All Comments on 'Unmentionable'

by Bellatrixie

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Intense!

The fetish theme is electrifying and the slow, dreamy pace is absolutely draining - love it! More, please!

SexProfessorSexProfessorover 12 years ago
Excellent!!!

What a fantastic naration. You have such a sexy voice and I love the way you speak slowly so that every word continues to build excitement. This is the first story of yours that I have listened to and I cannot wait to hear more. Great job.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Wonderful!!

So true...we can't help ourselves. And your voice is wonderful!@\!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

Fantastic story, excellent pace, and a perfect voice. Can't wait to hear your thoughts awaken through your sexy voice.

RickyRoosterRickyRoosterabout 12 years ago
Great Stuff

Beautifully written and narrated Bellatrixie. Wonderfully descriptive prose had me standing in the bedroom watching the naughty action in my minds eye in vivid technicolour. Needless to say you caused me great excitement and had me reaching inside my own panties.

Kindest Regards,

Ricky

LibrandesireLibrandesireover 11 years ago
YES, YES, YES!

I don't normally read (or listen to) stories in the fetish category but this one was recommended to me by a fellow author. This story (and many of your others) are keepers. You mention in your bio that you're a mother of four. I'm not surprised. I bet that the sex is very good in your household. Your husband gets to enjoy a WILF each night at bedtime [Writer I'd Like to..] :-).

I also like May I Please You, Sir; The Cabin (Bella's Version); and With the Boys, to name a few others.

Very sexy voice, by the way.

Great stuff. I look forward to your next submission.

dave_L2LPdave_L2LPover 10 years ago
You are a wonderful storyteller...

and this is a prime example of your highly erotic stories with incredible imagery in the writing and telling

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous