkstockingsloversilkstockingsloverover 12 years agoAuthor
Note from the author...

To all who question if women like this exist...well...the story is based on things I have mostly done...nine of the twelve days are mostly true...u can use your imagination to guess which three are not...although I do have plans to make one of the final three a reality thiks Christmas!!!

Jasmine

kev_mo4989kev_mo4989over 12 years ago
Wow

This is a great story. I hope that my future wife will give me a present like this sometime. i really hope that you will make the New Year's Eve story as well.

saidinbalefiresaidinbalefireover 12 years ago

Please please please write about new years

Mostera1Mostera1over 12 years ago
Fantastic Story

A masterful story SSL. Well written, highly erotic, love the PH fetish, and the love they shared. What a worthy holiday entry! A beautiful TLW story. Love to see more TLW's, and PH stories, with footjobs. Superb! This made me forget the troubles for a littke while.

Thank you!

M1

aniceguy67aniceguy67over 12 years ago
I was soooo hoping...

I was really expecting the 12th day to be Alexis and Jenna with hubby. Oh well, maybe the New Years party will bring Jenna and Alexis together.

Great job of inspiring images over 12 days - never a dull moment!

DWornockDWornockover 12 years ago
4****! Original and creative.

I deducted 1* for the anal sex.

DWormCockDWormCockover 12 years ago
He likes it!!

5* for covering all bases...holes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Outstanding

This one of your best works yet cant wait to read New Years event

petjennypetjennyover 12 years ago
loved, loved, loved it!

The tease, the tension, the anticipation, then the sex. So good. Please do another one for new years. You are the best.

cupcakesparkycupcakesparkyover 12 years ago
5 stars!

Such a pleasure to read a great love story that also has plenty of lust!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Really good

It was really hot

If you make a new years one you should include a 3 sum with her best friend

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

So difficult to keep the interest and variation going when there's a series of "events" - so well done!

I agree with the suggestion to include Jenna.

Aussiemale50Aussiemale50about 12 years ago
12 days of absolute fun!

That was terrific, you kept my interest had had me wondering what would come next!

RickyRoosterRickyRoosterabout 12 years ago
Absolutely

Brilliant. Superbly constructed. Your style makes for such easy and horny reading. That was fun, playful, witty, charming, erotic and incredibly sexy. Loved every word.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
did anyone else notice?

According to the story, they have sex on monday morning before work.

On tuesday evening, while he's at the hotel, and they're having phone sex, while she's being eaten by Jenna, the story says

"Aaaaaaah," she screamed, clearly coming. I was right behind her as I shot a load of cum all over myself a few seconds later.

She heard my grunt and moaned, "You coming too, baby?"

This indicates that she came during the call on tuesday.

However, when he returns two days later the story says

She moaned, "I haven't come since the last time your cock was in me."

So, according to the story, they had sex monday morning, and she claims she didn't cum until thursday evening, but it also says she came tuesday evening.

I wonder if this is a simple oversight on the part of the author, or if it is intentional that the wife is lying to him.

Also, maybe it's just me, but I couldn't shake the feeling that she's cheating on him. I simply could not enjoy this story.

By the way, bicycles have 'pedals', flower have 'petals'.

jrunneril06jrunneril06almost 12 years ago
Excellent!

WOW! great story, don't stop

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Very Hot

Definitely great, especially the stretching out of the days. I'd like to see a sequel, and a story with Jenna.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Wow!

Very good...extremely erotic. One of your best!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Hot Story

A very hot story !! And to the people who catch 'petal versus pedal' and are turned off, wow you have no erotic bones in your body.

chilled0utchilled0utover 11 years ago
yes, I noticed

I did notice the thing about her seemingly coming on the phone but claiming not to have come since he left. And I came to two conclusions: 1) she was fibbing on the phone for his benefit, or 2) she was fibbing when he returned to make him hotter. Either is acceptable, in my book.

And I see where you got the implication that she might be cheating on him, but I think it's pretty clear that she isn't. Her and another woman is clearly a fantasy that he has, even if it's one that he hasn't been great about acknowledging or sharing with her before the story begins. The implication that I got was that she was teasing him with the idea that she might be sleeping with these other women, which wouldn't be cheating anyway as he only ever expresses concern over sharing her with another man and over him straying towards another woman. It's a turn-on for his benefit, not her finding passion with a stranger outside of their relationship.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Cool

A very romantic and hot story

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Now that's a loving wife!

True love, that is! To those who think "loving wives" always means "cheating wives", expand your horizons a bit. The best sex can actually be experienced within a marriage. What a concept!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Hugh Jackman

Hugh Jackman is English?

ythebadgerythebadgerover 11 years ago
Hugh Jackman

Born Australia - English parents.

Harry_BallsackHarry_Ballsackover 11 years ago
Great Story

Wow, that was a fun story, I wish my wife would surprise me like that!

Well done.

CinnerCinnerover 11 years ago
Very Inventive!

Wow! I obviously need lessons.

phil2213phil2213about 11 years ago
Great story what a couple

I have to agree with your title "Best Wife Ever!", which indeed she was. It was refreshing to see a mature loving couple acting life wanton teenagers. I've been there and I related well to this story. Their doting loyalty mutual respect and admiration came boldly forth. The sex was great buy it meant so much more seeing what underpinned their effort, which the author pulled off masterfully. I rated this 5 stars. I'm disappointed that I read this outside of the contest deadline but you obviously deserved to win. Your are a fantastic writer and I am on a crusade to read all your works. Again, thank you for a wonderful story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
5 star not one star sorry wrong button

Great story. I give it 5 stars, not one star. Coded wrong. Keep up the great stories.

mortismortisabout 11 years ago
I would think I had died and gone to heaven after day 1.

Love her stories they all excite me. I would love to see a copy of this short story on my wifes nightstand.

boraddaboraddaabout 11 years ago
More, More Stories Please

A good porn story, very enjoyable.

If you were only able to photo illustrations Just like "Stocking Tales" Office

Submission. ( using real models) this story would have been really something,

I"m sure all your other readers appreciate,

Looking forward to reading/ seeing photo illustration stories in the future.

HughJardHughJardabout 11 years ago
Excellent

Simply one of the very best stories on Lit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Most Incredible Wife Ever

Wow, is your wife hot and horny. Also nice to read a story that's not about some cuckold getting sloppy seconds.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
awesome

hot and erotic wit touch of romance really one of the best ever read!!

habebevhabebevalmost 11 years ago
Beyond awsome!

You must have a sequel to this story since it is totaly amazing. Great story and great writer. It is one of the best eroticas I have ever read. Bravo!

You either have a very vivid and erotic loving imagination or lived the real live of this couple to tell a story like this. One thing though, I still thought the redhead waitress or Jenny will join on the act in one of the Sexmas days. Maybe on new year!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Yeah,

Thanks for the reminder of just how good life can be for a couple who seek each others pleasure more than their own.

VERY Sorry to have to remind everyone that driving after drinking is more likely to lead to terrible regrets than home. Sad but true. Get a taxi please.

Best wishes for many more "Happy Christmas" events

Banger1001Banger1001over 10 years ago
More!

The story is great, write more stuff like this. And add some wild, humiliation, submission theme to it.

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Full 5 Stars

One incredible turn on and I'm thinking New Years Eve is a threesome either with Jenna or Samantha. Maybe even a fourgie

DM4NDM4Nover 9 years ago
New years story please!!!

I hope you do the New years eve story I really loved this and so did my wife, she is think about doing this now for this year.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Hoping for more

Very nice. I hope there's more to come.

gunmakergunmakerover 9 years ago

I loved the humorous dialogue to go with all the great sexual situations. This one is really good. I can think of several situations that could and maybe should come in a sequel but that is certainly up to you and your creativity.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
great wife fuck and love

Can't wait for New Year's eve and Jenna! Enjoyed your story...good dialog

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Anonymous

I wish my wife was as sexy & do things like that.

LWHunterLWHunterabout 9 years ago
Passion re-ignited

Great Story. The final "gift" very special. Perfect. Really enjoy how your mind works.

GoodhueGoodhueabout 9 years ago
Now THAT'S a Wife!!!

Loved everything about this story! My third grade teacher was nothing like Alexis! (I don't think,anyway.) Lots of great Sexmas gifts without getting too far out there with whips,strap-ons,and the like. (More believable than some of the stuff I've been reading.) One thing that I was waiting for which, was hinted at early, was a three-way with Samantha,the sexy waitress at the restaurant. I was slightly disappointed when it didn't happen,but then again,they were a horny couple who were in love with each other.A third person would have compromised/weakened that strong theme in this story. ~ One other thing that bothered me slightly,but it really wasn't of importance in this story,was Alexis coming home shit-faced at 4 in the morning after going out bar-hopping with her horny girlfriends.I know that the couple is madly in love,BUT bad things happen to drunk,horny women in the wee hours,and it was stated by hubby that Alexis gets foul-mouthed and naughty when drunk. That sounds like a recipe for disaster. ~Would love to see another story with the further happy sexcapades of this couple!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

That's a masterpiece. Great story. Enjoyed a lot. Thanks for writing.

gdjohn52gdjohn52almost 9 years ago

I love stories of loving wives with no cheating and no showing everybody her pussy, No sharing. Thank you for an excellent story 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
What a slut!

You want to be married to bat-shit-crazy? Knock yourself out. Next stop - Divorce Court.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
WHEW!!!!!

I wish I had a wife like that!!! Maybe a return story for their anniversary or her birthday? But this definitely needs a 2nd chapter. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
beulahthebrit

Loved this, one of your best SSL, but you need to write a follow-up, with her horny friend joining in. However, her husband is one lucky guy, having a sexy bitch like her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Great!

Much amusing to read!! I totally have some new great ideas for I to pleasure my husband. Great love you have & sex! I sure hope you planned her "12 days". :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Gifted

Yes, she must be the best wife ever. She is very gifted, and gives pleasurable gifts. How considerate, hot, sexy, and horny.

I received a number of gifts too... though not directly from her. Hope there is a sequel, the New Years Even event she has planned...

Thanks You for great erotic writings

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Over to him?

SSL, Jasmine, thanks, loved it and I am sure there is more from her to him but what about a follow up that is his 12 days to her? How would he top that? What would he do for and to her - new toys? Her friend Jenna? Offer her his ass for pegging? Plenty of scope I think!

Skinnysinner

X

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
True Love

A crazy but enthralling story

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great story.

Please write many more stories I always enjoy reading them... Great writer. Merry Christmas.

JJMemaw0623JJMemaw0623over 7 years ago
Loved it

There was another story "The 12 Sluts of Christmas" a few years ago, but I really like this one better!! I love the idea of the wife giving her hubby all of these sexy gifts! I would do the same for mine too. Please keep writing!!

silentsoundsilentsoundover 7 years ago
Wow!

Fucking hot fun!

5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
HOLES

The story had the most glaring hole concerning Jenna. There seemed to be a definite affair going on there. I mean an obvious affair. How could this guy, even though he's having great sex, miss the fact that his wife is having sex with someone else. The writer should have addressed this front. It was nice seeing the wife giving her husband her ass for the first time instead of the usual tripe about letting everyone in town fuck her ass because she respected her husband too much to do something so nasty with him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I Love the Holidays

Great writing! I thoroughly enjoyed the chemistry and spontaneity between the hubby and wife. What a lovely wife he has too. Alexis. True love at its finest. :P I'm not sure how I feel about the whole Jenna scenario (if she really did please her friend and hubs was just hearing things), but that didn't get in the way of everything else. Either way, it definitely surprised me as much as Jeremy during the whole story. LOVED IT!

Keep writing your fantastic stories! <3

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Puke

Barf -2

CrazyNewAdventurerCrazyNewAdventurerabout 7 years ago
So...

I see that there are dumb comments... But I'd rather know one thing... Where is the new year's story?

Hey dumb anonymous guy? Re-read the whole story and try to understand it again. There was no lesbo act between Jenna and Alexis. Never heard of phone sex and how to play mind tricks?

Anyway, kudos to you ma'am.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Awesome!

You're the best writer on this site. Love your work! Five stars.

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightalmost 7 years ago
This has been stolen and is on Amazon for sale.

Look at stories by "Ronald Trumph" on Amazon.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Sweet

.Nice combination of sweet and sexy!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

GREAT story with a loving,caring,sexy wife giving hubby all he can handle for the Christmas Season. A BID 5+ for a story about a wonderful wife!

One sore spot was wifey coming home shit-faced at 4 in the morning after going out bar-hopping with her horny girlfriends.I know that the couple is madly in love,BUT bad things happen to drunk,horny women in the wee hours,and it was stated by hubby that Alexis gets foul-mouthed and naughty when drunk. That rude but sexy girlfriend was acting jealous so maybe she was looking for some muff diving with wifey. Girls Night Out sounds like a recipe for disaster.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
loved the story

so nice to hear of a faithful, creative, loving wife. love to of heard the story about what she went through to have a custom palm pussy made.

WylieBCoyoteWylieBCoyoteover 6 years ago
Fabulous!

The creativity and dialogue are superb. Thanks for the great story!

GiganticGiganticover 6 years ago
Holiday Bliss

Wonderful story, perfect for this holiday season. I loved this every word. Excellent loving, erotic, exciting tale of 2 people so in love it was perfect!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Real erotic story

Loved all the 'visuals' and the writing. Wonder about New Year's. Thank you.p

pete56ukpete56ukabout 6 years ago
Unbelievable excellent

Very well written. Throughly enjoyed the excitements

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Super exciting but...

I would love to have my wife gift me like this. Problem was that there were too many stories and it seemed to take forever to get to a conclusion of the giving.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Good

Enjoyed your Christmas story very much. Can skip the anal though.

BarlowNBarlowNover 5 years ago
I love this story

This inspired a similar 12 days for my wife and me last year. I wish you would write the follow up to this story and let us all know what happens at new years.

john_sixfooterjohn_sixfooterover 5 years ago
Where was Jenna?

You kept building Jenna and then... she vanished. No threeway?

AmazonBeauty1966AmazonBeauty1966about 5 years ago
WOW

That was a delicious trip into a romper room of sex!! The cliff hanger ~ New Year's Eve ~ will that be Jenna's cue? Will we ever know??

fisheronefisheronealmost 5 years ago
Good writing

My only concern was Alexis going out with girlfriend after already being tipsy at happy hour. Then husband comes home at 2am and she is still out and goes to sleep. That just seems very odd instead of making sure drunk wife gets home safely.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Come on, cum

I may not be the first to mention this, but to see "come" used where the proper word is "cum" gets very distracting for me. I don't understand how both the author and the editor(s) can miss this mistake repeatedly. I've read a few of her stories and it's the same in them all. Good stories are made poor with the wrong word constantly used. My opinion.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Love it!

Christmas is my favourite holiday and you just made it that much better! I can’t wait to read everything you’ve written but I’m pacing myself lol. If I read everything now, I’ll have nothing later!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Where is the illustration??????

Very bad that this "illustrated" storhy has no illustration.

Dishonest.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Hot story

Hope new years eve has an invite for Jenna. Come on now, don't disappoint !

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersilkstockingslover@silkstockingslover
50861 Followers
I am a married woman who has a fetish for wearing nylons. My themes although I am not limited to them are: seduction, domination, humiliation, blackmail, lingerie,and submission. I write about my fantasies and will write stories based on other people's fantasies as well, ...