All Comments on 'It's Just Wrong: Mothers and Sons 02'

by fictitious

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
YamiBoyYamiBoyabout 12 years ago
^__^

Another great read. Well done, fictitius! Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
great story

This was a fun, enjoyable and hot story. I'd love to see another episode with new mothers and sons or perhaps another round with the same three pairs...see who's willing to push the envelope the furthest.

fiestamanfiestamanover 10 years ago
Different

I enjoyed this very much even though it was quite different from most other stories. Perhaps a series three would not go amiss, I'm sure that this has a lot of potential.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Loved It’s Just Wrong when I first saw it

I just wish it played out more like your story instead of just grabbing the sisters boobs, etc.

Although I think Jessica and Joe should have won the $20,000 because they were the one playing the game as they should rather than Tommy and Suzanne stalling, slowly fucking his mom and getting limp-dicked to delay his orgasm.

HealingArtistHealingArtistover 3 years ago
Almost believable for the old Howard Stern Show format.

The author seemed to know the characters of the show and their personas quite well. It all read as plausible and kept the reader's interest, especially the part 2 version of this story. The amusing part was Gary and Howard interviewing the mothers while they were having sex with their sons.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userfictitious@fictitious
1124 Followers
I enjoy crafting stories that have a certain taboo kink to them.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES