All Comments on 'Impregnation Vacation'

by Englishdick

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
A FRUSTRATED COUPLE

coming out for an alibi/excuse. TK U MLJ LV NV

zed0zed0over 12 years ago
Oh GAWD!

Not another British cuck writer!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
1 star

"I even confessed to Stella that the prospect of watching my beautiful wife being mounted by some big-cocked young stud turned me on -- she was well aware that I had a distinct bi streak!"

STOPPED reading at that point. As Zed0 said another English limp dick wimp cuckold writer. How many more can there be? Another writer to vote 0 when they post a story.

saratusaratuover 12 years ago
Wrong catagory!!

Enough cuck and fag stories !!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
you left one word

You left one word of your name it should be englishdickhead you disgusting person.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
wrong category

Should be group.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
one paragraph one star

GAY has its own hub, I read bi streak came to tbe end and gave 1 star since not voting doesnt drop the score. Too much of this british faggot cuckold shit on here lately. LIT needs to make you fruitcakes your own hub.

kilkennycplkilkennycplover 12 years ago
choice

to all the bi haters and homophobic ppl ,,you guys could just have stopped reading and found another stories ohh and leaving your lit name would show that your not cowards ,,,just my take on it,,,and i enjoyed the story

H.H.MorantH.H.Morantover 12 years ago
Too bad the author put these two sentences into his introductory paragraphs:

"I even confessed to Stella that the prospect of watching my beautiful wife being mounted by some big-cocked young stud turned me on -- she was well aware that I had a distinct bi streak!"

That gave the nitwits the excuse to trash the story and call the author all sorts of ugly names.

The story line is a hell of a lot better than most on LW. If this guy is a cuckold it is only in the strictest sense; one incident with his knowledge for a specific purpose.

Too bad the commentators are homophobic as well as basically afraid of women - the latter is clear for when it is suggested that a woman who not have sexual freedom

the epithets flow in a torrent.

Statistical studies - rigorously done and otherwise - show that something like half the married women in the US and western Europe have had extramarital sex. That means half the female population can be described as sluts and/or half the male population as wimps/cuckolds/clueless bastards

Perhaps the seven who commented by the time I posted this should some out of the culture that prevailed a hundred years ago. Then, even more than now, it was fine for the man to horse around - simply forbidden to the woman. This is particularly unfair and unrealistic given the fact that generally speaking women's sex drives peak in their thirties and forties, and men's typically go into decline starting in the twenties.

Of course, our commentators both in their own sex drives and those of their wives, mothers and daughters, are complete exceptions.

Yeah, right. This was a five star story - four for the plot and an extra one for putting up with the shit he must have known was coming

theaquarianpentheaquarianpenover 12 years ago
When I read loving wife stories I expect strieght sex

Too often lately they turn out to be gay which is a turn off for me! Perhaps the editors should warn us or put them in another catogory. Or are some of your editors chicken hawks trolling...

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Just a lot of

gay wimp ass stories in LW today. why don't all you want a be writers give up on the crappy story lines your trying to push on us.

DunaDunaover 12 years ago

@ Dear H.H. Morant The figures of the cheating statistics of the wives in lifetime in the Western Culture 55%. The figures are 2/3 of the husbands in lifetime, the differnce is only 10%.. That's why 55% of the husbands are cuckolds. Cuckolds are the majority of the husbands and the MINORITY of the husbands are who could tell himself is untouched only! The cuckolds have 3 categories: 1. first those cuckolds who do not know anything they are cuckolds. For example there are a groups whose wives had a short time extramarital affairs .once or twice in lifetime. I call her relative fidelity wives and if they do not couse any humiltiation (catch them accidentaly), do not bring not DNA test proof children in the family secretly or STDs, their accidental affairs will generaly remain forever in the dark. I think they do not couse any problem in a family life. I estimate these wives about 15-10% . 2.in the second group there are unwilling cuckolds, who planned some action aginst this situation. I hope not suicid or violance this action. Nowdays the love murder gets similar punishment as the other manshlouthers are. I put this category those husbands who wait until his less children become 15-16-17-18 years old and that time they start the divorce.

3. the third group who are willing cuckolds. I tooke away those husbands from this group who wait his less children become enough old.....

FloridaryanFloridaryanover 12 years ago
Another Cuck Story

Whats with all of the cuckold stories in the LW section. If this is your proclivity please enter it in the correct category. Fetish,Group or Gay. Really stupid premiose

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
H.H.M

Must be a cuckold then, his wife must have cheated on him many times and he also must have licked clean her crusty cunt many times and tasted her lovers cum many times, if he has kids I wonder if his kids are really his? do they look different from him? But then he is happy to let his wife fuck and suck any man that comes close to her and to get knocked up by any man that comes along and he must be content to bring up another mans kid(s) so well done H.H.M you are a modern man, I hope your wife is proud of you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
A happy little cuckold

That's all this story is about make hubby into a cute little cuckold. Every year there after she files out to Sweden and comes back worn out and pregnant.

He ends up castrated at her command after she sees him have a lunch with a woman. After he talks to a female hotel worker once in Sweden she has his dick cut off. But she still "loves him".

Steaming pile of shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
RE: H.H.M, the comment that sounds like a 13 year old,

X_we know who you are_X you're the BoringFatGit, or X_HeadCuck_X, also known as X_sadcuck_X because you're so witless, humorless and illiterate, and your stories are Anti-Lit. Why not fuck off this site as it so offends you, and start your own? Y'know, like all the times you sulk and say you're going off to SOL. Twat.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
RE: the last comment.

So you got off on this story then? I can only guess this as you said NOTHING about the story, you didn't say so but I bet you did enjoy it and jerk off to it, you do seem obssessed with this person with the 'x' in front of his name, why is that? I think you have a very unhealthy interest in him and his stories, I take it you have read ALL his stories? again why is that? if you hate him and his stories so much why not ignore him and his stories? that is what most normal people would do but then you are not normal are you? and your obssesion with him is not normal either is it?

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Anoncuck

Gives it 10 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
AWESOME!!

I gave it 5 stars. I am straight and happliy married. Never had male/male sex, and have zero intention of ever even trying it. HOWEVER - this is a story, it may be fiction or fact, but it is entertainment. No harm in admitting you enjoyed it!! If you like a horror movie, where an axe murder chops people in half - it doesn't mean that you are going to run out and do the same thing. It is entertainment guys - that's all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Offensive

I'm from sweden, this was the most offensive shit

I ever read, you stupid, idiotic, mean whore, fuck you!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
FUNNY

For those saying this is gay there is no gay sex in this story a bunch of guys fucking a women is not gay. so should not be in a gay cat, Why did you guys who are so mad read this story it was fairly obivous where it was going

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Different Problem

I don`t have any problems with male gay contents, can be a big turnon, even for a woman.

What instantly killed of my arousal was that "she wanted to be a real mother" which indicates that women who adopts etc. are not real mothers? What the fuck...

Next thing that dried off al possilble juices were those stereotyped desccriptions of swedish people. THAT`S whats offencive about this not too well written story.To all those who get upset reading about a man sucking dicks: Shut the fuck up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Wow!

This was so hot. I really get off on a wife getting impregnated by another man than her husband, and another huge turn-on for me is two cocks in a woman's cunt at the same time. Loved it.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Disgusting

Just about what you would expect from an English dick. Trying to figure out who got his whore wife pregnant by studying his son's pecker.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 4 years ago
Choices

Coulda been Hans or Sven. Brothers who are lean, not monster-hung but ‘a credit to their gender’ plus long foreskins. Except, if birthed in the US, probably circumcised!

Not really as much LW as Group Sex or Gay Male. Next time, consider a Finnish Medical School.

3*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I am also infertile and with the cost of ivf we both agreed to go down a similar route go on holiday find a man willing to have sex with my wife and hope she becomes pregnant. Slighty different in our case no intentions of letting the man know but allowing him to think she was taking contraception so it was ok for him to have his orgasm in her vagina. We decided that france was a good place with the nudist beaches and activitys that go on and we could both show ourselves naked and see others naked. Choosing her man was simple just similar characteristics as me and the rest up to her when and where. It was the third day that we were there that she spotted a man she liked clearly sporting more than i had but absolutely the biggest plum sized testicles on a man. She went past him smiled and went to the water he followed and she flirted easily with him then returned. I decided to go for a walk and see if things could progress and headed off. Coming back i decided to stop short and see discretly and saw my wife sitting on top of him clearly impalled on his erect cock and i openly admit i was both jealous and turned on. He turned her on all fours and took her from behind and continued to have sex not stopping as two couples walked a few feet away smiling. Finally he orgasmed gripping her and pushing as far as possible into her and after a few minutes post coital kissing etc got up and left. I returned a few minutes later and told her i had watched and then mounted her and lasted no more than a few minutes before adding my load. She had further sex with him during the holiday and we returned home. She was pregnant and we were happy. We had a girl and decided we would go again this time another girl both beautiful. We are talking about trying again hoping for a boy but if it is another girl it will not matter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very hot. Natural way (cock inside pussy) is better and pleasant than artificial insemination. Congratulations.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous