All Comments on 'Modern Slave Wife'

by MasterofM

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Its nice to see a story where the Dom doesn't feel the need to share his sub or pass her around.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Another selfish pig dom

Maybe this story is just a fantasy from a guy who really hates women and thinks that BDSM is a good way to excuse spousal abuse. The wife/doormat of this asshole works fulltime, does all the housework, and lets him use her as his personal toilet. There is no concern for her welfare or, heaven forbid, her needs. Responsible doms do not operate this way, especially with someone they supposedly love enough to be married to.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

i agree with both previous posts. in a dom/sub life both parties are taking care of the other. if not it is just mental and physical abuse in disguise. and the passing around is just being a pimp without the money.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
not a high rating for me

This story was like one of the worst stories that i have ever read for a couple of reasons. It wasn't very engaging and it really did not give you too much mind candy so to speak but I do applaud your efforts.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Reversal

Are there any stories at all where these roles are reversed...a female dom and male subby treated this way...and where the sub is not forced to watch his wife get it from a "bigger" stranger.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Boring

and rather pathetic.

DDDslutDDDslutabout 12 years ago
Abuse

there is a fine line between spousal abuse and BDSM and this story crossed the line into spousal abuse....Maybe I'm just not into waster sports.........

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
24/7

Not for me, but I must admit I jizzed while reading this. The author is clever and he AND his wife are both obviously into this. It would only be abuse if someone was unhappy about the situation, and from this story, everyone seems peachy.

I especially love that you slap her. Very sexy. ;] Probably my biggest turn on.

AlphaBeatHerAlphaBeatHerover 11 years ago
Nicely written

I liked this story. It is thoughtfully written and flows well.Unlike some of the others who have commented I like the wife being used as a urinal. This is one of the most powerful acts enhancing a dominant and submissive relationship. The ending was a little weak, but apart from that it was good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Nice marriage

My wife and I have a similar marriage. I have recently begun using her as my urinal as well. She is naturally rebellious as well as submissive. This isn't necessarily a terrible thing in my view. I enjoy training her, and I enjoy punishing her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Wow, this made me so wet. This is exactly what I want. So badly. Really hot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Momma ' s basement dwelling virgin lost boy dom in his own mind who wishes he could touch a boobie. That this wet dream got the approval of Herr AlphaBeaterHer, the penultimate douche bag of douche bags, assures this gets binned with the chaff.

AlphaBeatHerAlphaBeatHeralmost 8 years ago
Just read it again.

This is a good story. Shame you haven't written any more. I really liked it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Oh, damn

Alpha (yeah, right)BeatHer (you have to sleep some time, asshole) is still wasting oxygen among us. In the spirit of Bonnietaylor2, I'll give this another 1* simply because jerk-wad liked it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Brilliant!

Very arousing

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Is it a true story? Well this is the first time that I've seen an article on Literotica

sdoesdoeover 3 years ago
thank you Sir for you story

it would love to be your slave Sir, great story Sir

jimmy1015jimmy1015about 1 year ago

Excellent story ,want more like this

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

What do I think of this story? This story shows what kind of no good evil bastard the author is who needs to be locked up in prison so he can feel what it’s like to be some convicted rapist’s little bitch boi. Get the same treatment he gave his wife only tenfold. Trust me he won’t last long like the coward he is.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Great story, I would love to find a woman I could use like this and more.

All those no good losers that say the worst things about it, are a bunch of hypocritical submissive males that push the feminazi agenda, trying to turn the world into a female supremacist paradise, where men have no rights, and would be forced to suffer non consentually, far worse, then the consenting woman, in this story.

The hypocrisy of these bastards, knows no bounds.

There are stories on this platform, where the women treat their men like objects, and even torture the men to death, in some stories.

These jerkwads that hate this author so much, never open their fat mouths to viciously attack the authors, of those female supremacist stories.

Likewise there are both males and females that are activists for women brutally rulling over men in real life.

The anti free speech scumbag hypocritical cowards, commenting here, are the ones pushing in real life, for such a female supremacist society.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous