All Comments on 'Me & Dad – My 19th Christmas Ch. 01'

by yelkaom

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Well written, loved it, hope theres more to follow. Merry christmas

kitten1964kitten1964over 12 years ago

Amazing story, great detail - loved it!

ars_gratia_artisars_gratia_artisover 12 years ago
Wonderful first submission!

I hope there's more to come. Critical observations will be forthcoming in a personal message. Good luck in the contest!

webman252webman252over 12 years ago
Wonderful Mind Material

This was beautiful and passionate. You definitely have a talent for this. please continue your writing as you now have a fan.

Merry Christmas!

AverygoodlayAverygoodlayover 12 years ago
Sensational Story

Sensational story, You could feel the love between father and daughter along with the raw sex they had, I loved every minute of reading it.

You have a great talent, keep up the good work.

You said in the beganing that some parts were true, I thinking that with the feeling you put into the story that it's all true.

Thanks

MikyloMikyloover 12 years ago
Beautiful

Beautiful sexy story. I enjoyed every minute of it including the build up. But the sex was so special, so hot. Please what parts in this story are true? I really need to know

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
sexy Christmas!

fantastic story! Very well written, it was very sensual and oozing with passion! You depicted the love brilliantly! Very sexy story!

Merry Christmas

wrc264wrc264over 12 years ago
very good

Hope you keep writing, it was great.

BadBrew2UBadBrew2Uover 12 years ago
Great Job!

Great talent and dramatic escalation. It was a great roller coaster ride with the bigger thrills cumming at the end. It did need a number call at the end for consistency, but it is alright that you lost count. Great job!

yelkaomyelkaomover 12 years agoAuthor
Thank you ALL for your votes and comments!

Just wanted to say thank you for all of the wonderful positive feedback and respond to a few general inquires.

YES! there is much more to come in the story. In fact, I have almost completed the next chapter. I did not want to rush it though, so could not include it and still make the deadline for the contest. Quality stories can't be rushed, requiring much planning and many revisions of editing.

As for disclosing what parts of the story are "Real" events, I feel revealing such information would detract from the rest of the story. However, knowing that my writing has successfully blurred what is real and fantasy and inspires the reader to imagine, is a great complement.

Thank you ALL for your support, votes, comments and feedback!

---Yelkaom

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Beautiful!

Great story, more please....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
DAD & ELENAS 19HT XMAS

WELL IF THIS IS YOUR FIRST TRY AT WRITING THEN WERE IN FOR A TREAT IN THE FUTURE,THIS STORY WAS JUST GREAT PERFECT IN FACT ,ANOTHER CHAPTER OR 2 WOULD FILL THE BILL GREAT STORY I GIVE THIS A SKY FULL OF STARS BUT I GUESS 5 STARS PLUS WILL HAVE TO DO FOR NOW,I LOVE THE ENDING AND HOPE SHE STAYS WITH DAD THEY FIT SO GOOD TOGETHER,IT STARED A LITTLE FUNNY BUT TURN INTO A GREAT SEX STORY..................."R"..........................

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Awesome story

I truly loved this story. Please tell us more.

AlphasGirl09AlphasGirl09about 12 years ago
wonderful story

Well I can't say anything that hasn't already been said. However the story was amazing it has the perfect amount of build up before they reached an amazing crescendo. The love between them is almost palpable and it gives so much to the story. I truly hope they stay together because they seem to be the perfect fit for one another.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
It is not completely good

It is too bad that since you loved your father so much, you should let him break your cherry and not some stupid guy. Am I right.

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123about 11 years ago
Me & Dad – My 19th Christmas Ch,01

From all appearances Elena, from when she was about 15 years old until she was near her 19th year, accumulated lots of pent-up love and emotions for her father. As there was no mention of her being a virgin by the time she and her father became lovers that Christmas vacation she might have had some experiences with sexual activities. Of course with them being open about their naked bodies--very unusually so in my estimation--it was but a short jaunt from her nakedness and her fully, totally body massages, and immediately into their first incestual consummation!

The new incestual couple immediately seemed very much at ease with their first couplings; their relationship seemed more one of pleasure than total and unconditional love for each other beyond the typical daughter and father relationship. Most incestual father and daughter affairs involve deep-seated, without conditions, soul sacrificing honest and true man/woman love. This affair did not seem to rise to that level. Although their love connection and performances did rise to exotic and sensual heigths it still seemed to be on the level of sexual pleasure of themselves without any of the real deep and emotional giving of their total minds, bodies and souls to the other.

The story is well written and the feelings of the character's, Elena and her father, come off the page with some nice visual effects of their discourse and physical relationship. This story certainly is positioned for an additional chapter or two or even three!!

blackgblackgover 9 years ago
19th nervous suck down

Too good. And oohs too true to have all this animal sex on Christmas eve.

If them two can't get it on in my jacuzy, then I will never know Utopia!!!

I like the part about the crustmas tree.

Mine was a barsted to put up this year. So me and the girl bitch can definitively relate.

Great job.

Keep it stiff!!! Gfunk.

Out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Enjoyable

This was exciting, vivid and real.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It made my pussy ache and throb, will definitely have to get some toys before reading more of your stories. Loves it.

roveroneroveroneabout 1 month ago

Huh...his balls never empty, it seems...for a middle-aged dad he's got a recovery time like an 18 yo...

Why on earth did his ex-gf leave-?

Enema kit a most unusual Xmas gift...she didn't seem surprised so presume she's lost that cherry

Crying shame she shaved...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous