All Comments on 'The Adventures of G Ch. 06'

by garterbelt

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
2275jr2275jrover 12 years ago
what a fantastic sight with you standing there no panties cum running out of the horny hot pussy hole

this story only gets better. with each part . has me so turn on.

with th joy of this young mans lust for you a mature horny woman. awesome.

now awaiting the next parts being 7 and 8

pete_polegspete_polegsover 12 years ago
More pleeese!!!

Your adventures have got me soooo hard! I do hope there will be more chpters to cum! I can't wait to see if Johnny gets to wear lingerie as well as heels.

JhMcKnJhMcKnover 10 years ago
An Education

She is doing a great job of educating him in sexual endeavors, but perhaps needs to wear some lingerie that might even knock his socks off even further. How about her wearing full fashioned nylons with dark heels and seams, a silky sheer pair of Directoire Knickers that cover part of her thigh, along with her sexy garter belts and bras.

Maybe even letting him watch her pee once or twice so he "learns" where her pee comes from.

johnteejohnteealmost 7 years ago
maintains interest and lust

I have read 6 chapters till now, found all equal interesting. Main thing is that writer knows how to keep interst of reader and uses proper sequences of situation.

chytownchytownover 1 year ago

Very entertaining series. Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usergarterbelt@garterbelt
138 Followers
I am a girl who prefers satin, lace, hose and heels to cotton, denim and sneakers. I enjoy the company of men. I like to work but it gets lonely and I get horny on the road.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES