All Comments on 'All the Senior Ladies Ch. 02'

by Irish Moss

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Gender definition

A masseuse is female. A masseur is male.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Excellent, Please continue!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Drive-ins rock

Missed a lot of movies being in the back seat but it was worth it. Sure brought back a lot of memories, except I never found that much room in the back seat. The back of a pickup in the country was what worked best for me. Love the granny panties then and still do. Thanks for a great story and looking forward to more.

oldtwitoldtwitabout 12 years ago
Great

What a great follow up chapter, I'll be looking for more to come as these are well thought out and written, keep giving us tails like this please

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I like it I like it

This is going to be a real reader for me. I am on the other side of you, older and a man who also likes "mature" women.

PapaGolf414PapaGolf414about 3 years ago

This was just fantastic, a more-than-suitable extention of your Part 1 story, and I enjoyed it every bit as much, if not more so! You have really captured the potential for sex with mature ladies, its extent and its strength. And I enjoyed your ability to find in Gladys one of those rarities, a mature woman who could really still enjoy getting her ass filled with a big pumping cock! Bravo! Gladys and Dixie were certainly a fortunate pair in finding our young story-hero, who has all the makings of a great lover. I am sorry, though, that you never found the chance to extend your story at least another chapter. There is certainly a lot more "building blocks" for our hero in that Seniors building, and it would have been nice to find out if Gladys and Dixie would actually take on our hero simultaneously! In any case, I am moving on to your other stories, and Thanx for the great read -- a 5 Star+.

chytownchytownalmost 2 years ago

****Good follow-up. Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userIrish Moss@Irish Moss
2419 Followers
I've always had a vivid imagination and fantasizing about the women who have passed through my life goes back as long as I can remember. Upon discovering online erotica, I started to think that maybe I should go ahead and write down some of these fantasies and submit them to ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES