All Comments on 'Fuck Me Sweet and Hard and Long'

by Bellatrixie

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
The Very Best

All of your stories are so well done... My God, you are so good at this. Don't stop, More, More, More!

EdwardMidwestonEdwardMidwestonover 12 years ago
Did It Get Hot in Here?

Wow! I'll be sporting wood six months after they do the pine-box-and-Rock-of-Ages number.

Thunderhead69Thunderhead69over 12 years ago
Awesome!

I'm simply awestruck at your erotic style of your audios. The slow buildup to the climax combined with your soft, sultry voice keeps me wanting more and more! Please more!!

SexProfessorSexProfessorover 12 years ago
Too Short

Honey the only thing wrong with this submission is that it is 6 minutes too short. Very Hot just not long enough. May want to try something like this again but only longer. Great job.

StevebuffaloStevebuffaloabout 12 years ago
SO HOT

Your voice just drips of sex... Awesome

WmCutterBlackWmCutterBlackabout 12 years ago
Again, delightful, my dear

And how does one become one of your favored lovers to send you dirty, nasty emails to make you squirm? But slowly, I think...we need to know each other a bit more first.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
BigLoad4U

WOW !!!!!!!! Your Voice drove me Wild !!!!!! You had me so excited, my Hot Cum and my desire to hold you so tight as I could feel your tremendous Orgasm with mine......Mindblowing....mmmmmmmmmmmmm. Your a very Sexy Woman and can't wait to hear more from you, Sweetie :)

bushbandiTbushbandiTover 9 years ago
Damn Girl!

That was heat... Love the way your mind says what i want you to say

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous