All Comments on 'Dave's Cuck Story'

by Defluer

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Cuckold - meaning

Cuckold - another good word that has been dumbed down. A cuckold is a man whose wife has been secretly impregnated by another man. The child is raised by the cuckold as his own - he is unwitting of the trick played on him by his wife & her lover. Look to the behavior of the cuckoo [you know, the bird] for the origin of this word. The cuckoo lays her egg(s) among the indigenous eggs in the nest of another bird. The nest occupant hatches the baby cuckoo and tries to raise it as her own. Quite often, the baby cuckoo is much larger than the members of the original clutch and takes over the nest.

Why this behavior in humans should be encouraged is beyond me.

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
NON SEQUITUR ON A CUCK

is there a lesson here. TK U MLJ LV NV

DefluerDefluerover 12 years agoAuthor
Thanks, I think.

Thanks for the Wikipedia history of terminology, I didn't know that's where it came from, now I know. I myself, as stated in the story's first person perspective, don't understand it either. But I found it a nice exercise to write without casting derision on people who do enjoy it, hoped I did that anyway. Mainly who wouldn't want to fill Dave's shoes? Huh? Pleasure some other guy's wife, what a compliment on your manhood, even more so at his insisting.

I believe we all know that the word's original meaning and it's current meaning are two different things, thus is the nature of language, it evolves. Sometimes for the better, sometimes for the worse.

I think "TK U" means "thank you" but I have no idea what the rest of that means. Guess that's a sign that I'm getting old.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
This is a woman who needs to be eaten

Hot, but there's one thing I don't understand here... if he's coming to quickly and she needs more time to reach climax, perhaps instead of her giving oral favours to her men she should be having them worship with lustful lip service at the altar of her sex. That way, she could come first *and* third... it's no longer a race in which the first to reach the finish line ends this for all contestants.

Lick her clean and start over... she might be more forgiving if you do this much well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

He was going to marry her, the invitations were sent out, I had received one, August. They had visited on there way to a relatives place. The first time I had met Karen, she was rather large, older than Neil by 11 years. I insisted they stay overnight, Neil said o.k. but we make a lot of noise, smiling. I was in bed, there was a lot of noise, then silence, snoring, damn, I stroked my cock, I heard footsteps down the hall to the bathroom, then the flush, footsteps back, stopping outside my door, the door slowly opening, i waited, then said is everything o.k., umm, sorry wanted to say sorry for the noise. I said that's o.k , I am jealous, the footsteps coming nearer, I cant put up with that snoring. My eyes adjusted, she was naked, lots of woman here. I got up, my cock semi hard,she said that's nice,oh well I heard the noise and well that's the reaction. She reached over,taking my cock in her hand,lets not let that go to waste, she moved forward and took it in her mouth. She was good, very good,my cock hard. She then lay back, opened her legs,please,i haven't orgasmed yet, I knelt,she held my cock and guided it to her entrance, I pushed forward, wet, but tight, she groaned as I moved all the way into her, the words all guys like to hear, big so big, oh fuck me,as I layed it into her, that's it, that's it, I jammed my mouth over hers to keep her quiet, I fucked her faster, her tongue working my mouth, then she closed those massive legs around me as she orgasmed, I couldn't move as her pussy milked me, then all hell broke loose as she released those legs allowing me to really bang into her pussy, her whole body shook as I finished deep in her. I moved away but she closed those legs again around me then finally released me. I rolled over,she was quiet until she began to get up,oh my thanks for that, I said anytime, anytime, yes as she reached for my semi hard cock, then leaned over those wonderfully large breasts brushing my legs as she again took me in her mouth, I grew in her mouth, but she stopped, I said no keep going,she said in a surprised voice, you can cumm again, I pushed her head back down, what a mouth, the best blow job I have ever had as she stroked my balls, started to play with my arse, her wet finger probing, pushing inside causing my cumm to rise and enter her mouth. she sucked me dry, then took her finger out of me and left me to sleep. Whenever I see her,which seems to be quite often I get to experience her wonderfully large body.

bumblegrumbumblegrumover 8 years ago
Great story, well told

I really enjoyed this - and envied both Dave and Vince at the same time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Hot

Really Hot Story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Nice!

Good nice story, any more?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
CUCKOLD MEANING

The initial comments somewhat clouded the issue, by focusing on the origination of the word.

Merriam-Webster:

"A man whose wife is unfaithful."

Notice that it makes no difference whether the man:

knows it or not

approves it or not.

When his wife has sex with another,

he is a cuckold.

However, that leaves out what Paul Harvey used to call

"the rest of the story."

Go to Wikipedia and read up on "cuckold fetish," in which a man gets off on his wife/woman having sex with another guy -- including the various nuances, degrees, variations, etc.

This is a wonderfully well-told ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ story.

I like well-written, RESPECTFUL cuckquean stories [of which there are too few on Literotica]. Inconsistently, I do not care for cuckold stories [too many on Literotica] -- UNLESS they are written from the standpoint of the lucky guy who benefits from his buddy's inexplicable, crazy yen to share his woman (so well presented by this tale).

Why I liked this one:

1. Each person is careful for the feelings and wishes of the others. No one is trying to pull something over on someone.

In the end, each gets what he/she wants and is happy.

2. It's written from Dave's perspective.

I'm not interested in getting into Vince's distorted perspective [except as his admissions give permission and freedom to Dave].

3. In Vince, it provides a working look at the outlook of the cuckold fetish -- not as a theory or definition -- but as it gradually comes to Dave as he is inducted into the actual situation.

Vince provides a shining example (especially of one of the more palatable forms).

This story is a masterpiece.

Paul in Oklahoma

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Just read this story. It hit all of my buttons.

Would you consider writing a sequel? I'm sure this relationship is still continuing.

LegallySaneLegallySanealmost 3 years ago

Only drawback here was he didn't cum IN her pussy. Only 4*.

NewOldGuy77NewOldGuy77almost 2 years ago

Bit of confusion - she was wearing a bra and a tank top - but very hot, 5 stars!

lc69hunterlc69hunteralmost 2 years ago

I agree with Paul in OK, below, for the most part. Definitely about the far too few cuckquean stories

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDefluer@Defluer
1220 Followers
11/21/23 - Fucking Magic 15 Submitted. Hopefully in time for Thanksgiving. Part 16 is a real evolvement and is finished and half edited. The series might go to Part 18 or 17 might be really long with an Epilogue. 9/6/23 - Fucking Magic 14 submitted and coming at you in the n...