All Comments on 'A Beginner's Guide To Domination'

by 4nickeightor

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
HarryHaversackersHarryHaversackersover 12 years ago
Bad Advice

Dress him up in a French Maid costume?? Kick him in the balls??

I see some real flaws in your advice. Firstly, most wives wouldn't and couldn't do those things to a man they love, even if he asked. I'd suggest that it would take a lot of persuasion from the husband for a wife to do any of this, unless she's already a very dominant person, or a real kinkster. Maybe a long way down the road, in a developing Femdom relationship. Maybe...

Secondly, you're not clear on a timetable. It appears that you're wanting the wife to move him along much too quickly. If the husband admits to submissive tendencies, start off slowly, with some mild domination (unless he's a complete fucking freak) in bed only and gradually ramp it up from there over an extended period of time. Tread carefully and communicate. I repeat: communicate... All but the most submissive of men would rebel at extreme humiliation and/or feminization (unless they are closet cross dressers).

And the bit about feeding him his own cum. While I find it hot and love if when my wife snowballs me, unless this supposed submissive has expressed an interest in it, I'd suggest the wife will end up wearing it.

redbunsredbunsover 12 years ago
What Harry Said

Even guys with mist to moderate submissive tendencies would reject most of this.

o1dirtydogo1dirtydogover 12 years ago
Good attempt

but nothing was said that the average internet browsing kinkster wannabe wouldn't know about.

If you want to see what your man/women is into, simple watch porn together and talk. Some of the free streaming sites are a perfect way to browse through various categories and have fun talking about likes and dislikes.

If a guy is into the things you have listed, she'll know it. Most women are not capable of doing these things though. That's why the fetish porn industry and professionals doms are flourishing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
missing the boat

I see very little advice or even acknowledgment about the mental aspect of this. If you don't establish your authority to dominate, to get inside his head and make him want to submit to you, all the rest is just role play.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Good Advice

I think it is a start and if my wife was to do this I would be happy,she knows I wear a bra and panties everyday and also sometime pantyhose,I do wear women clothes ourside like shorts,Tank tops and lace tops depends what the day is like but she loves it and she never allows me to wear mens clothes at home,just to work but always panties,at night always nighties or baby dolls.We go out shopping she has me try on things in the stores.I love her would never want to be with anyone els in the worldone last thing I am in chasity full time (love it ) and I am branded with her name and that she owns me and I am very happy with my life a femdom marriage forever with the perfect woman in my life.

Randi

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
All good - but don't kick him in the balls !!

Try masturbating him while telling him all the dirty things you'd like to do to him, that will give you an indication of what turns him on.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Behave like this?

And go to jail or worse, to the morgue after he beats you to death. Terrible story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Very Well Done

You "hit the nail on the head" (or my preference, "kicked me squarely in the balls"). Yes, you don't mention a timeline, but that will work itself out. This really is perfect--I gave it a 5.

We have been married for 20 years. She knows of my interests, well some of them, and she will indulge me on occasion, MAYBE once a year. Two interesting points for women: some men (me for example) want to experience mild pain and humiliation; and it doesn't have to happen every time. For example, I CRAVE being forced to eat my cum. I dream about it, I fantasize about it every time I jack off and every time we make love. She has done it to me a few times. Afterward, my "thirst" is quenched for a while. When she doesn't to it, it becomes an obsession.

I try to get her to give me pain, she will hurt my nipples (oh YES), but won't even squeeze my balls tightly if I ask her for fear of hurting me. Believe me, I know what hurts--GOOD and what HURTS--bad.

I would enjoy everything you suggested here. In fact, they are all in my set of fantasies.

I wish my wife would read this. Even more, I wish I was brave enough to leave it where she would find it to read.

Thank you for writing this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Not so great...

If you are married to a closet homosexual, these ideas are good. I love being dominated, but all these ideas would turn me off completely. A women can dominate a man as a man. You don't have to dress him as a girl or sodomize him do be in control.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Awesome

My husband and i love to play like this! Our sex life has never been better!

Claudia69Claudia69over 3 years ago
A Good Guide!!

My wife had no problem getting me to eat my CUM....Very Yummy!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous