All Comments on 'Hotel Cum Sissy'

by closetbecky

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
A wonderful fantasy!

As someone who travels extensively in my work, and have spend many lonely nights in hotel rooms with just some sexy lingerie, this story really hit home with me. I've sat in hundreds of hotel bars, wearing panties under my clothes, checking out the patrons, both male and female, and wondering what it would be like to carry out the scenario in the story. Unfortunately for me, I've never got quite this far!

DeborahAnneDeborahAnneover 12 years ago
Nice wish it was me

I always wear panties, and I usually bring a nice dress, bra, my silicon breast forms, slip, wig and dress up and walk around the room, if its late and I am clean shaved I even go out of the room to get ice, and sometimes walk or ride the elevator to the lobby. Wish I could find a nice man when I do that, I am so hungry for cum from a cock, instead of licking my own from my hand.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Good story

I liked your story Becky hope to read more of your exploits

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
please tell us more

Your story was a great start to your sexual exploits. Please tell us more. It turned me on so much to read about you giving a blow job in a hotel room while wearing your panties. I do that all the time and I'd like to read about the next adventures you have. This was an excellent first story.

desireethtttvdesireethtttvover 12 years ago
Oh, the lure of pink panties

Great story of sucking nice big cock!. I loved it!! You are a lucky girl!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

mmm yummy just love suck and drinking men dry

Roberta

capeannjoecapeannjoeover 10 years ago
nice story

seems you enjoyed yourself!

michelle6969michelle6969over 10 years ago
In The Pink

I was wearing a pink suspender belt and G-string with black stockings under my trousers as I sat on a barstool watching a young singer, nearly wearing clothes, on the box. The bar was crowded and I kept sliding off the stool which I didn't notice had opened a gap above the waistband. Suddenly a hand slid down inside it and groped my arse, then hooked a finger through the string and started working it up and down. This forced my balls out, one each side of the narrow part of the pouch and I started to get a hard on. My room key was on the bar and was picked up by a well manicured black hand as "to your room now" a masculine voice whispered in my ear, I was walked, with the hand still fondling my cheeks, back to and into my room, where He turned me towards him and holding the back of my head kissed me roughly. I don't normally kiss men but he was so overwhelming that I tilted my head back and kissed him back. He then stripped me till I only had on my fem gear and pushed me to my knees. I knew what to do and got his cock out, about 7" semi-hard, and took it into my mouth. I bobed and slurped as he grew much harder and at least 2" longer wanting to feel his cum in my mouth as I struggled to take his girth. He had other ideas and threw me onto the bed, pushed two pillows under my arse and my legs over his shoulder. At this point I came and as he was pushing his baseball bat against my virgin hole I Frantically smeared his weapon with my cum and managed to finger some into my tight little ring. He forced himself into me which was painful at first, but got duller as he fucked his whole length inside me. Starting with a short stroke he soon loosened me up and was giving me a tip to balls fucking. I don't know how long he took riding me, but it was too short as far as I was concerned. I was groaning and leaking more cum and enjoying loosing my cherry till he emptied his load into me. He fucked me four more times that night and I booked in for a further three nights, leaving with a much looser hole!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Fun!

The story sounded like fun. My wife knew I wanted to suck cock and after she started menopause and her sex drive waned, told me once she didn't care if I fulfilled my fantasy. Her only stipulation was that the first time, she had to be there.

I called up my friend Mike and invited him over for some drinks. One thing led to another and she helped me out by daring him to let me suck his cock. He was single and didn't date so we hoped he was safe. My wife told me that if he played his cards right, he wouldn't have to date!

Soon enough he was drunk enough to let me fish his cock out. As drunk as he was, he must have been horny as hell, it was half hard before I touched it. So, there I knelt on my knees, with my friend of 45 years and my wife looking down at me when I took his cock into my mouth. I fear they heard me moan when I tasted it. Other than a little piss taste, it tasted masculine. I sucked the head for a while, treating it like a sucker. Then I started jacking on the shaft. It didn't take long and we could tell he was about to blow (pun intended). My first time sucking a cock and I was making it cum in less than 120 seconds!

He told us later, he hadn't cum in over 2 weeks. And when it started, it was amazing. His cock head swelled and I heard him take a big breath and hold it, then thick gobs of sperm started pouring into my mouth. Thick at first, then long long squirts following. Then big gobs again. I never lost a drop. I sucked and swallowed, sucked and swallowed. When Mike had finished in my mouth I continued to kneel while holding his cock in my mouth. I watched as he reached over, took his beer and a few drinks, then stood and looked down at me again.

When I stood, it was kind of awkward. I had pulled my cock from my pants and when I stood it stuck out hard as a rock. My wife asked Mike if he liked that and he said, truthfully it was the best head he'd ever gotten. She asked me if I like doing what I'd long fantasized about and I answered yes, it was incredible. As they both stared at my cock (I'm the larger of the two) she told me she didn't care if I did it as much as I liked, just with no one but Mike. Then she told Mike that he couldn't be out screwing around, she didn't want any diseases in our house, but if he wanted, he could come over for a blowjob whenever he needed to cum. He laughed a little and said probably not that often, he liked to cum a quite a few times.

I let him know that I'd suck him whenever he wanted, whether it was once a day or 5 times a day, I wanted to be the one to make him cum. Mike was slightly amazed and told me if I was serious, he could stand another one right there. Looking down I saw he was hard as a rock again and it was pointing straight up! This time when I went to my knees, I started pulling on my own dick, but waited for his orgasm. When he stiffened and started to grunt, I waited until he started to squirt before letting my own go. You can't imagine the excitement of taking in cum on one end and letting it fly out from the other.

I suck him now sometimes once a day, occasionally as much as a half dozen times per day. On football sunday he comes over and I suck all day as we watch the game. I like it when he doesn't come over for a few days before the big game day so that I can get more volume of sperm in my mouth and more often. I like tasting the really big loads with the thickest of sperm. I especially enjoy being a cock sucker. Not for anyone, just for Mike. I like making him feel good with my mouth and earning my reward.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Had it happen to me, at the doubletree at sea-tac in 2004. I was at the bar having a drink. Just me and one other business traveler and the bartender. At the time I wore panties 24/7. The guy saw my pink panties above my jeans. Leaned over and complimented me on them and asked if I wore anything else to which I replied yes, I dress head to toe often. He asked if I liked cock and again I said yes. Was a fun night before flying home to the wife!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Oh, to walk the hall of a hotel smelling of cum, and some drying on chin. Been there, done that. One time a chamber maid stopped me and said here, let me help you and gave me a couple warm wet ones from her cart, as i left she said see you tomorrow; as start to long freindship.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

HOTEL SISSY

I have sat at many a hotel bar in panties and stockings under my jeans. When I travel for work only a few times a year now, thats when I let my inner sissy out. I will buy panties and stocking In the city I'm visiting, then throw them out before going home to my wife of 25years. I bring a bit of weed and some toys, 8" dildo and smaller hard vibratory. I watch porn and don't touch my cock. Then turn all the lights out everywhere and jump in a hot shower. I smoke a bit and play with my ass. I imagine there are at least 4 hung guys in the room waiting for me. After a long hot relaxing shower and ass play. I dry off in the dark putting on baby powder and my wife's old baby doll with stockings. I say out loud to the imaginary men "I'm almost ready".

Then I walk out into the dark room and dance around sexy with my eyes closed. Thinking of the men watching me. I crawl onto the bed and wiggle my ass. I have the toys laid out and ready. Sucking the dildo and fucking my ass. I talk out loud " I want you all to fuck me, I'm your hotel sissy".

I let the weed and darkness fuel my fantasy. It all seems so real. I feel my sissygasm build. " oh yes fuck me"

I keep the rythem going. I'm on my side thinking of getting gangbanged.

"You're going to make me make cummies in my panties".

I feel it build and I keep going then I'm over the edge! My whole body tingles my limp cock fills my panties with cum. I keep fucking my ass, my panties pulled to the side. My orgasm lasts well over a min. Then I keep up the fucking, and it happens again! I tremble and shake making strange grunting sounds and almost black out. I have only had a multi sissygasm once but that's how it happened. That was 2 years ago, I'm going away on business next week.

I'm going to kiss my wife good bye and try to reproduce the entire scene.

Or better yet let another lonely businessman see my panties under my jeans and see where it leads.

Respond to this ( HOTEL SISSY) if you do similar kinky things When traveling or home alone when the wifes away.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

To HOTEL SISSY ( last comment)

I also travel for work and do similar things in my hotel room. I'm a salesman and the road gets lonely, so you need to spice things up.

I'm also married 15years. I have never had a " sissygasm" but do fuck my ass and stroke my cock till I cum. I also eat my cum fairly often as I edge.

I like my hot cum on my face. Of course the wife or no one knows any of this. I'm just a straight normal family man but seem to be doing kinker and kinker things. I've worn my wife's panties and jerked off a couple of times recently, and feel that dressing might be very exciting.

I feel guilty about this stuff but can't seem to stop once I'm horny...like now. I'm home alone for the afternoon...already leaking precut...it taste soon good!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

[HOTEL SISSY] Everytime i go on bunsiness trips i try to meet someone to visit me in my room, i played out a secretary, maid, cat woman, hooters waitress, and play boy bunny, i love being dressed up , i have walked the halls all done up or in just womens leggings, and tee, but never had the confidence of sitting at the bar, its a fantasy for me to maybe during halloween go tot he bar dressed as a woman and see who has an interest..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

To the salesman that has been married 15 years, that responded to my ( Hotel Sissy) comment.

I am home alone tonight ( March 1st) My wife is out for a girls weekend away.

I am stroking my 7" cock that's nice and thick. I have been edging for over an hour thinking of you doing the same. It's nice to know I'm not the only straight normal family man that has a kinky side. I just took a finger and licked a nice big scoop of precum. It taste so good, I can get lots out when I edge so I stay horny and hungry for cum. I'm like you, when I'm horny and alone I just can't control myself I do kinker and kinker things. I feel guilty too but can't seem to stop once I start playing.

I love putting my feet over my head and have precum and eventually hot cum all over my face. I feel so slutty and naughty.

I just stopped typing for like 15min. I edged out a bunch of cum onto my face, I love the smell and taste. After I did that I went and put a pair of my wife's sexy pink panties on. I'm stroking in panties with warm cum on my lips, nose and cheek. Oh God, it smells so good! I am so close! I don't want to cum because the excitement will be over.

I'm also thinking of my wife getting fucked by some guy with a big cock. She is conservative and wouldn't do that, but I think that's why it turns me on. I have never tasted another man's cum or been with a guy. But lately I've been thinking about licking another guy's cum out of my wife's pussy.

Comment back if you read this.

I'm going to make myself cum now!

Signed Mike aka Hotel Sissy

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

To Mike aka (Hotel Sissy)

I am not a salesman but I do travel for work across United Sates and Canada. I am a trainer for my company. I've been married 17 years and I'm 46 years old.

I do similar things when I'm in a hotel room or home alone. I'm in a hotel room right now watching porn and stroking myself in stockings, garter and panties all white.

I feel so slutty and dream of sucking a big cock or 2 or 3 lol. When I watch porn I imagine I'm the girl sucking all those big cocks.

My wife or anyone else has no idea that I have this kinky secret. Reading your comments and others on here, it's exciting to think of other kinky married family men doing the same kind of things as me.

I do love to edge and eat my cum. I'm not going to cum yet though. I think I will put on my jeans and a shirt and go down to the bar. I have not yet sat at a bar with panties and stockings on under my cloths. It must be so exciting. I fantasize about picking up men but I think I would be to scared. But who knows...my heart is beating out of my chest right now thinking of the possibility. Me sitting at the bar dressed all slutty just below my shirt and jeans. If I go that far, where do I stop? Like you said about the excitement, it's so addictive.

Maybe I will post again to give an update.

Kevin

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

To Kevin

I would love to know what happened that night in the hotel. Did you pick a guy up? Or go back to your room alone and dream of sucking a strangers long thick cock.

Hopefully you at least went to the bar in your sexy white stockings and panties.

Do you have any toys? Do you fuck your ass? Do you suck on dildos?

How kinky do you get, when you're on your own?

I've practiced and practiced now I am able to deep throat a 8" life like dildo with balls, it's pretty thick. I love when it makes me gag and tears run down my cheeks. I can now push past my gag reflex and shove it down my throat. But sadly I've never touched a real cock. Let me know what you did that night. Also let me know how kinky you get when you're alone.

[Hotel Sissy]

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous