All Comments on 'Every Summer Ch. 07'

by dualwriter

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Is that the end?

I hope not!

Socially_IneptSocially_Ineptover 12 years ago
Absolutely Wonderful.

I absolutely LOVED this series. I am so happy that Michelle and Chuck are going to be together. Thank you so much for writing this.

Sidney43Sidney43over 12 years ago
Good story

This was an interesting concept that was very well presented. Michelle was clearly a very wealthy, as well as a very unusual woman and you managed to draw her as only a little bit out of the norm. Her sexual habits were balanced out by the children, who were almost too good, even with the live in help. You would think that among seventeen children, there had to be one raucous, loud, rebellious trouble maker?

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great Story

I truley enjoyed this series. Not quite as deep as I would have liked but great in concept. I hope you have more in you, either with this series or another.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Thank You!

I am a Chuck and could easily be that Chuck.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
amazing story

working on a babyboomer story myself since quite a while, you gave me really good inspiration. Too sad most stories around here stop at the point of coupling not taking into account what comes after it.... to most exciting thing in the world....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Weird!

.................just weird!

drdetroit019drdetroit019over 7 years ago
I am jealous

This guy is he luckiest guy ever. A beautiful and well-behaved children. A dream life awaits him.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Fantastic read . These things can happen.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous