All Comments on 'School Photos Ch. 01'

by MemberX

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
BillyBobJoeEdBillyBobJoeEdover 12 years ago
Nice setup

It sounds like our young photographer is about to gain a stable of models and his own harem.

It's also nice to see a small-breasted girl get in on the fun - too many Lit writers think all tits have to be DD or larger.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
And

The rest of the story ....................

Please!

yblesyblesover 12 years ago

Very well-written, great start to the story. Can't wait for the next installment!

Gary_X_NovemberGary_X_Novemberover 12 years ago
Thanks for the nice comments

The next two chapters are already uploaded to Literotica, so they should show up online very soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
super set up

cant wait for next instalment

ElectricBadgerElectricBadgerover 12 years ago
Great start!

Well, the photography backdrop thats transparent to photos is a slight amusement, but overall an excellent start to this - cant wait to read more. Very good technically and believable. ******

RecHikerRecHikerover 12 years ago
I love it

You have an excellent plot and a great start for your story to continue it into many chapters with Timmy photographing more and more. Waiting for the next chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
good job

very well written, with high believability and an entertaining read. thoroughly enjoyed it, sex or no. not often we find people who can actually write a proper sentence, let alone decent storyline.

photoman001photoman001over 12 years ago
Good story

I agree with Electric. When you hit flash onto your backdrop it does the opposite of making it transparent as all the light is on the front. It's when you turn your studio lights out that and there is light from behind that the backdrop becomes see thru. I should write a story about the time I had girls change behind the backdrop and they moved the full length mirror slightly to the side for more space. Except now I could see in the mirror and everything that was now taking place behind the backdrop with two very cute sisters stripping off. Memories.

Gary_X_NovemberGary_X_Novemberover 12 years ago
Whoops

I forgot to mention that this story takes place in an alternate universe where photographers' backdrops are... um...

No?

Okay, then just "whoops."

LaurieLaurieover 12 years ago
Wonderful

I thought it was absolutely fantastic. I love when writers actually take the time to set up their story and develop their characters. If all you're stories are as good as this one has started out to be, I've found a new author to add to my favorites.

Laurie

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

This so far is an amazing story, but just to let you know the 'cute highschool girls in their underwear dot com' doesnt exist hahaha

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Wonderful writing! Please keep it going.

I really like your story. I did a lot of the same kind of photography when I was your characters age, but with film. No instant proofing. I would love to have had your magic backdrop, but I think I’d use it as a changing screen instead of a backdrop. Very good and believable dialog. Your characters are realistic and likeable. I don’t understand the complaint about short chapters. Some writers write complete stories and even when there are chapters, they are more complete and stand-alone. Yours are more like the chapters in a book, part of a complete story and require patience because we don’t have the complete finished novel yet. So far it looks like it’s worth waiting for, hopefully not too long though.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
I agree with the previous Anonymous

I'm okay with chapters being actual chapters rather than separate stories. If Gary likes to write "short", and the chapters are good, why bitch?

ErotonautErotonautabout 12 years ago
Nice intro

Gently believable, and a terrific tease for future instalments.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
This has potential

This is a pretty good story line but has some minor problems that I would fix, but you may not wish to.

There are some typos such as "made vs make" somewhere. It's very annoying to some people, like me, not so much to others. Spell checkers will not catch correctly spelled words which are the wrong words.

If you create more light on your side of the backdrop it will become more opaque, rather than less opaque. You need to put light behind the backdrop which may produce a more contrasty silhouette, or if the backdrop is somewhat translucent, it will be somewhat less opaque (still not enough to see much detail).

I suggest that if you write about photography get someone who is a serious photographer to proof your story for technical accuracy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Awesome story

Absolutely amazing story beginning!

TavernerTaverneralmost 11 years ago
Excellent start

Great start to a story, and it's good to see some plot for a change.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

the first word was spelt wrong, just enough to skip to another story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Good Read

I didn't think it was a bad story .... sure no sex but still a good read ......

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Learn some optics

The flash will not turn the backdrop transparent - quite the reverse. It will make everything behind it completely invisible. To get the effect you describe, you need to put the lights behind the backdrop just lighting the girls.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous