All Comments on 'Peppermint Patty'

by RejectReality

Sort by:
  • 78 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great story

Can't wait for part 2.

grayge37grayge37over 12 years ago
Great job!

Your story had a great pace and kept me (and I'm sure other readers) interested and wanting more from these two siblings. Are you thinking about a sequel? This one holiday experience shouldn't be enough for them. Or me or your other readers.

Socially_IneptSocially_Ineptover 12 years ago
Fantastic!

I really loved this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
rushed

this seemed way to rushed. she moved way to fast and he gave in way to easy. he was fighting it for so long that he would not accept it so fast and she said she was hinting but she pushed way to hard it would have scared him off. keep it atleast somewhat realistic and believable please what happened in two nights should have been spread out over weeks or months.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Awesome!

I want more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dream59Dream59over 12 years ago
Very good

I hope there is a second part.

wjthermanwjthermanover 12 years ago
Loved it!

Definitely would like to see a sequel!

petecopetecoover 12 years ago
Perfect

I think this is a great Christmas story. I'd like to have a Peppermint Patty of my own. Please tell us what happens the rest of the Christmas season between Patty and her brother. It's the best Christmas story of to-days postings for sure.

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
PEPPERMINT FELLATIO

tastes GRRREEEEEAAAAAAT. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great

Great story. More please and continue on from that point.

jejonesjejonesover 12 years ago
good use of suspense

After the part about the first night when she used the candy cane on herself I was thinking u should have had her lick it, but then u did have her do that later and it made it even more amazing and amusing.

CWR2014CWR2014over 12 years ago
Great Story

This is the kind of story that keeps me interested from start to finish, It was great thanks for your time and effort.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
great story

Great story great build up.

pinkpanther12pinkpanther12over 12 years ago
Nice

the story was really nice and it would have been better if u could have continued it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Awesome

Merry Xmas and to all a long sister fucking night

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Incredibly hot.

loved it

PerkeoPerkeoover 12 years ago
Merry Christmas indeed!

Great story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Sweet!

Another gem! Great story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
GREAT!!

One of the best stories of 2011.. I am now going to have to deal with its aftermath!! lol TY

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Yummy!!!

Wow not only was the story hot, but also gave me ideas. Going to try the peppermint position (lol) this weekend. Seriously great story, by far my favorite!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Another chapter or ten?! LOL!

You could make this into a novella! I hope you do! Great story! Maybe they'll get together for New Year's, and she'll find out she's pregnant by him for 2012!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Sequel?

By my count this story ended after day 2 of a 4 day weekend, is there going to be a sequel? Please say yes!

hardinghardingover 12 years ago
Great story

And well written. Real characters and a believable storyline, not to mention great sex. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Excellent!!

Very well done!! The best I have read so far. Hope to see a sequel in the very near future....and I LOVE Peppermint!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
superb

That was extremely well done. My favorites are when the sister seduces the brother. And you did it perfectly. Very hot.

pg240pg240over 12 years ago
Loved it

Well structured story beautifully told. Genuine feelings and tremendous passion. Nicely done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

I'll never look at a candy cane the same way again

cosimo14cosimo14over 12 years ago
Loved IT

Great story. I have always dreamed of sucking a candy cane after it has been it a nice wet juicy pussy, or eating a cucumber after it has been in one. Please write more about them and there adventures.

worshipper622worshipper622over 12 years ago
Just plain great!

.........and hot! It's always a pleasure to read a work of art. Great job!

p.s. I think an appropriate setting for a sequel would be Valentine's Day.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Hot Hot!!!!

More peppermint for new years perhaps.

Rembrandt500Rembrandt500over 12 years ago
Excellent Story!

I loved it! Very hot stuff, loved the moment they first kissed. It was amazing, and so was the very erotic sex. I totally want these two to become a couple and spend their lives with each other. Please tell us what happens on Christmas morning/day, and preferably for the rest of their lives together! ;)

TheOrionTheOrionover 12 years ago
Hmmm

I can almost taste the peppermint...

Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
WOW !!!!!!!!

I can't believe this story is fantasy , it is so well written that I'm convinced that it really happened to you . Why not tell us where that first night led to . Thanks for the best story I've read in at least 5 years .

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Simply Wonderful!!

This is by far one of the best stories I've read here on LIterotica. Very articulate and very detailed without being overly descriptive. The pacing was absolutely perfect. The length was just right, and overall, I gave you a 5!!

RejectRealityRejectRealityover 12 years agoAuthor
Thanks!

Just wanted to take a moment to say thank you to anyone I might have missed in replying to comments, and to all the anonymous readers as well. All the votes, favorites, and comments are flattering, and certainly encouraging!

cueball961cueball961over 12 years ago
Dang!

I don't read a lot of the stories in incest/taboo. I tend to use these stories as a kind of literary palate cleanser to break up the usual heading I like ( loving wives). That being said, if I saw more of this I would be here more often!

This story was not only VERY erotic, but was extremely well written as well. The mental image of the sister satisfying herself with the peppermint stick was quite arousing and the sex scenes were stimulating without being overbearing or too fantastic. The idea that these siblings cared for each other deeply outside the sexual desire was also a strong undercurrent in the story.

I considered this an outstanding effort and I look forward to more of your work.

rosspalrosspalover 12 years ago
The Best

This has to be one of the Hottest Sis/Bro stories I have read. Really erotic. Great work. Love your writing style. Look forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
SIMPLY AWESOME!

Great storyline and well written. Liked the candy cane touch....... Agree with some other comments in that you should continue with what happened after this night.

Scorpio44Scorpio44over 12 years ago
Soooo much fun to read!

Thank you! Merry Christmas!

_Ritch__Ritch_over 12 years ago
Simply awesome.

A brilliant story!

To the anonymous user who said this was too rushed, what story were you reading?!

It was well written, believable and a great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Amazing story look forward to another one

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Minty

This was great! Very hot! Well written! I can't wait to read more. Hopefully there's a part two to this...

daddygoesdeepdaddygoesdeepover 12 years ago
That was delicious

I absolutely loved this. I was bone hard from the first sentence. Keep 'em cumming please.

Traveller19Traveller19over 12 years ago
Why is this so good...?

It is nice, almost CHASTE in a certain way. No sleaze, just friendship and fulfilment...

caseykeller2001caseykeller2001over 12 years ago
More!!!

Awesome story, hope to be reading more about these two. It wasn't rushed and it wasn't dragged out either...it was just right. Please add another chapter or two, you at least still have New Years as well.

The_DutchThe_Dutchover 12 years ago

It was romantic, yet raunchy. I loved it. Thank you.

RigatonyRigatonyover 12 years ago
FINALLY hehehe

Finally a well writen, perfectly paced story that I couldn't set down. Very nice, thanx....I agree with the others, can't wait to read more..Merry Xmas to all, and Peace to the World

YourEyes88YourEyes88over 12 years ago
+

story was really nice.

joshg89joshg89over 12 years ago
great

Sequel please

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Good Story

This was one of the best storys that I have read on this site.

prashant1225prashant1225about 12 years ago
thank goodness. i thought i had read all the good stories on this site!

bravo! short but intense. Major kudos on making such a passionate and loving story in such low word limit. made me quiver with desire!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Bravo

Standing ovation. that was a beautifully written story. An sequel, i think, would be in order.

LUSTYWHEELSLUSTYWHEELSalmost 12 years ago
well done

A well written story and the sex was was written. Only a couple small things kept it from being fantastic but still much better than most. pls keep writing

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Absolutely wonderful

You have such talent as a writer, the build up top the climax was magnificent (no pun intend), I hope you continue writing, you can consider me a fan!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
An improvement: make Patty a virgin who waited for her brother.

That is true love. You can never love anyone like the one who you first shared your body with. Virginity is life-binding. It is also true love.

rorqualmarurorqualmaruover 11 years ago
The suggestion for an improvement...

is not even close to being one.

I don't get this fascination with virginity. Most people's first times are awkward at best, awful at worst.

looking1964looking1964over 11 years ago
I loved it

I had a girlfriend that did the peppermine stick thing with me and that made her tast so goood.The tingles were so nice too.I owlnly wished it was my sister.I have dreamed of this type of thimg to happen for years.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
one honest comment and a lot of paid for kiss ass ones

this was NOT GREAT not even close to great. it was way to rushed as said by the one honest commenter and should have been spread out over months not to mention the yeast infection and cuts she would probably get from using the candy cane in her pussy.

RejectRealityRejectRealityover 11 years agoAuthor
Honest comments?

My public comment board is open to anyone, as the previous negative comment and yours demonstrate. You're welcome to your opinion, and welcome to voice it, just like anyone else.

Feel free to believe the comments don't come from honest readers, if that helps you sleep at night. I'm sleeping just fine, knowing that everyone has a chance to speak up, and the overwhelming majority seem to differ with your opinion.

Have a pleasant turkey day :)

trite_readertrite_readerover 11 years ago
Hey, to the anon who was going on about "honest" commenters...

Oh, my, God, your comment is sooooo BORING!!!!! Hey, I'll bet you're one of those FUCKWITS who trolls websites, forums and bloggs, hoping to be the first loser to comment "fake"! Hehehehehehe.

Loser.

To the author, top story dude, I'm looking at all your stories now. Cheers!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
SUPER CANDY CANE

Neat idea and hot scenes throughout. Would rate a 9 ona 10-point system pacing was a lttle off for my "taste." Overall, well done.CONGRATULATIONS

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

pretty good, nice, hot, entertaining, drew the reader in (and turned them on)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Ooooooo I Love Peppermint <:^)

That brings back memories.

db85016db85016over 10 years ago
Loved It.

I think the title says it all. I loved this story. Two thumbs up!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Candy

will never look at candy canes the same again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
ppppppeppppermintttt stimmm and stiff

Great story had me stiff all the way keep it up...

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Quite a delectable little story

I absolutely adored this little story; thought the pacing was quite excellent. Patty took advantage of the error in reservations, and worked with the opportunity when it presented itself. She told her brother that she'd been trying to get his attention for awhile & he'd been fighting to control himself as well. They seemed to genuinely care for each other, not just a romp in the sack.

I was also hoping for "sequels", many to be honest, because in my "minds eye" I could see a very long future between them, plus of course the holidays weren't over yet.... DKP

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
PS

what happened to "Hot Tub Sex" ??? DKP 8~)

unicorn64unicorn64over 10 years ago

Yes I have a stong desire to find me a large pepermint stick. Good. Would love to see more of them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
SWEET PEPPERMINT PUSSY

Great story, Patty knew her brother was perving on her, but she was doing the same.

Wow, when Patty offered him a lick of that candy cane, I would have sucked the cum off it and said, this tastes like pussy. Can I have more, look what a hard on it gave me. Then fucked her silly. But he did that anyway. Great story

But, she still didn't get a mouthful of her brothers cum. She really needs to swallow his cum load.

MadBrownMadBrownover 9 years ago
THANKS XARTH

This is the first I ever heard of you but I'm glad i have your name now. I was reading a story by one of my favorite authors, Xarth, and found your name/story on his list of favorites. I reasoned that his favorites had to be good and I was right. Your story has now made MY list of favorites. I so love Incest/Taboo brother and sister love stories and I now have to find a way to clean my cum from my keyboard. I gave it a 5 and it deserves much more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

..I was rock hard through the whole shower. The temptation to jerk off was incredible, but I was worried about her hearing me.

@@@ You're in the SHOWER!!! What the fuck is she going to hear?! Just dont jack off under the water. ...and SO WHAT if she hears! What is she going to say? If anything it gives you a great opening! Personally I would have started jacking off last night, once she threw the covers off all bets were off, lol! She was hoping you would see, otherwise she would have left the covers on or went to the bathroom. ...so you'll jack off in the bathroom in the dead of the night with no cove noise but wont in the shower?! PLOT HOLE!!! Lol.

AND YOU DIDNT LICK THE PEPPERMINT WHEN SHE TOOK A SHOWER!! Idiot! ...or sniff her dirty panties from last night, no doubt soaked! @@@

I had at least been smart enough to put on a pair of sweats this time, so my dick wasn't straining against a zipper.

@@@ WAITAMINUTE!!! Are you telling me that Lame Assed Pussy Wanker Loser ACTUALLY went to sleep last night with his fucking JEANS ON?!? Fucking WHY?!! And now warmups?! WHY?? Gawd this is pathetic! Written like hes a twelve year old wanker! I just dont understand, I mean, who would really DO that?? Even a total loser would at least wear pajamas, even if he waited till the lights were out to put them on!

I lay down, wondering if I shouldn't just go to the bathroom and let off the pressure. It might help put me to sleep, but I was worried about Patty realizing what I was doing.

yeah, mastrubation girl would never think you were going to the bathroom to use the bathroom, right? Lol.

"Nick. Nick, I know you're awake."

@@@ Gawd hes such a fucking pussy! Why oh why do people have to write them in like this?!

I'd always had to work a little to see a girl's clit, but my sister was different.

@@@ Oh please, this retard wouldnt know a clit if it had a LED attached to it! Mr. Bluejeans has never even touched a pussy much less licked one!

"Oh! Oh god, I'm gonna come!"

"Yeah, do it," I said in a rush as I watched her face flush red.

@@@ Well hell, rub her legs, play with her nipples, do something besides just laying there like a tard! Lol.

I gave a few pumps of my hips, every one making her yelp, squeal, or gasp. She looked like she was possessed, the way she wriggled and quaked. I reached up to grab her breasts, squeezing them while I kept humping up into her clenching pussy.

@@@ lol, finally!

I'd dozed off into a post-come coma by the time she returned.

@@@ Its weird, I NEVER do that! I can fuck for almost an hour, physically wreck my arms and still not be so sleepy that I nod off like they write in stories. Im always good for a cuddle and idle chatter ;)

Ive read this before, still love it and give it a five, even if I did feel the burning need to bitch about him being a total wanker! Lol ;)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Not a Sugar Fan..

Never cared for Candy but am re-thinking about how Good Pepermint just might be ; )

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Need more

Need more chapters it could be longer

Turtle1952Turtle1952over 6 years ago
I really enjoyed reading this

a very good description of their lovemaking and the emotions tied to that. Please keep going.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Warning! Fantasy Only!

This is a playful fantasy, but a dangerous thing to try in real life. Actual candy in the vulva or vagina can lead to yeast infections, which and painful and inconvenient. Peppermint on either female or male genitals can be so intense as to feel like cold burns. DON'T try it.

dikupinyadikupinyaalmost 5 years ago
so

is there a continuing saga here? or is that it? wham bam thank ya ma'am merry christmas? please continue there is more to this great story

OlgreyfoxOlgreyfoxover 4 years ago
Oh God Yes!!!! I loved it!!!

My incest love was one of my Aunts. She would use a cucumber from our garden in her pussy and I would happily lick it clean and then she would chop it up and put it into the dinner salad that the whole family would eat during our big family dinners.!!!

I miss her so much. Thanks for a great read.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRejectReality@RejectReality
4254 Followers
I reject your reality, and substitute my own. My stories are not meant for those who seek complete reality, which I assume my pen name should give away. In my little world, there are no STDs, unless necessary to the story. The weird exception is the rule when you step into ...