All Comments on 'Hard Public Window Fuck'

by AngelBell

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Hard Public Window Fuck

Wow, I've only made 2 comments in the past of other submissions. well written,hot. Gotta give it a 5 !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Well Done

An arousing and erotic tale, well done!

koala011860091koala011860091about 12 years ago
Hot

Very sexy story - I always appreciate sex in public places. I love the way Chad takes charge, and it feels very real the way Ronnie responds. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
It's a 5

I'm voting 5 as well. By the way, it's quite unusual to find any writer who has four-point-somethings on all their stories--and even rarer to find an author who deserves such high grades.

mrronmrronabout 12 years ago
Very well written

Wow! An actual writer. What a gem of a story among all the crap here written by people who can't even spell much less form a complete sentence. Other than a typo or two and a couple of awkward sentences, this is one of the best written and most creative stories I've read here. I can't wait to read the rest of your work.

Mrron

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
one of the only stories i have ever given a five to!

This story was so effing hot. Look forward to reading more ;-)

Amebede

opti1opti1about 12 years ago
what mrron said...

Well done. It's now on my bucket list.

KitschshamanKitschshamanalmost 12 years ago
very nice ..

never been into exhibitionism (love voyeurism) but this was nice, very hot ... well done.

boredpnoyboredpnoyalmost 12 years ago
gets a five from me

just wow add another for things to do in Vegas

fafhrd09fafhrd09almost 12 years ago
Vegas

I don't think I'll ever go to Vegas and look at the city in quite the same way. Very exciting, very well-paced. I look forward to reading more of your work.

Alexscott1990Alexscott1990over 11 years ago
Really good....

This was really well-written, found myself getting lost in the story itself. And it was equally hot and arousing. I say it was a good job, really looking forward to reading more of your work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
But...

The only problem is the unrealistic side of it. If she can only fit a finger then she can't take a penis. good otherwise

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Unintentional lonely island reference

The line where Chad says " Don't be shy, Ronnie " sounds remarkably similar to a lonely island song and made me burst out into laughter.

HungBigBenHungBigBenabout 6 years ago
I've done it thousands of times

I've had sex, many times, oral and fucking, in front of windows of hotels, high rise apartments and condos, and even offices after hours....many, many times. Try to do it side ways...if anyone is watching...they can see a truly extremely thiiiiick and extremely looooong pole at work...and if the woman is busty...have her up against the glass to start...women all loved it every time. They feel safe, but also anonymous and love the exhibitionist within themselves. Always got all the women excited. Really recommend it...every one should try it.

boraddaboraddaabout 6 years ago
WoW Hot

One for our bucket list. Wife says this cant happen quick enough.

Getting wet thinking of doing it

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It was OK but a real turn on for me is breast worship! Not enough in this story! More licking and sucking and playing would of made it so much better!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous