All Comments on 'Mom's Stocking Stuffer'

by LesLumens

Sort by:
  • 56 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
So HOT!!

Loved it! You took the time to build it up, and it pays off. It was like I was there. Five stars! I'd say good luck in the contest, but I don't think you need it!

HeyAllHeyAllover 12 years ago
Excellent writing!

I enjoyed it. Thanks.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 12 years ago
Very beautifully written, and the storyline was perfect. 5 Stars

A exceptionally good edit made the reading very good, and the slow build up was just right.

I wasn't ready for the story to end, I still wanted to read more of the sweet loving that the two of them would have all day long.

I think what they gave each other for Christmas was perfect.

floaturboatfloaturboatover 12 years ago
Great read!

Excellent story. Good luck on the contest.

mexbearlllmexbearlllover 12 years ago
OH YEAH

Just kind of story I like to read, keep up the great work!!!!!!!

tenbears43tenbears43over 12 years ago
Well done

I love this story, and can see the light in your eyes as you were writing it. I do hope there will be a part two.

mel_pomenemel_pomeneover 12 years ago
A wonderfully sexy ...

... and outrageously wicked story! If this doesn't win the contest, there's no justice in the world! And it isn't my usual niche for erotic fiction, either - 5 *s and all good wishes - thank you!

Peter_AbelardPeter_Abelardover 12 years ago
The Shadow of the Father in Mother-Son Incest Stories

In most mother-son incest stories here (including this one), there comes a moment when the mother notes that her son's cock is bigger than her husbands's or that her son eats her pussy better than her husband. Does having the mother tell her son these things make the story more erotic? Is the story about sex with one's mother or with one's father's wife. The first is about intensifying intimacy, the second is about increasing power.

ogianogianover 12 years ago
Bravo!

This is one of the most erotic story I have ever read on this site! It is very well-written with not a single misspelled word or punctuation out of place. The plot is well conceived and the erotic delivery began with a whimper and ended in a heightened crescendo.

I don't think you should add anymore. The unknown suspense of what's next would forever tantalize your readers.

LuckyBastard13LuckyBastard13over 12 years ago
Excellent Read

Great story, very erotic. Gave it a MUCH DESERVED 5.

Thanks for writing!

MrLurkerMrLurkerover 12 years ago

I read this story while listening to the song

"I saw mommy kissing Santa clause."

Now I'm going to re-read it again to

" I'll I want for Christmas Is You."

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
First rate story

Best thing I've read on this site in a long while - good content, well written. It pushed all my buttons.

cmlvrvacmlvrvaover 12 years ago
Awsome story telling

You made it so exciting and sexy...thank you

YamiBoyYamiBoyover 12 years ago
^__^

Good story. Nice work! ^__^

mrpervy46mrpervy46over 12 years ago
Great Story

What an awesome story. I hope he gets her pregnant and they get married. She could go by her maiden name and they can get married in Vegas.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
One of the best written stories I've ever read here!

I enjoyed the build up in the story and the ultimate conclusion. Wonderfully described emotions of the son as things progressed. I do hope that you will decide to continue this story for at least another 2-3 chapters. 5 *'s to you.

oldwayneoldwayneover 12 years ago
Just outstanding!

I don't think I have read a more well-written story. Thanks so much for real Five Star effort!

bluewillybluebluewillyblueover 12 years ago
Great job

Very well done, pace of the story was excellent, hope you write a chapter 2!

hodunkhodunkover 12 years ago
MORE !

Great job! I need more chapters? Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
one of the best

Story developed a building tension very well, with a mutual desire. Definately a top notch story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Magnificent

This story played out perfectly as there was no rush to have them fuck right away. The stockings played a very erotic part in this story adding more to sexual energy built up than just plain sex. Keep it up and hope that we find a chapter two very soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Hmmm...

The writing is good but the themes are just too similar to those of alwayswantedto. This nagging feeling of plagiarism that I have is intensified by the fact that this story is the author's first submission in this mother-son genre.

LesLumensLesLumensover 12 years agoAuthor
Anon:

The themes in my tale are common on thousands of stories on the site across multiple genres ~_^ Do a search for stockings and hold onto your hat! Or narrow it down by adding "mom": 4363 stories found (approximately) I can certainly appreciate the loyalty to a favorite author ( I'm assuming ) but no toe-stepping is intended. It's just a story that I felt like writing to see if I could reach the readership through the popular themes.

SacanazSacanazover 12 years ago
Impeccably Edited

You wrote an excellent, smoothly flowing story that kept my interest throughout. The flawless editing is rare in these pages, and your descriptions of the incestuous couplings were real and believable.

Thanks for an entertaining story, I'll definitely be reading more of your writings.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
No plagiarism here.

I enjoyed your story and hope the Anon commenter realizes how common these themes are and, though rendered differently, can't help overlapping with a few other stories. Well done.

OLDEDOLDEDover 12 years ago
FIRST RATE!!!!!

Very well done, I was Left wanting MORE.

Simply could not have been any better.

ED

harristharristover 12 years ago
Excellent

Your gradual continuous build up of sexual tension in his mind was outstanding. A truly sexy story. Thank you!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Really enjoyed your story thought it was well written and nicely paced

SilvertyrawolfSilvertyrawolfover 12 years ago
Wishing For Another Chapter.

Hopefully, You will add another chapter where mom was not on birth control due to not being involved with someone else since her husband left, and she becomes pregnant and the positiveness of how their life moves forward, without anyone passing away.

homerjayhomerjayover 12 years ago
incredible

thanks for the wonderful story and happy holidays!

erotichearteroticheartover 12 years ago
SUPERIOR

Your story was the best most awesome story in my book. So much what i needed wanted and desired. You wrote it just perfectly and would love to have more. Not only was it a great present for mom and son but topped all that i got for Christmas. My perfect Christmas

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Wonderful story of love between mother and son. Well written and easy to read. You kept me interested with a good pace and build up to the climax of the story.

The story also seemed very plausable and was cleanly written without it getting smutty. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Good love story

Two things especially that I liked about your story. First and foremost, it was a real love story, not just selfish lust. Both mom and son respect and are grateful to each other. Second, your mom has pubic hair--yay! I get so tired of these images of carefully shaved genitals. I appreciate women who look like women, not little girls. Your story turned me on much more because of that. Thanks.

sickdog1674sickdog1674almost 12 years ago
Great story

wish i HAD A MOM LIKE THAT, keep them coming

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
You have talent!

THAT was one of the best stories I've ever read. =0

pg240pg240over 11 years ago
Excellent

Terrific from start to finish. Technically well constructed. Overwhelming in its emotional connection between the characters. I really loved it. One thing made me smile as I was reading, even though I was emotionally involved and physically aroused ... I get a crick in my neck most of the time, too! Thanks for a great story

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
son

want to do that to my mother

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
ONE HELL OF A WOMAN

The story teller did a fantastic job, She didnt make the mother to be or look like a whole, which I thought was nice. Some guys have all the luck. The mother can stuff my stocking ANYTIME.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Oh mom, this can't be wrong.

Good plot, the story moves along well. A refreshing way to explore the bonding that can come from a mother and son who spend a considerable amount of time together. There is always the chance such a situation could result in some hot and heavy sex, and that's the whole point.

Paxo1944Paxo1944about 11 years ago
Awsome

Incredible story, loved the slow build up to the end. Just goes to show that you cannot hide anything from your Mother. Finally, what a Christmas present.

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123about 11 years ago
Mom's Stocking Stuffer

As it has been almost 17 months since this story appeared it's doubtful that a sequel, another chapter, will materialize! Big, fucking, flat-ass Bummer!! One thing, in the event the writer/author reads this comment, there is nothing throughout the story to make any thing relative, i.e., nothing, anywhere--I read it intensely the first time and scanned a second time--to indicate their ages, not even approximately, of the characters. Not that it's germaine to the theme or the quality of the writing. It has to do with a principle I have for rewarding the writer's/author's story of Literotica's scoring of "1 through 5 Stars". Something for the writer to consider in future stories!

Two things encouraged, demanded I award this story with "5 Stars". My principle for awarding 5 Stars is when a pregnancy occurs, unless medical, unexpected disabilities or generally past the mid-40's years old of the female partner! In this story I made an assumption (which I very rarely do, ever) that this mother was in the area of 45 or 46 years old, and therefore was most probably (but it is not impossible) too old to be impregnated!

Second the story is almost magnificent in the writing, the style, the theme is excellent, the characters were very charming and provided easy, coherent dialogue, and last but not least the story is almost a perfect (sans pregnancy) mother and son, incestual true, pure, intense love of their hearts, souls, minds, bodies and spirits; love from the depth of their being. Exactly my type of love story in every aspect.

If the writer prefers every comment to be positive, with mounting accolades and higher Star ratings, this genre, style and type of mother and son, father and daughter, brother and sister incestual love stories will definitely get the JOB WELL DONE!!

mcbtwsmcbtwsalmost 11 years ago
Sexy,erotic story.

Wonderful descriptive build up to the final coming together of a mother & son. 5*****.

spankfunforspankfunforover 10 years ago
Merry Christmas Cum Cum Cum!!!

Dad was a son of a bitch! That being said, Mom and Son took long enough for him to grow into the man of the house! Now, they can both be sexually and personally satisfied for years to cum if his school is figured right.Fairy tale endings always end happily.Great great story!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Mom's Stocking Stuffer

Since what I have to say would essentially be a duplication of the comments I've just read, I'll skip them and get right to the point......... Great story, well written, 5 Stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I adored this Xmas story

So was Mom "Stuck in his XMas Stocking" or was HE her "Stocking Stuffer" because he was using her stockings to masturbate; either way they appeared to be exactly what each other wanted for many XMas's to cum.

So believable and easy flowing; as though fate was finally allowing them to see their future. As I see so often in real life; Mom is described as a beautiful, complex, vibrant, fully developed woman & we're all left scratching our heads wondering "why would a man walk away from this lovely creature". I really am baffled so often when I see this scenario; was she so strong on her own that Dad didn't believe that she needed him any more, or was she so strong that he felt threatened?

I so wish that Santa would deliver such a lovely little Stocking Stuffer to me as well, sighs. I'm sorry; for that doesn't appear to be in my future, even if she was someone else's Mom. 8~(

DKP

rightbankrightbankabout 10 years ago
sentimental and sensual

a story nicely told, slow, with a steady build to a warm holiday glow.

but I am confused by one line that jarred me momentarily out of the spirit:

"It was snowing outside, and started getting dark early, thanks to Daylight Savings."

Isn't Daylight Savings Time during the summer? And aren't the days around Christmas the shortest of the year? Unless of course this is taking place in Australia? ???

LesLumensLesLumensabout 10 years agoAuthor
Yep

Yep, I screwed that up. It should have been "daylight savings ENDING" and even that is a little distant by Christmas. Really should edit and kill the DST mention completely in favor of getting dark in the early afternoon or something.

I just hate DST *laugh*

SouthLondonerSouthLondonerover 9 years ago
5 Stars says it all really.

Well done. A brilliant sexy story, very well told. Looking forward already to a re-read in a few weeks time.

Regards from South London.

SouthLondonerSouthLondoneralmost 9 years ago
Second time read

...just as sexy and well told as I remembered.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

hot and sexey as always . worth all 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
great story, and her boy's got the perfect mommy-stuffer

It's swinging between his legs. Let this be a lesson to other sons. Guys, you've got a mommy-stuffer of your own. And your mommy's waiting for it with her thighs spread wide.

notuniquenotuniqueover 6 years ago
One of the best!

What an incredibly sexy mom/son/nylon fetish story.!! Thanks. I couldn't have written it better. My nylon fetish started with my mom but it never evolved into anything like this although she knew I jerked off with her nylons. She even found my stash a couple of times. That was awkward. Please write more like this Excellent.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Sexual show

Love the seduction of him! Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

WOW!!

"Mom's body rocked beneath me, her breasts jiggling and quaking. A clap sounded every time our bodies came together, my balls slapping against her. I looked down to see a milky sheathe of her wetness coating the entire length of my shaft, encircling her vagina, and decorating the hairs around it. She was so wet that I could hear the sound of my cock sliding in and out of her." That's the way it IS! I used to sniff my mom's wet panties and get hard with her stockings on my dick.

Nylon1Nylon110 months ago

Oh yes. Excellent. You might enjoy some of mine…….

Foxterot7aFoxterot7a9 months ago

I hope your story won the contest. As an avid reader of mutually consensual incestuous love stories, especially between mother and son, I found this story to be truly beautiful. Two mentally and emotionally mature related adults find love and sex with each other without self-doubt, self-loathing, guilt and/or shame. The mother willing accepted the safety, security and love her son freely offered. Likewise, the son willing wanted to take care of his mother. He wanted to please her sexually while unconsciously caring about her psychological sensitivity to their relationship. Thrugh actions and deeds, he reassures her of the solidity of their relationship. 5 star story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous