All Comments on 'Laundry Time with Mom'

by eight8s

Sort by:
  • 31 Comments
petertowerspetertowersover 12 years ago
Too hurried

A great little story but i think it would have been a little better if the ending had been strung out a little. When the son said he felt wierd he was the only one naked, I assumed the next day the mom would return the favour maybe a bit at time.

Pete

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
good story

It is a great story--------------as written------only one person writes each story---------------well done-and thank you---eight8s

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Peeing

Watching a woman pee is extremely exciting, even more exciting when the woman peeing for viewing pleasure is her son. It had to end with them sharing orgasms.

JON1940JON1940over 12 years ago
ALWAYS WANTED MOM

i THINK IT WAS DONE GREAT,WOULD HAVE ENJOYED MORE.THINK PEEING WAS A GOOD WORK UP.WOULD HAVE LIKED MORE READING.

TRUCKE2@AOL.COM-------JON

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 12 years ago
The story seemed to be a little rushed

I really loved the storyline and the story was well writen.

It's still a very good story,but I think it would have been a super story if they had teased each other more before they had sex.

Mom was definitely interested in having sex with her son, but if she would have started coming into the bathroom naked showing her son what she had to offer him, it would have been a great tease for both of them,especially if he would walk around naked teasing her too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
too fast, need more to describe

as a debu writer you did the good thing is you write a mother son story. mother son story is the heart of literotica. but your story is too fast to end and you need to describe more about mothers nudity espacially her bare butt which you cant describe. mothers nudity is too important in mom son story.

i m totally agree with digdaddyrich, if the mother get nude at first in bathroom it would be more attractive hot. mother get nude slowly in bathroom then they shower together, they explore each others naked body even the genital and rectum. it would be perfect for this story. hope next.

BadBrew2UBadBrew2Uover 12 years ago
Did good

You wrote well. It was fast and really sped up at the end. Keep improving it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Excellent!

This has to be one of the best stories I've read in a very long time. You have me anxiously looking forward to your next mother-son narrative. Be it a continuation of this tale or another one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Like a Wendy's burger

HOT and JUICY Yup a real good story here.

WELL written with real feeling on both sides.

Thanks for a gr8 read

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Good short story

A lot of realistic situations and actions. Many young men have done similar things, most mom's ignore them. More should recognize signs and help son's out. It can be very beneficial in many ways.

rooster569rooster569about 12 years ago
great job

I love a story about women who are not built like models.every day ladies are the sexiest.

shoeslayershoeslayerover 11 years ago
I liked it

I liked it, a quickie story with some

rather HOT ideas about mom and him

thinking, "How can I get mom to see

how horny I get because of her and

what will she feel about this? any chance I

can get her in bed?" This story is what

dreams are made of.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Splendid!

I found this story delicious. It's short and direct, it doesn't delve much in superfluous descriptions or dialogs. Once the atmosfera is created with the detail -very exciting indeed- of the mom peeing, the bed scene is nothing but a necessity: and this scene is very original, not cliche-styled, since mother cums first, then the son… a wonderful detail.

Congrats.

JhMcKnJhMcKnover 11 years ago
Mommy Peeing

There could have been a lot of things that could take place with momma and son. One would be for her to take the lead and join him in the shower. She might also suck his cock.A sequel will lead us to the next path.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
a very good story by a very...

promising writer in his 30s. The author understands a boy's natural desire to have his mother look at and admire what makes her boy a boy--his fat young prick and his loaded young balls. Many boys will go to great lengths to let mom take a really good long look. And lots of mothers, like the one in the story, are keenly interested in how their boy has developed between his legs. The fantasy, occasionally realized, is that mom will then get real wet between her legs and go and give her darling baby boy a nice handjob or blowjob or--fuck it!--invite her son to stick his stiff young dick up her mommy-hole. Well, lots of boys really wish that would happen to them.

topacetopaceabout 11 years ago
Felt it was rushed at the end...

You rushed your sex scene. Erotica here should have a solid sex scene, anything less just can't cut it most of the time.

mcbtwsmcbtwsover 10 years ago
Good story

If you hadn't rushed it.

zompaktozompaktoover 10 years ago
Rushed

Would've been great if you didn't rush it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
meh

i agree, took an easy 4-5 star and made it a two. shocked that they didnt fuck in the shower and how little detail their was when they did fuck.

Sucker4BoobiesSucker4Boobiesover 9 years ago
Flesh it out

I agree with the earlier comments about this story being too rushed. It helps if you take the time to describe everything the main character thinks and senses. Don't get discouraged; keep writing!

lovingbeingnudelovingbeingnudeabout 9 years ago
Could have been better . . .

I love that Mom was able to pee in front of her son. Most women can't pee with someone watching. What would have made it better is that Mom could have held her son's dick while he peed. I have have women held mine. In fact, my wife and I will leave the bathroom door open when either of us pee.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

very beautefuly told story. hope it lasts

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
A short time later, I felt mom's hand stroking my cock.

Even though I was half asleep, my penis was wide awake as mom moved over, and on top of me. She held, and guided, my erection to her wet and waiting opening. She slowly lowered herself down until she could go no further, then began to gyrate on my man-staff. I reached up and started to fondle her soft, large, flesh pillows, that I'd beat-off thinking about so many times while watching Annabelle Flower's porn. Mom moaned as she leaned forward so I could capture her nipples in my mouth. I pushed her breasts together and alternated between each nipple, making them equally rock hard. She started bouncing harder and faster, and moans began to emanate from her mouth regularly.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Breast

Sucking breasts is normal as it baby but once you grow up, it's a sexual thing

....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
SO VERY HOT!

Loved the story. Look for the continuation when they go further.-EATANBEMERRY

ROCKY70ROCKY70over 4 years ago
Just a little love story. ^*!^*!^*!

Was a boyhood dream, to fuck mom and be ok with it.

Even mom loved it. Well done, short and easy read.

...THANKS... 4+****

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Hot

Great story, would have liked more pee play, when do we get more

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I get what people are saying

You rushed it.

You could have dragged out the cat and mouse games longer. You even hinted he wanted to see his mother peeing naked.

Never mind.

But one thing I hate is when writers use 'where I came out from' when describing a .mother's cunt. Absolutely awful and a real turn off.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Nice. Made me want to stroke

joan_the_bonejoan_the_boneabout 1 year ago

I too peed a number of times while my son was showering and never thought a thing of it. Now I wonder if he enjoyed it

Foxterot7aFoxterot7a9 months ago

Enjoyed the story but it was too tersein length.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous