All Comments on 'Hen Party'

by oggbashan

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
This is virtually stupid.

Could any man consider marrying a woman who humiliated him like this. Were the men really stupid enough to walk into the womens trap? The men were bound, illegally held, stripped, a criminal offense, photographed without their consent, then helf until they agreed not to take it out on two of the schemers. Sue the Red Lion its reputation is now trash. End the marriage. Destroy the two soccer teams, it can be done easily. File charges against all of the women involed including the two waitresses, the bride and maid of honor, and the members of the opposing soccer team. That or strip each woman, cover her in tar and feathers, then release her in the middle of town at midday. At least she will be dressed! The level of the practical joke is about even.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
agree

if there was this attitude now, not good propsects for the future, cut the losses

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useroggbashan@oggbashan
1526 Followers
Can I now change bio? oggbashan was diagnosed as terminally ill and expected to be dead by June 2018. As you can see. I am still here. . As long as I can I will continue writing and posting on Literotica but there will be an end - soon. I don't expect anyone to like ALL of my...