All Comments on 'Summer Storm Ch. 05'

by MemberX

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Good chapter

I like the unexpected change in direction, expected the softsex plan to degenerate into an orgy by now.

JebDurpaJebDurpaover 12 years ago
I like the series I do

The softswap oops into sex is totally believable, for anyone that was trying to not have sex but found themselves "accidentally" having sex. In the moment I know it's hot and hard, but I'm glad that for the most part the couples are choosing to stay "faithful" to what they agreed to. The lack of honesty would likely cause harm in the real world, but the story is hot and I look forward to more.

As a final note I'm nervous about this "new couple". The group of people that knew each other was one thing, but I hope it doesn't spiral out of control to including randoms into their circle of trust. They have already shown what happens if you don't set clear expectations (and even if you do and people choose not to stick to them)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
good story

Hope Kathy gets multiple loads of cum in her pussy and ass from Larry. She sleeps overnight with her pussy overflowing with sperm. She gets pregnant and does not know which man is the biological Father. Some of the other women might get pregnant too.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous