All Comments on 'First Time at the Sauna'

by hamfist_the_great

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
blueboy1957blueboy1957over 12 years ago
Good Job!

very good job writing. You were engaging ....made it believable!

Hot!

LarryInSeattleLarryInSeattleover 12 years ago
Good.

Just one criticism. There is no steam in a sauna. A sauna is dry.

hamfist_the_greathamfist_the_greatover 12 years agoAuthor
Thanks!

Thanks for the feedback, this is my first story. :3

Saunas can be wet or dry. The one this story is set in is very steamy, and it is based on a real sauna I used to go to. Steam is used as a way of controlling the humidity in many European-style saunas.

Thanks again!

bottomshooterbottomshooterover 12 years ago
Good Job

I liked it -- well written -- you had me stroking :-)

DeborahAnneDeborahAnneover 12 years ago
Nice

I would love to do that for sure, love the feeling of a cock sliding into my cute little butt, but I am so horny and hungry for cum I would have to suck him off a couple times, or maybe a group of men to suck on that might work. Would like others to tell me what they think at da.cd@frontier.com anytime.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
ohhhhh....

intimate mature lover.... you made me come before you

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Hot!

You had me pounding away. Still love the occasional BJ with a stranger, ever so hot! Keep them cumming!

6inch086inch08about 12 years ago
still. a virgin

Hey good story man

i'm still a virgin so when I cummed from your story, I cummed a lot

so thanks because that was the best hand job I ever experience in my life

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Thanks, I was a bit older,45 when I went to a mens club. yes, a sauna, too hot, steam room, but it was the spa where it began. I sat in it, a big, bearded man, looked to be mid 50s sat next to me. We talked, first time here, yes, after a while his hand moved to my semi erect cock, do you mind as he slowly stroked me, no, its o.k., I was nervous but my cock seemed to approve. as he stroked me, I felt a finger touch my hole, he looked at me and his finger began moving . He said come with me. I stood up, quickly covering my erection with my towel. I followed him to a room with a wide bench and a t.v showing movies. He took his towel off and sat down, getting some lube on his hands from a receptacle on the side. He pulled me to him, slowly stroking my cock, then pulled me so my cock was at his mouth and took me inside, slowly sucking me as his fingers traced around and in my hole. It felt amazing, I told him I,m going to cum and he pulled me to him, a finger pushing up into me and my cum shot into him as he sucked and swallowed the lot.He drained me and then slowly removed his finger and I stepped back. He stood up, he was semi erect, he said get some lube and stroke me, I did, his cock came alive in my hands, growing, hard, thick. He pulled back, looked at me, if you want I will be gentle. I wanted, that's what I came for. Turn around, I got on all fours , I waited, then I felt a wet tongue at my hole, oh my, a first it felt so good, I actually pushed back as a finger then 2 also entered me. My cock was not hard but it was leaking. He stopped, then for the first time I felt the head of a cock at my hole, relax, I was and I felt him push and my hole open and the head was in, some pain, but he pushed a little bit further and the pain eased a bit. Push back and take it in, I slowly pushed against him and I felt my insides open up as his cock moved into me. I felt him against me,then his hands grab my hips, holding me as he eased back and then in. He went slowly at first, my cock felt like it wanted to burst even though it wasn't hard but leaking as he went faster until he was fucking me, just like I fucked my wife. He reached under me, stroking my hardening cock, I must admit, I was quite unprepared for how good it felt, I was about to cum again, oh shiy, im cumming and as my cum shot out, he stopped stroking and fucked my arse hard,fast as I was clenching around him, my cum now dribbling. I felt the first pulse inside me, then more as I knew he was unloading in me, first deep then just inside and that's where he held his cock as he came, just inside me and I felt every pulse as his liquid entered me. When he finished he pushed back in deep, telling me what a great fuck I was and asking if I enjoyed it. I answered by squeezing his cock. 2 things, I was pleased that I went and I was pleased it was an older guy, in fact when I go now I always look for the older guys. They know what they want and are pleased to get it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Wonderful

A great description that has got this curious guy racing towards his local sauna.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Saunas

Probably the most exciting places to have sex...like the guy wrote, all secrets stay there

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
No expernice myself

I've no idea where I can find sauna beside at the bathhouse. Maybe only men gym? May I hear from you later?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
First time

My name is Charles , I'm 34 and Bisexual ( up to this day I had never been fucked - properly!! ) I remember my first time in a gay sauna club... after paying the fee, I was struck by how little conversation there was.. a nod, look or tap on the shoulder seemed the way to communicate - the only place it didn't apply was in the lounge area.. it was there I struck up a conversation with a guy of a similar age 35 ( Trent )

I asked him how guys understood what others wanted?...

Smiling at me he explained that everyone was there for gay sex and the ' tops' usually made the moves.. after our coffees, he led me through the place and stopped on a corner telling me to watch the big , hairy guy ( he was a 'top' ) .. several guys walked by him and he just stood .. then a small effeminate looking man slid past and the big guy fell in beside him , putting his arm round his shoulders as they entered the 'maze' ( a series of dimly lit corridors and small rooms )

Trent nudged me to follow saying quietly that the big guy would either be fucking him or have his cock in his mouth!!

It was the latter ... the small guy was kneeling naked - his very big cock sticking straight out as the bigger guy fucked his face ( plenty of moans too )! I found he scene very erotic and gasped when Trent took the lead and reached under my towel to stroke my aching cock !.. I returned the compliment , our towels falling off in the process.. there we were watching 2 strangers having sex and stroking

Trent whispered in my ear

" want to go in there?" He pointed to a small alcove

I nodded a yes , so we picked up our towels and headed in - there were 3 large beds , the nearest occupied by 2 writhing guys fucking

Trent led me to the furthest indicating I lay on my back and he knelt between my open legs, leaning down to kiss me - so sexy !!.. he sat back on his haunches and raised my legs to his shoulders, positioning his cock at my hole

" ok ? " he whispered

I just nodded a yes .. too excited to speak .. beside the bed were lube dispensers.. Trent got a load on his fingers and massaged it into my ass , his fingers slipping in easily .. the cold gel and his fingers made me jump slightly , then holding my upper thighs he pushed the head into me .. slightly uncomfortable but not painful

Slowly but steadily he impaled me until I felt his balls touch my ass cheek ...he had a wild look in his eyes as he one again kissed me deeply, we groaned into each other's mouths

" ok?" He asked again

" Lovely " I gasped as he started to fuck me

" My first Virgin " he smiled " Fuck you're tight "

He fucked me steadily for a few minutes , only stopping when I gasped

" Everything alright Charles " he asked gently

Smiling at him I said " I've just cum "

Trent then speeded up and filled me with his hot load , kissing me as he spurted !!

We spent the day together in the club and he fucked me again after a shower

I became a regular with Trent and The Sauna , some people may remember it ( 565 Beaufort Street in Perth Western Australia - now sadly closed )

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Sauna first

I have to agree with Charles 18/07/2017... I was a regular at that sauna in Perth and met a lot of interesting men ( some for friendship- after the sex obviously!!)

During the years I went there , I met at least 2 politicians, a well known radio dj and several high profile Aussie rules players ... the really good thing about the place was discretion .. I had several secret affairs with guys after meeting them in there ( I was a closet gay myself and only came out in 1990 ... funnily enough , everyone else knew I was gay except me !!

Back to the sauna , I had several firsts in there - first time fisted, the most cocks I sucked in a session which was 4 , first time being ‘spit roasted’ and first time in a gang bang ( I was the bitch for 5 guys )

Lovely sexy days , sadly gone as Charles remarked

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
First Time Sauna Visit

I've only visited a sauna once when I was in high school in New Orleans. I was incredibly nervous and horribly afraid of running into someone I knew. I wandered around the sauna and pool area until a kind man in his late 50's introduced himself. Tim put his arm around me and showed me around the building. He led me to a quiet corner near the pool and gently kissed me. My erection protruding from the towel made it obvious that I was excited. Tim and I had a wonderful time at the sauna, but it wasn't until he took me home to his home in the French Quarter that I realized how satisfying man sex could be.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Gay saunas

Probably the most exciting, erotic and fulfilling places to visit .. I was a regular in two during the 90s and never knew what might happen .. I met a lot of men just like me ( 90% of all men who go are either closet gay or bi - I was in the former group )

I had tried to ‘top’ a few times, but it didn’t work for me , so I became a predatory ‘bottom ‘ seeking out men to suck and hopefully get fucked by .. a few guys recognised me by sight when I walked in to the locker area and always said hello saying they would see me in the steam room, sauna , maze or Jacuzzi whichever was their favourite place ( mine was the steam room )

The entrance to one place was opposite a busy Asian restaurant , so you had to observe for a few minutes before dashing into the foyer ( just in case anyone was watching ) .. once inside , all fears and worries melted away

I did have two long term gay lovers I met in saunas ( they were both ‘out’ and happy - I considered it myself but wasn’t brave enough )

Both men ( considerably older than me , were considerate and expert lovers and loved my other ‘fetish’ ... lingerie!! )

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
so erotic,,,

your story got me so horny,,I've never been to a gay sauna myself. I've given blowjobs to older married men before, i love giving a guy a blowjob, hearing him moan and grunt as I am working on his cock and swallowing every bit of his cum,,I have never experienced the pleasures of anal sex either , so I can only imagine the pleasure one gets from getting fucked,,, i love your story totally,, I wish someone would take me like the way you were taken,,,

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Fucked by a cock

Takes me back to my first. I just love a big cock in my arse and that feeling when it enlarges and the sudden first gush of a mans cum washing the insides of my arse. When he has finished I love reaching behind and eating the leakage from my arse. So hot and tasty, mmmmm

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This just reminded me of why I like cock in my ass.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous