All Comments on 'Introducing Spit Play to Your Sex'

by HeyItsDani

Sort by:
  • 45 Comments
colelad4colelad4over 12 years ago

Thanks Dani for helping to spread the joy, power, and intimacy that can come from spit play. Thank you as well for letting people know ahead of time to have hydration nearby ran into that problem once myself. The only thing I would add is don't forget that spit drinking and swallowing is also an incredible way to connect. Either as dominant "Open your mouth you fucking Slut!" or as an intimate sharing and consuming of fluids "Feed me, feed me with your mouth". Very hot!

pleasureseeker5pleasureseeker5over 12 years ago
Thanks, but no thanks!

Appreciate reading your take on the subject, but still don't get how some people find the humiliation or degradation of another person to be arousing. Having my face slapped or spit on would turn me off completely, and so would doing it to someone else.

DawnzoDawnzoover 12 years ago
So not for me!!

To me spitting is the greatest form of disrespect and I would get a frying pan and smack you in the head if you spit on me...just saying

huntersangelhuntersangelover 12 years ago
sorry dani but,

i'm with dawnzo and pleasureseeker on this one. spitting is not exciting to me and is so completely disrespectful that i would break out a bat as well as the frying pan if my guy did it to me. how do we even begin getting into stuff like this???? people are so crazy.

HeyItsDaniHeyItsDaniover 12 years agoAuthor
I understand completely

I very much understand why most people would have no interest in this sort of activity. The article is intended to allow someone to explore their partner's interest in it. I make the point that it's not likely to go over well with most people, too. For some, they don't realize they'd be interested in it until they're presented with the possibilities, though. And humiliation/degradation play is actually quite a popular subject as well. I appreciate your comments, and your complete lack of interest in doing anything like this, though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
well...

Technically in some cultures, like Greek, spitting at someone is good luck and 'drives away the devil'. But, spitting during sex... Just nasty.

Shyguy1369Shyguy1369over 12 years ago
Not for me, but...

This is not something I would be interested in, nor my partner. I do find it degrading, however, I recognize the fact that this may be what others like and even enjoy. As an article, introduction, explanation of the act, I cannot say it is bad... All I can say is, it is not for me. Which is fine, to those who enjoy it, I have nothing against them. Just like I have nothing against same sex relationships, multiple partners or anal sex. They may not be for me, but that doesn't mean I have to be a closed minded idiot. Thanks for the work you put into this. Some will enjoy it, a lot may not, but hey... do what makes you feel happy and good.

Artfan2Artfan2over 12 years ago
Kudos to Dani for being open minded and creative.

I've never been into dominant/submissive sex play relationships in a big way, but I have engaged in them to some extent during role play, which I do enjoy a lot. However, I have been with some partners who became very aroused during dominant/submissive sex play. And it's a turn on for me to see a woman getting turned on. So after reading Dani's article, I see spit play as a possible way to add an additional activity to sex play that may be exciting for some sex partners. Spitting definitely has great psychological impact, but unlike some other potential dominance gestures, it does not have the risk of physical harm.

The article is very creative, well written and informative. I feel that it should be judged on that basis rather than on whether or not spitting is something we would want to to ourselves.

mondliecht57mondliecht57over 12 years ago
Agree and disagree

with some of the comments here. I agree with some that this is a well articulated article on an unusual subject matter. Some may agree this method of sexual play may be exciting where others may find it distasteful.

But to state that one shouldn't voice their personal opinion on any subject matter here, especially non-fiction I find disconcerting.

Just because many of us come to an erotic porn site to entertain ourselves, shouldn't mean we can't voice our personal opinion on any subject matter, if done in an articulate and constructive manner.

It's not possible to judge an article or story on its merit only without taking into consideration the contents. No one should be condemned for voicing a personal believe. How many times have I read these statements. Normal fare for this site.

"If you don't like it you shouldn't be reading it"; "why do people bother to post comments on a story if they don't like the subject matter", " this is a porn site, what do you expect"; " it's bullshit for the morality police to voice an opinion"

What you're really saying is that your opinion counts, and the opposing opinion is strictly moral bullshit and should be discounted because this after all is a porn site.

Most writers welcome constructive feedback and encourage comments, be they positive or negative. None of the comments, so far on this article, attacked the author in any way. They just voiced a personal opinion on the subject matter, which I don't find offensive.

Dani, thank you for allowing me to lend my voice. It's obvious you're well versed on your subject matter and encourage lusty sexual play. No disrespect intended. I personally wouldn't be interested in this method of sex play, but sure wouldn't discourage anybody else from the experience. Peace.

antietampwantietampwover 12 years ago
Well done.

Whether this topic is something that appeals to each reader or not, the author has done a terrific job of discussing how and why spitting can be introduced into sex play. As the author points out, French kissing certainly involves an exchange of saliva. Spitting typically doesn't cross any boundary that wouldn't typically be crossed during sex as far as a 'body fluid' issue. It is much more of a cultural perception to the degrading part of spitting that most people find objectionable.

I wish that more authors would post mature intelligent advice like this article. It covers a practice that certainly won't appeal to everyone, but that isn't really the point.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
my girlfriend does this to me everytime

Thanks Dani...My girlfriend does this to me everytime we have sex. She begins with few hard slaps on my face and then spitting in force twice or thrice on my face and mouth...Then she pull my by hair and make me kiss & lick her legs, thighs...Then she pull my face over her panty and ask me to eat her over her panty...in between also often she pulls me up by hair...slaps hard again few times and spits on my face...and then removes her panty and puts my face down to her genitals...the slap & spit cycle continues few times more...she enjoys this very much...till she cums all inside my mouth...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Crazy passionate sex

I had never experienced this before until my boyfriend did it on me (no pissing though) I fucken love it and I know he does too. It's a turn on for both of us. He was my first love 25yrs ago and we just got back together last year and it's been the best thing that's happened to both of us. I want to experience and do things I've never done before.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Spit and other topics

While I applaud the writer exploring the topic, the observable factor that people are "incorporating" what they see in porn as part of their sexual activity disturbs my sensibilities. Life imitating Art is one thing, life imitating porn is something entirely different. Porn, by its nature, is unrealistic and is created for the most part by very uncreative people, "some" of whom have issues with degradation of both women and themselves. A kind of general disrespect pervades porn as a business. I know that's no a revelation, but it is something to consider. Just as with violence, the attitudes and activities of porn "leak" into the impressionable minds of those who don't know any better. Hence, sensuality and caring intimacy get tossed out of the equation of sex with porn, so it's always bigger, faster, cheaper, and "edgy" strictly for the purpose of selling to the public. Facials, gagging, violence, spitting, douche-baggery, insta-sex, and other elements of porn only display the coarseness and lowest common denominator thinking involved in most porn creations.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I am a girl & I love to do it on my BF

Thanks a lot for the article. I love to do this on my BF. i.e. I love to slap & spit hard on his face, such that it drips down his face, forehead, eyes. Then I pull him by hair and make him lick my asshole & vagina. I love to slap & spit on his face & inside his mouth in between too. And it makes me excited so much that I had cum every time all over his face, each time I do this on him. This article & few comments, gave me the confidence that it is ok to do it. I made my BF also go through this article.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I am a girl too.. I got addicted to it.

Hello all, I am not sure that anyone feels this way or not. During sex, I always want to dominate over my male partner. I always want to degrade him, and use him as my sex slave. It has started from very beginning of my sexual experience. As a result it is a very big turn on for me, when I spit and slap his face. I even spit on his eyes directly. I also spit inside his mouth, & address him as a slut, or a bitch or a whore & command him to swallow all my spit. I want to see him suffer, when I will be grinding my holes all over his face & tongue. I always want my orgasm juices gushing down his helpless throat, whether he likes it or not. Spitting hard & slapping his face over & over, in-between fucking his face, gives me the ultimate joy of the sex.

BTW: I do not want to get spat on, or slapped on myself by my male partner, nor do I want to get face fucked by him. I was not able to discuss this with any of my other friends, because I felt that it may be odd. But this article has helped me to convince myself. Thank you Author.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
degrading & humiliating my male partner is a huge turn on for me during sex

It is great to see that author has explored a very different side of sex. For me also, degrading & humiliating my male partner during sex, is a huge turn on for me. And of course, slapping & spitting on his face, over & over during sex is a regular activity in my sexual life.

I nearly do the same what has been mentioned by some other girls in the comment. Additionally I like to do few more things. I like to reverse wear my whole day long wear panties, and force him to lick my genitals over the reverse wear panties. I love to see him degraded & humiliated, while he is licking my all day sweat & pre-cum from my panties, while I get excited from his tongue flicks over the panties. Secondly, if I have my orgasm inside my panties, while he is licking me over it, I always get of my panties, & then stuff my inner side of it (where I have cum) to his tongue, & then make him lick & suck all my cum juices from my panties after my orgasm, such that I can wear it back again. It again gives me a total control over him & I feel much better & relaxed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Looks like many girls like to spit on their male partner's face

Surprisingly, I didn't expect that many girl will want to spit & slap their male partner during sex.But from the comments, I got really surprised to see that lot of girls loves it. Though, my girlfriend didn't told me this in past, But after having a look into this article, & other girls comment, she wants to try this on me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Some additional things I do

I Just want to add the information regarding the extra satisfaction, which I get during sex, while using slap & spit techniques. First of all, I just love to slap & spit my boyfriend's face during sex. It gives me the control during sex, and it feels like I am the queen. Secondly, not just during getting licked, or before having my orgasm I spit on his face, but just after I had my orgasm on his tongue & mouth, & enjoying the last moments of my orgasm, I collect good amount of spit inside my mouth. He was at that time, gasping for air, & getting chocked on my orgasm juices all over his face & mouth. Once I have my full orgasm on his face & mouth, I grab him by his hair and pull him up. But before he can breathe, I just spit hard again on his face & slap too. I love to see his helpless face & mouth all covered in my cum juices & spit, after my orgasm. Nothing compares better to this satisfaction, for me during sex.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
spit in mouth at climax

My Dom loves spitting in my mouth as he cums inside me, as it feels like I am completely his. I find it so erotic it tips me over the edge :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I just love to spit on his cum drenched face

Just like another lady mentioned, i also love to spit hard all over his face multiple times, after my climax on his face (after he licked me, & I had cum all inside his mouth). I just love to see my boyfriend's helpless face drenched in my spit & cum his face , after my orgasm. Specially love to see my spit dripping down mixing with my cum from his face, & he should just let it happen helplessly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Love it

I love it when my wife spits in my mouth during sex although I had to ask her to do it at first now she likes it. I tried it on her first and she didn't like it one bit so I figured if I can't do it maybe she can do it to me. It usually leads up to face slapping and drinking her piss which is a huge turn on for both of us!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
me love it too

I also love to spit & piss on my husband's face & mouth during sex. Its is really huge turn on for me. I like to see him choked in my piss, & then I force him to lick my love holes, till I cum, all inside his mouth. Finally, I spit on his face again quite a few times, after my orgasm.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
my biggest turn on during sex: Thank you for this post

Thanks for posting such topic. My biggest turn on during during sex, is to slap & spit hard on my boyfriend's face, while he will be fucking my asshole & vagina with his tongue, & treat him like a male whore. I do love to pee all over his face & inside hid mouth too, and then started getting licked by him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Made me remember my old friend

I am a girl. This article made me remember my old school friends. When I was in high school, of my friends told me a full form of the work SLUT. She mentioned when male is called a SLUT, that means:

The male who (S)wallows fema(L)e c(U)m & spi(T).

I really loved that word, & in future I always followed this principle during the sex. I always address my male sex partner a SLUT during sex, & spit hard on his face & inside him mouth, eyes, before & after I CUM down his throat. Love to see my male SLUT's whole face drenched in my spit & cum, after my orgasm.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
a favorite of mine...as of about a month ago.

i was in a short relationship with a guy i had an unimaginable sexual connection with. I'm very open and really don't "discuss" my fetishes before the actual act the connection is usually there i choose to lean toward dominate males anyway. one of the last times we had sex right towards the end when his hands where around my neck in just the right spots, and i was convulsing in a fantastic orgasm (that i still dream about) he re-positioned his hand with one hand still around my neck, pried open my clenched mouth and teeth and said "open your fucking mouth", and spit in my mouth. and came so hard it was incredible. it was perfect, his timing, keeping his hand around my neck and leading the experience by prying my mouth open and verbally telling me what to do, it didn't get all over my face.......shit....what an experience!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Thanks for the article. And thanks for few comments too.

First of all, I want to thank the author to explain the subject in so detail. Yes, it turns me on so much when I slap & spit on my male sex partner's face in between, while grinding my vagina & asshole all over his tongue & mouth, till I cum all inside his mouth. And definitely, I want to spit hard on his face & inside his mouth too, just after my orgasm. It gives me full control.

In fact, I have gone through this article few days back. And also gone through all the comments. And I have seen a very interesting comment regarding some explanation of the word SLUT & it's usage (while calling a male the SLUT) during sex. I liked the idea very much, I think at least it has a perfect match, with whatever I love to do with my male partner. And yes, I command him to swallow all my spit & cum which drips down his face, I love to see my SLUT taking my orders & making me happy.

tatlockstatlocksover 9 years ago
Just goes to show......

People are all different. I love being spat on especially at that unique moment when your partner is about to cum. To me there is something intimate about it. I feel close when she uses me to heighten her experience of cumming. My wife used to do that to me and slap my face as she told me how much she enjoys seeing me, wet with her beautiful cum and saliva dripping of my face. I miss her every day. There is so much about spitting or using...its great that so many women enjoy that power. As an older guy I rejoice in seeing women and girls being more assertive generally. I grew up in an era where men just assumed they could say and do as they pleased. I found it essentially weird and absurd. The world's not really equal yet but getting better. More power to those who choose to express themselves in their own unique way, women or men.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I was never a fan of spitting or slapping but...

I was never a fan of spitting or slapping. But this happened with me last year Halloween holiday. I had visited my friends in LA for fun. In my friend's party there we many local girls were also invited. We were dancing, enjoying, & also taking alcohol. After midnight I hardly remember what happened with me, but vaguely remember that I was in low light room. 2 or 3 girls were slapping & spitting on my face & grinding their holes. I can't see clearly what happened & cannot also recognize the girls, as they had some Halloween eye covers too. But I felt that one after another, at least 2 of them had climax on my face. I do not know, but after that I had become addicted to this. And I have asked my current girlfriend to do the same. She does not know what happened in Halloween night. I am also not sure. Still I think that was that a dream or really happened. But I am pretty sure that it was not a dream, as next day morning I had find dry strains on my mouth & face & also in a separate room. When my friend asked about me in the room in the morning (he didn't see the strains), I had no answer, but he felt that I must be too drunk & came to this room for sleep at night. I could not even ask my friend about the invited girls.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Good Article

I also love to see my spit & cum juices dripping down from my boyfriend's mouth, chin, chick, eyes, after my orgasm. It is a great satisfaction for me. It even makes be more satisfied, when he dislikes it, but forced to accept it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
It definitely falls under my 3 most favorite things

My 3 most favorite things in sex are like below. Of course, spitting is one of those 3.

1. Whipping the guy hard, while he is eating my clit & my holes.

2. Then cumming hard down the guy's throat, while I am holding his hairs tight & he is getting chocked down my holes.

3. Then spit on his whole face, mouth hard & with force, such that my spit drips down all his face.

- Christina

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Hey, it's saliva! Don't you like deep-kissing?

I don't understand what's gross about saliva to some people. Don't you all kiss? I love it when my wife of over 20 years spits in my face (while standing) or in my mouth (while lying on my back). I explained to her that it is, to me, the ultimate act of the very special intimacy we have grown over the years. She wasn't convinced the first couple of times but she can now see my point, and doing it seems to turn her on and wild every time. Neither of us sees it as humiliating or degrading, quite the contrary actually. To those who would like to try it, here's a piece of advice: do it in the shower first and make sure teeth and mouth are fresh. And don't overdo it. Spacing the sessions by a few weeks or months will make it even better with time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
fully agree with few other comments

I fully agree with few of the other readers comments. It feels just awesome, to spit hard & multiple times on my boyfriend's face, after he has licked my holes & I had cum hard down his throat... Cheers Girls. If you haven't tried this, just try it with your sex partner. It will give you a queen like feeling.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Everyone is different

Thanks for the article. This definitely brings some not widely discussed fetish topics. I was also going through the comments. Obviously every human being is different. So, their mindset will be different too. Some of the girls commented that they want to spit hard on their male partner's face, after their orgasm on his mouth & face. But this I have not tried. I spit on my male partner's face & slap & whip him hard while I am getting eaten on my holes. It gives me great feeling of power, However, I have not yet tried to spit hard on his face after my orgasm on his face. I will try it. Thanks for the tips girls !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
My first experience with spit & that was too extreme..but loved that

A good article & now I am really got addicted to this act .Now, I really love to spit on my partner's face.

But it all started in very odd way. I just wanted to share my first spitting experience. I was invited in one of my friend's (a girl) birthday party. It is a all girl's party. No men were allowed. So, initially many of us was skeptical. But once we reached the party, we find that our host has rented 2 male escorts, & the escort young boys were tied in the toilet. We were total 12 girls. Our host declared, that we can do anything with those two male escorts, except intercourse. She started to show us, what can be done. And I just couldn't believe, that she started slapping & spitting on one of the escorts's face, & shove his tongue right in her asshole, then in her vagina. Finally, she has a loud orgasm all over the bound male escort's face. She hold him by his hair, & spit on his face again at last. I have not seen or heard anything like this earlier, but it felt very exciting, even when I was looking into what she was doing. After that, one after another girl entered the toilet multiple times, & has multiple orgasms over those two guy's face. Two of the girls could not take this chance, as they were in their mensuration days. But, when I entered, I just loved to spit, slap & fuck his face, till I have a great orgasm all over his face. By the way, we were washing their faces, by shower, once we are done, to make it clean & ready for our next friend. From that day onwards, it became my one of the most favorite things during sex.

- samantha

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
@Samantha, you are a lucky girl

@Samantha, U r a lucky girl. Me & my friends r planning for the similar party (ordering a male whore to slap & spit on their faces, & face fuck them till we cum) for a long time, but sill not able to make it. Your post may expedite our things :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Nothing better that spitting on his eyes, face & see my spit dripping down his chicks

This is my favorite part in sex. I love to treat my male sex partner as a whore or slut, & slap him hard on his face, as well as spit in force on his eyeballs, chicks. Nothing better that spitting on his eyes, & face & see my spit dripping down. Looks like he is crying, but still he must use his tongue & face to satisfy my needs. I love to feel my cum gushing down his throat, & he is suffering for air at that time. And, I spit again on his eyes & face, after my orgasm. Love it, Love it, Love it !

chu_haachu_haaalmost 8 years ago
I spit into her mouth at the peak and it's very exciting

I spit into her mouth very often. It wasn't tough at all to get her into this game. At the peak moments I would ask her if she wants my saliva or sometimes I would just tell her that baby I want to give you my saliva. She agrees instantly. I then keep my lips on hers and pass it to her mouth. Sometimes I would further ask if she needs more and she hasn't ever said no. I would then ask her to open her mouth to make sure she knows what's coming. I then hold her face still and ask if she would swallow it. She would node yes. Then I gather good quantity of saliva and spit into her mouth. I've done this many times when I was face fucking her. I would just ask the same questions while fucking her face and she's enjoying it. I do spit only in mouth, for the spit should not be visible later, which might turn out to be a bad idea. Also, it also helps (I think) that I never spit around at home or outside. I have casually (not while discussing sex) mentioned her that saliva is not something to waste and one need not to spit around but swallow it. Maybe this has helped her have a positive picture when I offered her my saliva.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Need some tips

Hi All,

I always fantasize to slap & spit hard and many times on my boyfriend's cheek, eyes, lips & fuck his face brutally & bring myself to orgasm. But it seems he is not so ok to take such things. I can feel that. So, I am not even able to propose him this idea. I know that he doesn't like to get humiliated or dominated. But I like to humiliate & dominate my male partner during sex. So, how to convince him to service me like that. Any suggestions please. Some of my girl friends are suggesting to make him drunk and fulfill my fantasy. But I like to feel his helplessness & suffering in his eyes, when I will slap & spit & force his face in my holes. So, if he is drunk, I will miss that feeling.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Love to see this article

Thanks for the article and few comments. I can see one of the previous comment where it tells - "Open your mouth you fucking Slut!" . This kind of exact phrase I use when my boyfriend licks my asshole & vagina. I love to spit inside his mouth as well as all over his face and slap really hard, while he keeps pleasuring me. Specially, after I have my orgasm all over his face and inside his mouth, I want to spit a lot all over his face in force. I love to see my spit and cum juices dripping down his helpless face. It increases my after orgasm satisfaction a lot to see him suffer & ignored.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Thank you for illuminating this practice!

We like this practice (make to female) as part of helping us get more primal during sex.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
My experiencce

Hey,

Spitting on my male partner's face is one of my best feelings. I like to spit on his eyes, and the place between nose and lips, such that it drips down to his mouth. I want to see him drenched in my cum juices and spit all over his face. After I am done, cumming down his throat, I spit hard again on his face multiple times and ignore him. This gives me awesome feeling of orgasm.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Girl from Bulgaria

Hey, I am a girl from Bulgaria. Nothing excites me more than treating him as my male slut during the sex. I fuck his face with my asshole & pussy brutally till I cum down his throat. And while fucking his face, I spit on his face in force, & slap him real hard on his face many times. The best part is to spit on his face even after my orgasm, & leave him covered with my orgasm juices & dirty spit all over his helpless face.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Good to see such openness on this subject

Hello, I'm from Phoenix, Arizona, USA. Nice to see many girls are coming forward and sharing their likes & experiences. I'm a girl, & I always had the fantasy to slap & spit on the guy's face, while he will be eating my holes. But I was not able to share my thoughts with anyone in past, as I thought that I am different. But later I came to know that many of my girl friends get best orgasms while doing this. Even as shared by few other girls in the comments, my stress get fully relieved after my orgasm, when I spit on his face a lot after my orgasm. I do not let him wash his mouth & face after I am done. I like to see my sticky cum & spit gets dry on his face, & he can do nothing about it. That gives me my ultimate satisfaction.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

My boyfriend and I were engaged in some Super passionate lovemaking. At one point he was flipping me over and spat in my mouth. It caught me by surprise at first, but then he did it again. I am a person that generally does not even like to say the word "spit", but when he did it I was even more turned on. I rank this among one of the BEST sexual encounters we've had since we've been together.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I love when I'm fucking a girl and I put my fingers in her mouth and wipe her spit on my nose. It makes my dick get even bigger than it already was. I especially love the smell of white girl spit. So sexy.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous