All Comments on 'Painful Lesson in Self Bondage'

by CaitlyCate

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Nope

She made a dangerous stupid mistake but he made an even bigger one, never ever punish in anger. There is no right or wrong D/s relationship some enjoy the Master : Slave dynamic there are however right and wrong ways to enact those relationships.

Is it as bad as it initially appears because he comes across as abusive (to me anyway)? She can safeword during punishment. A sub will rarely safeword at that point because they’re being punished, they feel like a failure, worthless that’s why a good Dom/Top should never punish when they’re angry.

The whole thing is an emotional mine field. She obviously hates humiliation and he seems unaware because he’s humiliating her before the scene even went wrong, they clearly need to talk.

CommodorRaptrCommodorRaptrabout 4 years ago

I see the comment "this is not right, this is not how bdsm works in real life and this story is abuse." Well no shit. It's a fiction story. All the incest stories and public humiliation stories are also abuse. But guess what, they're all just stories od literotica. Stop bitching that it's not realistic and let others enjoy the stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I'd piss in his cornflakes......

pamelacdnzpamelacdnz8 months ago

Interesting that it looks to have been published about 12 years ago but just 3 comments posted ???

He does not love her. He may be her 'Dom' but he is not any good at it, he is just a fucking thug. Yes, it is just a fictional story, but I am surprised that the author lists themself as a woman and then writes such a sterotypical story of the standard, weak willed, battered spouse who keeps going back for more, until the abuser kills her.

She is not in a loving D/S relationship, she is a doormat / punching bag.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous