All Comments on 'Using Toilet Restriction to Punish'

by lesliejones

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
mel_pomenemel_pomeneover 12 years ago
Oh my!

How very kinky - and strangely exciting! Thank you for sharing this with us, leslie, even though I'm going to find it hard to shake out of my head for a while!

Five stars and my sincere thanks for opening this new door to me.

BarbaraBarbaraover 12 years ago
Is 'Toilet Control' punishment truthfully the final Frontier, haunting every 'Peace-Control' freak woldwide? Promising subjectively, yet hardly a conclusive solution, globally! Worth A 5+ Vote from every peace-loving Literotica reader!

Searching the web for one ideal answer to mankind's salvation, over our lifetime quests for perfection: An experienced female writer may have finally discovered The Solution? Regardless of inventive primate tortures utilized by primitive cultures universally; aware that human existence currently depends on 'eco-friendly' disposal of 'both sexes' bodily wastes! In achieving peaceful co-existance internationally, ending wars between Nuclear powered adversaries aimed at Economic survival, punishable potty-training is now fundimental to every human body! This break-through could end Arms Races, allowing conflict-leaders to concentrate on survival of OUR entire Human Species, taken to its most logical conclusion? Imagine this headline: Literotica readers unite to save Mankind!

margaret_jenkinsmargaret_jenkinsabout 12 years ago
very insightful

yes, Ms. Jones makes the implications of toilet training very clear. Just thinking about having to submit makes me feel quite .... quivery

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Fantastic toilet training/restriction lifestyle guide!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

One thing that you forgot to mention is a limitation on the amount of time that the submissive may use the toilet. This can be especially effective if combined with incontanance [sp], an with interruption.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Do you like diaper disciple...yes or no????

I think this is really good for this punish. You are really are in a big problem..You get defecation,humiliation, embarrassment,potty and diapers all at one time. You have into a bunch of what should or what to do.. I have had dd and it really is not very nice. It it not nice to get this if you get a 24 hour of this.. You will never forget this for a long time????

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
This is risking a subs health

Restricting a toilet 'visit' will have urine back up and stagnate causing urinary tract infection, to handle lack of toilet breaks they will restrict fluid intake leading to more health problems such as dehydration and bladder infections. 1*

sdoesdoeover 6 years ago
yes, toilet restrict and having every one knows of your period is humiliating

yes, toilet restrict and having every one knows of your period is humiliating. having your pad inspected makes you want to shrink into the floor. but these things that you have cover here is a good reminder that a slaves has no rights and a sub few. thank you for writing this>.>....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Mistress's Restroom Restrictions

my Mistress enjoys imposing piss restrictions on me with a schedule as follows: unless otherwise given permission, i am only allowed 5 urinations per day, and only within even hour times (e.g. 8:00 to 8:59 or 10:00 to 10:59). She has not decided whether or not i may bank any unused pissing permissions for a subsequent day. She also enjoys serving me issues of Her delicious Golden Nectar.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
International human rights

A leaflet asking me for money to prevent this torture abroad puzzled me.

Then I sent it back saying, "At my age, who cares. Unwanted emissions are normal".

GRUMPY1962GRUMPY1962over 4 years ago
a boring story

it reads like a training manual like a military one. UG!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
(Un)pleasent duty - but had to be done!

As much as it can seam unpleasent by smells, shame etc this is something that in difrent levels need to be done.

As much as it is an usefful punishment/educational/behaviorial corrective tool as it is a training need for self and non-self dom/sub control.

By this reason you see a potty in a pre-school teaching room, a need of permisses to WC at school, you certainly see it used in army in full scale, and in any other context where full obedience is required.

Thanks for the exelent text that easy the (un) focus in the (pleasent) advantages that reword the task.

Congratulations - exelent text!

DarkAurther6969DarkAurther6969about 2 years ago

Hare are some of my other Favorites....

1= Have your Submissive Strip Naked and get on all Fours and Crawl to the Toilet the Longer the Journey the Better......

2= Instead of using it as a Punishment use it a Reward, by giving them a Goal or a Set of Goals to Accomplish. And If they Can't Complete all Goals than they don't get to use the Bathroom........

3= If in Public have your submissive Wait until they get home but of course this only works if you're out for a manageable amount of time/period out......

4= And the last this only works if your Submissive needs to Pee, instead of having your Submissive go the toilet like normal, have your submissive go outside to Pee instead. As this would Hamulate your submissive by having them think that you no longer see them as human or even a Slave instead now you see them as an animal a literal house pet the animal kind of course.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The menstrual and toilet restrictions should have easily noticed acknowledgements of health risks, especially when referencing having those unfamiliar with periods controlling the necessary products. I had a cis man who was in college (intending to be a doctor) tell me he sincerely believed the blood could be held like pee. The taboo you referred to is important to consider, dominants shouldn’t try to control things they don’t have basic knowledge of.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

many many great points and ty for all the well thoughtout aspects on this topic.

but to be true, its not a punishment at all but a way of being a true loyal sub/slave to the Mistress i would do anything for at all times...... i am here but for one purpose and to make Her happy anything that i ever do that is a negative aspect to Mistress kills me inside and that is the true torment in life.....

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Very erotic indeed and a real test of obedience and love. I love the idea of absolutely no privacy, making your sub sit on a pot and only being allowed to go when told. I like to order my sub to stand in front of me and wet her pants on command.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userlesliejones@lesliejones
923 Followers
leslie jones is une femme d'un certain age, i.e., in her 40s, used to practice law, is defiantly bi, travels all over the world as a consultant, and enjoys lots of things she probably shouldn't.