All Comments on 'Too Late Joining the Party'

by davidsj49

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
might be able to hide over here

from the wannabe cucked crew; however, they have a sense about sniffing out cuckold and wife watching tales, don't be surprised if they pay a visit

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Error

If the wife hurt taking a normal size cock in her ass there is NO WAY she would be able to take 11 inches without a bucket load of preparation and lots and lots of lube but obviously there was not in this case. Sorry dude but if this is your fantasy you should do two things. One- do more research, and Two- get counseling. You are sick.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Hahaha

Anon CUCKBOY? you got here first! it seems you have the inbuilt radar for CUCKBOY STORIES. 1 star for all your stories writer without reading them unlike the previous comment who readS all the CUCKBOY STORIES.

Mr_BostonMr_Bostonover 12 years ago
5 Stars

Great story, I'm not a personal fan of husbands eating cum soaked pussies but I know there are many people here that are fans. Overall it is great.

kathy2b46kathy2b46over 12 years ago
Oh Yes

I need to be at that party also, husband would not got for that but i sure would

and go back evrery week , lets hear some more luv bbc

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I like when it ended

Then I voted low.

bettyluvsitbettyluvsitover 12 years ago
Great

Be nice to get some his hot cock , hope we can read some more had me turned on thinkin about it

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
i don't get it

what used is she to the husband now.another man whore.i wouldn't want my family around her.

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
IN AT THE START

gone at the beginning. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Put it in

the IR catagory you dip shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
It just proves that despite screaming, like the wimps they are, for slut stories

to not be in Loving Wives, it really will make no difference at all to create different categories. These trolls are the enemies of Literotica. Yet, I wonder what they'd do without it? The fucking irony of their sad lives.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
What a story

I like a good interracial story....In this one she cokolded her husband in her mind....I say ditch the bitch.

Scorpio44Scorpio44over 12 years ago
Shallow!

I read the story, expecting a story about a relationship between two (or more) people of various races. What I got was a story about a man watching his wife cheat with a big dick. No real relationship with either her husband or the big dick.

The story was well written, technically.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
A Little Left of Center

As much as he wanted her to fuck a black guy - she said no...period! Women yes, men no and they shared openly with no secrets.

My first reaction was when she decided he didn't want to go to the party and she told him to 'Fuck Off'...Love?

She did something she said she didn't want and she did it secretly and lied by pretending it didn't happen and the she made him have her cream (she didn't know he knew)!

Time to leave buddy, this woman has no respect for you at all and it has nothing to do with swinging - it has to do with dishonesty, cheating, lying and abusing...Leave Her!

Find an open woman who wants you and is good with open swinging!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I loved it and disagree with the bad comments

The wife wanted it. Sometimes women are just afraid to show their lust for the opposite sex. So many times it is way easier to express lust for the same sex, even though they would also enjoy, if not more, the opposite sex. I believe she was afraid to show her lust for a man in fear that her husband would feel hurt or something like that. Another possibility is that her husband suggested the idea initially and women do not like to be told how it should happen. I bet she wasn't into it just because she wanted to do it, "Her way". She was content with 'nothing' happening rather than be instructed by someone else how HER fantasy night should go. Yes, it took an argument to concoct the ideal situation for her to feel like she was doing it HER way, but her husband wanted it, she knew that, and she felt guilty and loved him more after. It's the husbands fault for not easing into the situation. Never demand and instruct, it's her body and her choice. But, either way, now they can enjoy that fantasy together... the ice is broken.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Anoncuck

Gives it 10 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
yes

this story was HOT! please write a sequel

allenethanmallenethanmalmost 11 years ago
The dichotomy faced by a married woman

I understand why women feel they can't reveal their true feelings. All they have to do is read the majority of the comments here to think maybe their husband might react that way, and certainly some of her friends, neighbors, etc. will. But what a great time she could have, and how thankful would she be of her husband, if she truly knew how he felt. It is too bad she has to go sneaking around. Talk to each other people, and let your true feelings come out. The only thing you have to lose are your own inhibitions.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
My wife

Great story. Every husbands secret fantasy is for a guy like this to screw our wives. I'd love to take my wife to this party and watch her get laid.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Are you kidding!!

Seriously....you are totally delusional if you think this every guy's fantasy...

I would find it sickening and heartbreaking if cheated on me, regardless of his color or size....

Marriage should be taking seriously and should honour her vows that she promised on her wedding day...

It makes her a liar and a cheat.....

I don't know how any of you sick fucks find this a turn on.....

VVVVVVV

GoodhueGoodhueover 8 years ago
Cuck-adoodle-Don't!

- I just don't get WHY a husband would want to see his wife have her cunt and ass stretched super-wide by a huge black cock! She'll just never look at hubby,or enjoy sex with him prior to going black!

- And his wife makes a fool of him at the party and then lies about it?! Some fucking marriage they have! (Even if the twat is using birth control. bare-backing Mr. BBC might,and hopefully does to these two low-lives contracting STDs.

- Hot sex! Sick people! Warped marriage!

IFAFILHGIFAFILHGalmost 3 years ago

I hate no good worthless m/F'n slut bitch whore cheaters...dumb ads husband should have walked in the room..idiot

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous