All Comments on 'What'll I Do? Ch. 02'

by leroyNYC

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

love it! that was a mean cliffhanger but I love how he admits what he did, what he did to Nathaniel was done to him. I loved the tender moment that you ended with. look forward to seeing how it will go.

DawnzoDawnzoover 12 years ago
Sorry now I don't like Nate...

But I love Nathanial! Nate very shallow and like the old saying goes: "If they will cheat with you, they will cheat on you"

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

What goes around comes around. Nate doesn't deserve Nathaniel.

xSpiral82xSpiral82over 12 years ago
damn you!

Grr!!! hehe enjoying this... blah! i hate the cliffs though.. well maybe not cliff but yeah xD

nomoretears00nomoretears00over 12 years ago
Oh me!

Yes, the grass is always greener on the other side! Or so we tend to think. Really like where this is heading. :)

fukmi_allnitefukmi_allniteover 12 years ago
Not sure if I like where this is going

Nate cheated, and realizes Thanael is the only one he ever loved, but not enough. He cheated with Jacob. And Karma bit him in the ass and now fate/opportunity comes knocking and destiny is not too far behind. I just hope wisdom and common sense comes into play before second chances has its way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Nate so shallow

Sure - Nate recognizes the karma of Jacob cheating on him. Nate is too shallow and doesn't deserve to have Nathaniel wanting to leap back into his life. Nate threw him out of the apartment to be with the guy who he was cheating with.

leroyNYCleroyNYCover 12 years agoAuthor
delay

thank you again for the comments and for tuning back into my little narrative. i am currently away...work! but i think there will be a couple of days when i can write the third segment.

the comments do help shape the series, so please keep 'em coming... and we shall see where this stream of consciousness approach takes us.... but i do hope to have the 3rd installment done before the holidays....

again, thank you. -leroy

prostock69prostock69over 12 years ago

Ok, let's be honest here! Who hasn't gotten back with an ex before who has dumped us or after we dumped them? I know I have. I'm not going to go all judgmental on Nate. Karma is a bitch and she bites hard! However, Nate is now in his mid 30's and hopefully has grown up some and maybe these two can make a go of it again, being wiser the 2nd time around.

Anxious for chapter 3!!

cliffgirl08cliffgirl08over 12 years ago

Love bites. You can rationalize all you want about your feelings for someone, but all they have to do is suddenly appear and all bets are off. Nate sounds so dark, like he's had a very rough life. When you feel you don't deserve happiness, you make your own karma.

hotlover69hotlover69over 11 years ago

ive read this before we need more vampire stories to read

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous