All Comments on 'She Has His Cock - I Have Mine'

by licyou69

Sort by:
  • 44 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
1 star

GAY story put your stories where they belong in the GAY category.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Perfect

Great story. Love licking cum out of my wife. Hope you got a good load!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
What to do? Quit posting crap.

Garbage in, garbage out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Fetish Please??

Put this crap where it belongs. What Loving Wife????

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
A WIMP CUCK CUM EATER

with no moral fiber or control. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
sewer scraping couple

through a well used whore house sewer pipe slutty sucks all of the night leavings, while it savors the days delicacy. they are a match made in obamamama land where every thing is free.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
sick puppy writer - you need more than help

you crave self disrespect and male humiliation and other people know it.<P>

They know a sick subhuman and so do we.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Beautiful.

Very good writing. Please keep it 'up'!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
If he wants another mans cum

Then he should go to a gay bar and leave that tale there and bring it back here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
good question

poopchootkaboose would be the authority on that, pulling a train in the poopchoot and all, getting it in the caboose, what say you Lit!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
x_Got'Em_x

Troll story feeding itself with leisure,

DWornockDWornockover 12 years ago
My wife had finally given into my begging and pleading and had gone on a date with another man.

Therefore, 1*.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
DWormcock is so old

she went to the antique store, and they kept her

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
What is this???? Finnish writing before you post

This story is not good at all. If you don't have the time to write a story, let it be..... i think there is more and more storys in literotica that is clearly written without using the time needed to write a good story !

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Finnish?

From a very rich country in northern Europe, where Nokias come from?

RyeandGingerAyleRyeandGingerAyleabout 12 years ago
Needs a Part 2

Good start and dramatic point to end Part 1/start Part 2.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
3 stars

The Bed is big enough for three is better. Do not listen to some of the negative comments, those guys are out to lunch anyway. Your writer's craft is good and you seem to have found a niche. Don't give up the fight.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
1 star and it really does not even deserve that...

Quit writing!

desperate1desperate1about 12 years ago
excellent

Great story keep writing. love to know what happened next

LickideesplitLickideesplitalmost 12 years ago
Better than most of your stories

I rated this story a 2! No racial envy, just size, endurance and productivity envy!

I DID really like the last sentence as she catches him ... at least within the realm of 'strange' creampie enthusiasts. Not my cuppa tea, but had to be music to HIS ears!

tazz317tazz317almost 12 years ago
EVEN A PRE-NUP COULDNT KEEP ME THERE

no matter that I am a weak willed wimp. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great!

Love it! My fantasy too!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Outrageous

Oh fuck.... what a story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Only one answer to her

Take your "whole lot more" and get the hell out of the house you cheating slut. You'll get the divorce papers soon. What an idiot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Baah!!

Some shit this turns out to be - you should "titlelize" your stories in a more appropriate way, - the tast of cum, or Sod´s story i.e. would fit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
This is my fantasy

I've been trying to get my wife to do this for a couple of years. She deserves the pleasure and excitement for all she does for me. It's not like we don't have sex, we do. I eat her pussy all the time. Even after I cum inside her, I suck and lick her cream-pie like Pooh Bear goes at a jar of honey. And I'd do that with any woman. I'm not gay, I'm 100% heterosexual. I'd never have sexual contact with another man.

I just like cream-pies. Licyou69, you harden my cock, and give me a taste for cum.

NoRules69NoRules69almost 9 years ago
Second comment not anon

This is my fantasy

Licyou69 I'm in North Texas, if your near or ever in town (Dallas area) you can bring me a fresh cream-pie and I'll reward you for writing to my favorite fantasy. Or we could make our own.

I've been trying to get my wife to do this for a couple of years. She deserves the pleasure and excitement for all she does for me. It's not like we don't have sex, we do. I eat her pussy all the time. Even after I cum inside her, I suck and lick her cream-pie like Pooh Bear goes at a jar of honey. And I'd do that with any woman. I'm not gay, I'm 100% heterosexual. I'd never have sexual contact with another man.

I just like cream-pies. Licyou69, you harden my cock, and give me a taste for cum.

If the above comment contains any ads, links, or breaks Literotica rules, please report it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
What is the truth?

@ NoRules69 If you like creampies you are fag or bisex, but you wrote in your biograph you are straight.

palewriterpalewriteralmost 9 years ago
FETISH FETISH FETISH

or GAY

please quit polluting LW with this drek.

Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
[☆☆☆☆☆] A man's voyeur tendencies & his desire to have his wife fucked by other men is misunderstood by many

Whereas very few trash-talk incest or gay stories, there is a SELF-STYLED MORALITY MILITIA READY TO ATTACK ANY CUCKOLD STORY.

If they only knew how many wives of controlling & jealous husbands manage to fuck on the side, they would leave cuckolds alone.

LITEROTICA STORIES ARE EROTIC FICTION. WHAT EROTIC FICTION & SCIENCE FICTION HAVE IN COMMON IS THAT NEITHER IS REAL!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
referring to below, if more realized it, more exwives would be working in whorehouses

then again we need to understand the mental illnesses that make a woman hate herself so much as to degrade herself and destroy her marriage, family, and vows.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Great!

Fantastic story and great writing! I really appreciate men like this as I am a man who loves dating other men’s wives, with their approval! There’s nothing hotter than fucking a married woman while her husband watches!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Tied up

Wife flirting with me as she tied me up! After being tied up she made a phone call. She left the room . About 10 minutes later she comes in gets on top of me buck naked. Telling me she saw me licking up my cum . She said she wants to give me some hot fresh cum as she had been filled in the living room just a minute ago. As she lowers her cunt in my face she cries "eat it all"!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
From The Wife's POV

I thoroughly enjoy tying up my husband and having him lick another man's cum from my freshly fucked pussy after my twice weekly Girls Night Out. I wonder what my husband would say if he found out the men who enjoyed me were not nameless strangers, but were, in fact, his co-workers, neighbors, friends, and even his own brothers?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

another garbage story i hope you don't write any more disgusting

4yourpleasureiam4yourpleasureiamover 4 years ago
Yes

I would say, Well let me have it. All men need to experience eating cum from their beautiful wife. She deserves our worship.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
What a piece of shit!

Enough said.

26thNC26thNCalmost 4 years ago

Just simply cuck and whore garbage. Awful people doing sick things.

ScottishTexanScottishTexanalmost 3 years ago

I had to give this one star. I'm turned off by the self depreciation. I realize that for true cuckold lovers, that's what they get off on. But that's not me. I would have given it more stars had you continued on just a bit further and had the wife share the intimate details of her date. It would also have been good for her to explain that she was getting off on the variety because her new lover was only a little bit bigger but not massively so. Most guys are not into being a cuckold, but quite a few get off on their spouse being a slut. That's the larger audience that you might want to consider playing for.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What stupid idiot would tell his wife to f-ck another man? If brains were cotton, he couldn't make a Kotex for a termite...

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanalmost 2 years ago

"Tasty" short story. did you properly clean your wife?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Yet more cuck shit. Instead of Loving Wives, why don’t Literotica have a category called Cuck Shit?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userlicyou69@licyou69
1070 Followers
Just a horny older guy who likes women as life and sex partners, but also likes men as sex partners.