All Comments on 'How to Have Safe Sex While Driving'

by Kaishaku

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

;) yummy

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

very informative

Mr Bean may have done such stunt in his small van

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
you do know about deaths, etc??

Quite a few times now, men have died from cocks bitten whilst getting a BJ whilst driving. The entirety of a man's blood circulates through his cock in under 4 minutes, whilst aroused. Sever (or major injure) an erect penis, you kill him. It used to happen for hand-jobs as well - back before collapsable steering columns and air-bags - broken steering wheels killed the man. What a discharged air-bag would do to one - particularly female, slenderer neck - giving a BJ - I hate to think. PS - I've done it, enjoyed it, pulled over for the finale, etc - it was a country drive. I also discovered: somehow we had missed the town we'd intended to stay at - driven right through it. Town of ~9,000 people. So much for concentration? All I'd registered was 'lights'. In the light of this - and maybe there is a god, I didn't kill anyone - 'Get a Room!!'

KaishakuKaishakuover 12 years agoAuthor
My point exactly

thank you anonymous for helping emphasize my point, hence my caution regarding the bite reflex. And I certainly agree about the concentration, that's why we need to turn off those cell phones. Of course if you really want to be safe, just set it on cruise control and both of you climb into the back seat. : )

K.

ErosfanErosfanover 12 years ago
Loved it!

I have fortunately (very fortunately) been the recipient of some great sex while driving.

I have always been very careful while doing so.

You offer some excellent advice, thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
left out a lot

A very good point about bus drivers. But what about truck drivers. Many love to watch action i the car next to them. Not "sex" but love watching tops up showing boobs, or pants down skirts up showing girls fingering. I love watching that. And I really like the few times I've seen girls bent over and blowing the driver. That is so very hot. I love watching their heads bob up and down on a dick while their ass is moving in tandem. I really like catching them, when, as the girl pulls away, swallowing cum, she notices me in the truck next to her watching. I always mouth, GREAT JOB! THank you girls.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous