All Comments on 'His Teacher, His Slut Ch. 03'

by SubmissiveAlex

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
verbicideverbicideover 12 years ago
Heat sensor...Ha!

Okay, you got me. I didn't know this story was supposed to be a comedy. A heat sensor on a vibrator...suuuurre. I hadn't realized Josh was Wiley Coyote. Did he get it from Acme? The sex is good and the story no more ridiculous than others of its ilk, with the one notable exception.

Heat sensor. *snicker*

Azrael556Azrael556over 12 years ago
If they haven't invented one yet....

it will be in the sex toy catalogs within five years. The technological arms race in sex toys is absolutely amazing.

jayhiljayhilover 12 years ago
one of my favorites!

Love this story! Her true slut is almost all the way out. Cant wait for the next chapter!

encore769encore769over 2 years ago

excellent!!! Close to my own fantasies I saw myself in Sarah, wanting and needing to be used by Josh. Loved it.

Carol

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Um, a man pushes my hood back and sticks a vibrator on it, that man is going to die a nasty, brutish, and quick death. Talk about a painful thing to do to a woman. Please, stay away from women til you've learned how their bodies work.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSubmissiveAlex@SubmissiveAlex
224 Followers
My name is Alexandra and I am 24 years old from Mississippi. I'm a country girl that loves to write and it shows. I spend my spare time writing little stories and I hope to turn them into something big one day. I'm soon to be married and my fiance loves reading my erotic stori...