All Comments on 'How I Became a Black Cock Whore Ch. 03'

by lisajohns

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
tattoo her

take her to a tattoo parlour and get her tattooed and pierced. Then take her to a black barber shop and get her pussy shaved and her hair cropped

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
not necessary finding an new editor

if this is the heartless written content. who would find it erotic if a woman almost cries through a whole chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Black barber shop? Tattoos and piercing are a marvelous idea! High and tight on top and shaved on the sides with "black cock whore" in 1" upper case red ink block letters tattooed on the back of her head for her proudly to display.

verbicideverbicideover 12 years ago
About the crying

For the Anonymous poster who commented on the lack of eroticism because of her crying, I think you'll find that a great many stories here have an undercurrent of myscogeny and misanthropy that is startling. Apparently, cruelty, barbarism and the demeaning of other people turns a bunch of people on. I'm not well enough trained in the fields of Psychology or Psychiatry to speak with any authority as to why, but I think it's safe to say that there are alot of sick puppies out there.

jodiredjodiredover 12 years ago
a womans view

as a woman who has fucked a LOT of Black Men, I found this part of the story quite erotic and arousing. Ive been fucked in alleys before and Ive sucked off Black Men as They slept. for me, its all aboout being USED, in every sense of the word.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
More to come, i hope

Ignore the Haters... i am amazed they will spend time reading, then writing such abusive vitriol. Bring us more chapters!

snoopercharmbrightssnoopercharmbrightsabout 12 years ago
Patience

I have quite a lot of patience but I hope I won't have to wait several years for the next episode.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Time for next chapter soon?

Lots of potential in this story

AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopabout 6 years ago
I love being a BBC cum slut

I like your story xoxoxo Annette

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Wife

I love thinking about blackmen getting my wife and turning her into a slut who cums from being used as a black cock whore. Seeing her pussy stretched out from them going one after another on her. Showing her what she’s good for.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I think she should be allowed to remain looking like a middle class white woman so that she never really gets to forget what she was before. Having her take off her nice clean clothes as the blackmen wait to use the whore will never get easier. Get her a dog collar to wear for a start and with such a beautiful ass she can start working.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I accepted years ago that I have no defense against black men that want to fuck my wife. Her not wanting them to and expecting me to “ save her” wont help. I wont let them harm her but the idea of him wearing her down till she lets him fills me with a sinking feeling of certainty. I love the thought of her being trained and becoming known in the black community as easy white pussy. I want her to learn to let them take what they want and to enjoy being a blackcock whore. To become another beautiful white woman whose husband understands she needs being owned by a black man.

I love the sexual submission of my wife sucking and worshiping a monster black dick even as it ruins her. Hearing her begging and crying as cums for him over and over again as he shoots his seed in her.

I feel sick but I can’t stop listening and waiting for him to finish.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous