All Comments on 'Watching My Mom Getting Fucked'

by serendipity001

Sort by:
  • 50 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

thats hot mmmm

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
bad grammar

bad spelling, bad story

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Is it incest or voyuerism ?

Did not know watching her getting fucked was incest

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Love it

So hot, slutty moms are great

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
please

i wish my mom was a slut like this.....guys if ur interested pls come and fuck my mom hardcore she got a hot face sexy boobs a nice ass sexy thighs and legs fuck her really hard....if u wanna fuck her pls go ahead u must deepthroat her fuck her in her ass then rip her pussy and asshole open with ur cock if u like u can piss on her and in her but be sure to make her swallow cum

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
my moms abit like that

My mom and dad split up a couple of years ago because my dad caught he cheating on him with our neighbour.Ive heared that she has fucked alot of my friends,neighbours,teachers,family and ive spyed on he and my brother having sex together many times.a few months ago she started dating this guy who spends his time either in the gym or fucking my slutty mom.the other week i was playing my ps3 in my room on silen and my mom didnt know i was in,and after a while i could hear her moanin.when looked he new boyfriend was licking he out whilst she sat on the couch.seconds later she was sucking his monster of a cock which was the biggest dick i had ever seen,and after that he was fucking he whilst she was bent over the arm of the couch,fucking her in her pussy at first and then in he asshole.my mom was screaming,and i was wanking like mad whilst watching.after a while he pulled his dick out of her ass and told her to get on her knees.then he told her to open her mouth,and seconds later he was cumming inside it.i caried on watching whilst masturbating as my mom started licking the rest of his cum off his dick.then her boyfriend put his clothes back on,kissed my mom on the top of her head and said he was going to visit his mom,and said that he wouldnt be back till about half past 10.i slowly went back into my room as he left,and about 10 minutes later she went into her room that was more or less right next to mine.whilst she was in her room i remember needing to snease really badly,and tryed my best so that she didnt hear it by putting both of my hands on my mouth.about 10 seconds later she walked into my room to see what that noise was.all she had on was a pair of white panties that looked very wet on the area of the pussy."how long have you been here for?"she shouted with an angry look on her face.at first we were arguing but after a while she calmed down and she was ok with it.but the last thing she said to me that day was"if you ever,ever tell anyone about this,i will kill you!!"

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
my mom

after i caught my mom fucking so many guys i took pics....then i showed it too her and slapped her 3 times in her face and she begged me to delete them i told her only on one condition....she said anything thats when i slapped her ass and she was like that is something i would kill u for and i said i dont care then i slapped her face again and told her to remove her pants after i pulled down her panties i lay on the floor and asked her to sit her ass on my face and she was reluctant and thats when i got up pinched her ass slapped her a few more times and made her sit on my face...i started to lick her ass...after 45 mins of this she got up and i got up and she said i did it good and i told her i have always wanted to lick her ass...then i slapped her face and ass 10 times each super hard she asked why am i slapping her face and i said i enjoyed it thats when she moved in closer and i kissed her....we kissed for a while and at that time i squezzed her ass....after we french kissed for over half an hour i made her suck my dick....i shoved my dick right up her throat and held her nose making her puke i took some of the puke in my hand and put it in her hair after i ejaculated in her mouth she swallowed my sperm and licked my dick and spat on it several times....i pulled her up spat in her mouth and she spat in mine then we kissed some more....i made her suck my dick this time again but now i have a bowl that collects her puke i pissed in her mouth a few times and pissed on her face also....when she puked it would go in to the bowl...i made her stand now and i started licking her ass so much i pissed on her ass then rammed my dick in her ass i pissed in her ass twice and pulled her hair many times then i ejaculated in her ass and finally pulled out...now i took some of the puke/piss from the bowl and made my mom drink it i took some puke and rubbed it on her ass....the remaining amount of puke and piss i poured it on her hair and made her drink it i also took a lil puke and put it in her mouth and started french kissing her again....after i made her suck my dick again we collected some more puke and piss i made her swallow this and poured it on her and on her hair then i pissed in her hair and she asked me to piss in her mouth which i gladly did...we had a shower and i washed her clean after this i started licking her thighs for about an hour then i moved on to her feet after all this i pissed on her feet and again started to lick her ass i asked her to shit and i would like her butt clean and this we enjoyed...while we showered again we french kissed and i slapped my mom so many times....i squeezed her ass and licked her thighs again i pissed in her hair and gave her a swirlie also....so now my mom calls her usual fuck budddies over and we all take turns ravaging my mom sometimes we take her together...in the end of all the action we get out dicks sucked and we pour piss and puke on her and her hair and we piss in her hair and spit on her we make her drink puke and we piss on her and directly in her mouth....and slap her face up also...we even gave her a few cuts with her knife ...nowadays we fuck my mom almost everyday and most of the time my mom is naked getting fucked and abused and raped and pissed on by all of us...my mom is even my urinal and i am her ass cleaner...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
blackmail

my mom didnt get fucked alot cuz dad had to travel so my mom used to cheat on him frequently with many people she used to suck their dicks she even used to wash down all the cum with their piss i used to watch her fuck atleast 3 different guys everyday seeing this i wanted to screw my mom and i knew i had to blackmail her so i took pics of her banging a mechanic who had a 13 inch dick on saturday i called her to my room and showed her the pics she tried to slap me and i caught her hand and slapped her right back i called her a slut and told her the pics would be going to my dad she asked me what i wanted provided i deleted those pics i told her i wanted her she said she had no choice and came into my arms i threw her on the bed and ripped my clothes off i started by licking her from her neck to her feet then i throat fucked her finally i popped her pussy and asshole i licked her sweaty back and slept on her ass cheeks and then almost every day i would hardcore fuck my mom and piss on her as well

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Blackmail

I think sould blackmail your mom to fuck you

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

awesome it would be nice if u guys banged my mom

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

walked in on my mom banging two black dudes. i took a video. after two weeks of no mastrubation showed the vid to her. she was like please delete it i told her no and that i planned on giving to to a porn site. she begged and begged finally i agreed that i wouldnt do so if she allowed me to squeeze and lick her anywhere she allowed me to do so. i licked and sucked and squeezed her boobs and squeezed and licked her ass after fingering her ass for a long time i finally got a blowjob and shot my load in her hair and face i still submitted the video and now i sleep with her everyday

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Which site did u upload the video?

Can we get a link?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
be my guest in chennai

drop me a mail at goodtimes4ubaby@gmail.com and we both will fuck ur mom.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
when i was young i had sexual day dreams about my mother

In my fantasy world, i would watch her being petted on her butt, legs, neck, boobs by a stranger or one of family friends. She would demonstrate her full consent.

I had a strong desire to hand spank her, not in a cruel way, just gently so i can keep touching her uber sexy ass! She was a full figured woman, with the hour-glass silhouette. She was sexy.

I wish i had seen her getting fucked...

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
4*

:-)

johnstang2johnstang2about 10 years ago
This is not Incest

All you did was WATCH your mother getting fucked. Never did you say you actually FUCKED her.

For it to be incest you will have to be the one fucking your own mother. Watching is just that Watching. Incest is FUCKING not WATCHING.

This is NOT mom son nor is it mom son sex.

At best this is Voyeurism. Oh wait I think there is an actual section on this site called Voyeurism.

I wish posters start posting their stories under the right heading so I don't waste my time reading stuff that is not correctly posted. When I want to read actual Mom son incest I won't be wasting my time by reading stories like this one that has nothing to do with incest.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
anon

My mom's a bit like that. Very slutty, her guy friends just easily seduce her for casual sex . They even squeeze her boobs and butt in public whenever they want, they stroke her thighs often and even suck her nipples and tongue. She fucks all over the place she fucks this one friend of hers in his jeep she gives casual blowjobs and handjobs to almost anyone and everyone. Her one friend once started talking really dirty to her he told her that he masturbates to her and that he wants to suck her nipples, she told him don't jerk off to me again when you can fuck me all you want. They began kissing in the Caffรจ he squeezed her boobs and thighs while he sucked her tongue. When I got back home I see her getting fucked by him on her bed. I began beating off as soon as they got into 69 he shoved his tongue right up my mom's ass while she gagged on his dick. I was so lucky that he started licking and fingering her ass cuz after six long deep hard licks of her asshole he put his cock in pulled her hair and started anal fucking her I blew my load there and kept watching. He pounded her ass and then pulled out brought his dick to her face and started rubbing it on her face. He then shot a massive cumshot on my mother's face, there was cum on her eye forehead mouth tongue shoulder and even a bit on her hair. I never need to watch porn watching my mom is enough

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
MY PARENTS HAD A WIDE CIRCLE OF FRIENDS & ENTERTAINED A LOT. I SAW ONE OF THEM CARESSING MY MOM'S ASS WHILE TALKING TO HER; SHE WAS TAKING STUFF FROM THE FRIDGE & HE WAS STANDING BEHIND HER. EVERYBODY ELSE WAS IN THE BACKYARD. ALL SHE SAID WAS, "NOT NOW,

The house was not big plus it was open concept; my mom did not know i was upstairs. Was she cheating on my dad? Chances are she was.

What i saw turned me on instantly. OMG i jerked off to that scene many, many times.

I did not hate her for that. I had incestuous fantasies about her before and after the incident. However that evening I learned that some wives can be loving wives.

Years later i learned that Loving Wives make many men happy.

When my wife had an affair i forgave her. I realized that behind every Loving Wife there is a husband who loves her the way she is.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Re johnstung2, 02/25/14, "... not Incest"

There is VOYEUR SON story tag but those stories were mostly published in Incest/Taboo. I have read a # of them.

In my opinion this story is not Incest but it is Taboo.

He lusts after his mother. His mom turns him on. His mind is set on his mother in a sexual way. TECHNICALLY the above may not amount to incest but it definitely is TABOO. If you have Oedipus Complex, it does not matter whether you watch your mother or have sex with her: you watch her until you get lucky (if you get lucky in this life!)

It would be worst to publish it in Voyeur/Exhibitionist category because lusting after mom remains TABOO & readers should be forewarned.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
4.2/5.0* = 84% = B+

The topic is my cup of tea. I was a voyeur son. I was totally infatuated with my mom.

If you are looking at your mother with lust you are having incestuous thoughts! (I am guilty as charged!)

I found out beyond any doubt that my mom had an affair. I never told anybody. I did not love her any less because of that. I was not mad at her. I lasted after her even more after i found out.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

so why is youe mother sluty ,have you no respect may B just a story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
A woman's gotta do what a woman's gotta do! Moms aren't saints, they are women made of flesh and blood. We their son's owe then unconditional love. An odd very lucky son will have carnal knowledge of his mom! Good for him

Son who gets to fuck his mom feels in 7th heaven, he thinks he died and went to heaven!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
great story, and I love that last comment

"Son who gets to fuck his mom feels in 7th heaven, he thinks he died and went to heaven!" That is so true. A young guy will fuck any suitable cunt on offer, it's the nature of the beast. But there's one cunt above all others that's the most desirable, the ultimate brass ring. It's the same cunt he came out of. Oh, man! Nothing can ever feel as good to a boy's cock as being surrounded by layers of warm loving mommy-twat. Just like nothing can ever compare with blowing his balls and spurting his semen up his own damn birth canal. Ask any lucky lad who's actually done it and he'll grin and clutch his package and tell you, "fuck, yeah! My mommy's sweet hairy slit was made for her baby boy's big fat cock and every drop of semen in my hot young balls!" Motherfucking is the best kind of fucking there is.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I also agree with anon 06/16/16 A woman's gotta do what a woman's gotta do...

I gave this story a 4+ (4.4/5.0* = 88/100 = A)

Every wife in her late 30s/early 40s should cheat on her husband with at least one man. At that age women are the best in bed.

If the son finds out about that, it is his sacred duty to keep the secret until the end of his life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

It is must for a women to get laid by as many cocks as possible with no exception to her son(s), FIL

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
I liked the story & gave it a 4+

I liked anon comment 06/16/16 because it hit the nail on the head twice:

(1) moms are women & a woman gotta do what a woman gotta do

(2) a son who got to fuck his mom thinks he died & went to heaven

I used to spy on my mom & as a result i saw things.

My parents & i lived in the Middle East for a # of years. I established beyond any doubts that my mom was having an affair with her big boss, the Regional VP, who was spending at least a week every month in the area.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
THIS STORY IS MY CUP OF TEA. I GAVE ITA 5- (*****-)

My dad worked a lot, was a lot away on budiness.

My mom was a flirt. When she liked a man she would right away start the conversation & before you know it she would start complimenting him for something.

Statements with double entendre followed.

We spent a number of years in the Middle East.

Dad was again working long hours, often having to stay overnight at a construction site. I attended International School (JK tru Gr. 12).

Mom worked for the Branch Office of the same company.

I established beyond any doubt that their boss was fucking my mom. I am not saying he forced her in any shape or form.

Everybody in the branch office knew what was going on.

The driver even told me not to tell anything to my dad. " Just play dumb because what happened in the Middle East stays in the Middle East." (His exact words.)

My parents' marriage survived.

Mom's behavior did not scar me for life.

I never stopped loving my mom. She was a regular star in my jack-off fantasies.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
I gave you a 4+ (4.4/5.0 = 88% = A)

My sexual infatuation with my mother was total.

I was obsessed with her ass, her thighs, the back of her knees, her calves, her ankles... She was a Rubenesque woman.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I LIKE THIS STORY VERY, VERY MUCH (I WAS A VOYEUR SON, & MY MOM WAS NOT A FAITHFUL WIFE!)

My mom was 35 when we moved to Canada. My dad was 50 at the time.

My mom sensed very well that Canadian society is way more permissive than back home.

I don't want to ho i to details.

However i must tell you that when i first saw a man's hand on my mom's bare knees & thighs at a swimming pool party i felt a total shock like an earthquake indide my mind & heart. I was do aroused i thought i eould cum on the spot. At the time it was always a guy by the name Stanley who would come to visit us whenever my dad had the graveyard shift. Stanley's wife would always be present but she did not care. I now think they were swingers.

White men liked my mom big time. And she took advantage of that!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I LOVE THIS STORY, & GAVE IT A 5*****! I AM A BIG FAN OF INDIAN EROTIC FICTION IN GENERAL & INDIAN INCEST TABOO STORIES IN PARTICULAR.

This story is easy to read. A simple & realistic plot, which includes erotic but realistic sex scenes.

The story is told thru the eyes of the son.

His mom, Gheetha, is a keeper!

Hi everybody:

This is a MUST READ for you if you are into son-waching-mom stories.

serendipity001 told us the whole story in all its complexity on less than a page.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
i love this story! gave it a 5- (*****-)

โ™ก

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I gave it a 1

Its rubbish,you all know it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
The scenario was very intelligently conceived (5/5 = 100%!) The storyline was fairly crafted (3.65/5 = 73%). Overall rating 86.3%.

The author wanted this story to look like a pornographic fuck fest & he or she achieved that goal!

Trust me i saw my mother with men other than my dad doing things unbecoming of a married woman. I did not witness fucking but i saw some totally inappropriate touching & caressing. I heard her as she aggressively flirted with men.

I never discussed that stuff with anybody.

I never stopped loving my mom.

My mom was in 90% of my erotic fantasies.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
I really realy liked this story: ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ+ (4+)!

Very erotic indeed! His mom LOVES to FUCK! She is a KEEPER! Women like her make this world a happier place.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

โค

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
WHAT A GARBAGE!!!

Story of a complete looser written by a looser and enjoyed by other loosers. Pathetic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Bravo! LOVE it! โคโคโคโคโค (5).

๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘

:)

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Roy Maynard

I fucky own 74 year old mother Anna Ludlow in Mt Vernon Indiana and I fucking her right now.

sexymeupsexymeupalmost 3 years ago

First off no incest in this story and second learn English if you going to post on an English site. There are so many errors and wrong words used it was hard to follow the story and you posted in the wrong area, I gave it one star

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Excellent: โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜… (5.0)!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

5.0 = ๐Ÿ’ฏ% (๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ), โค!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

5.0 = ๐Ÿ’ฏ% (๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’ฅ), ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I am copy pasting an anon comment.

Quots:

Anonymousover 5 years ago

THIS STORY IS MY CUP OF TEA. I GAVE IT A 5- (*****-)

My dad worked a lot, was a lot away on business.

My mom was a flirt. When she liked a man she would right away start the conversation & before you know it she would start complimenting him for something.

Statements with double entendre followed.

We spent a number of years in the Middle East.

Dad was again working long hours, often having to stay overnight at a construction site. I attended International School (JK tru Gr. 12).

Mom worked for the Branch Office of the same company.

I established beyond any doubt that their boss was fucking my mom. I am not saying he forced her in any shape or form.

Everybody in the branch office knew what was going on.

The driver even told me not to tell anything to my dad. " Just play dumb because what happened in the Middle East stays in the Middle East." (His exact words.)

My parents' marriage survived.

Mom's behavior did not scar me for life.6

I never stopped loving my mom. She was a regular star in my jack-off fantasies.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Excerpt from the immediately preceding comment:

"I never stopped loving my mom. She was a regular star in my jack-off fantasies."

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

WATCHING MY MOM GETTING FUCKED is an A+ story [5.0 = 100% (โ˜†โ˜†โ˜†โ˜†โ˜†)]

In my book the story is vert erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Moms are only human even on their best days. Mom have sexual needs.

My mom was not an angel but I never ever ratted on her.

A good son shall stand by his mom come hell or high water.

It is OK when you have sexual fantasies about your mom.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

5.0 = ๐Ÿ’ฏ% (๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’ฅ) ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

โค โค โค โค โค (5.0)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Never stop loving your mom. She gave you life.

Don't feel guilty if she is a star in your jack-off fantasies.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

HOT AS FUCK!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous