All Comments on 'Horse-cock Girl Ch. 03'

by joshy029

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Amazing

I loved how scarlet is sexy sweet but also a bit shy and to herself. If i may i would like 2 say a question intended 4 scarlet.

What type of girl do you like?

Helen xx

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
love this sooo much!

ive been waiting for a 3rd chapter with much anticipation. of course in MY mind, the fantasy was that after awhile, amy knocks up lucy and they have a herm daughter. when you introduced scarlett and she asked about locked doors, i had a delighted hunch about her. LOVE this series!!

Newt72Newt72over 12 years ago
fantastic

You always get me off, man lucy is lucky two cocks three holes no waiting lucky little hooker

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Good one. I really liked it. Please continue this story.

XamCottonXamCottonabout 12 years ago

I'm enjoying this series and hope you continue it. The possibilities are endless.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
enjoy it

I'm enjoying this series very much. Looking forward to more.

Azeroth17Azeroth17about 11 years ago
Yay

Best book ever. More please

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
was a little skeptical about Scarlet until...

she turned out to be a herm also. Now the fun begins. We need some luscious mature ladies to be doubled up while Lucy works her mouth and nipples... mmmmmm

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Just a Note

Liked the story, but I would like to point out that the Lake District is not in Scotland

Yours sincerely

Anonymous <(")

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
keeps getting better

I am loving this series.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

:^what that One said. Lol.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Awesome

this is awesome series

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Well, I mean...

Lucy also cheated on her boyfriend with Amy. That doesn't excuse his actions, but Lucy isn't exactly innocent herself

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Nice development.

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123over 3 years ago

"Horse-cock Girl Ch. 03:" - Twenty-one Year Old Long-time Friends, Lucy and Horse-cocked, Amy and Their New Roommate Twenty-one Year Old Hermaphrodite, Scarlet.

Well, I got part of my fetish-wantonness, with the hermaphrodite Scarlet as Amy and Lucy's new roommate. My yearning desire that Amy, now with her many months new and accidental addition--in lieu of a replacement of her pussy--of her sixteen inch horse-cock. Assuming Amy's new horse-cock is an accidental addition to her natural pussy sex organ, thus retaining her female active pussy! With the addition of Amy and Lucy's new roommate hermaphrodite Scarlet, we can now hope for three (3) pregnant female lovers. Keeping my hopes up and my male dick on GO, I'll eagerly anticipate more fuel for my major sexual deviancy needs!. The writer, 'Joshy029's' writing acumen is showing tremendous improvements and ingenuity! Please keep providing your ingenuity and wherewithal for your reader's fantasy needs.

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123about 3 years ago

"Horse-cock Girl Ch. 03:" - I'll still go along with my previous comments about five (5) months ago. At this point everything seems to be jelling, or maybe "jilling" is the more correction description!! New roomie Scarlett has added "new blood" for more mixing of arms, legs, boobs/titties, female dicks and a couple pussies. What a wonderful world we live in--in particular from a male point of view!!

Chris7swChris7swover 2 years ago

I know that a) I’m late to the party and b) that someone’s mentioned it before but – “the Lake District in Scotland” – now that’s a new location for those Cumbrian lakes – I do hope that Nessie doesn’t feel somewhat cast aside.

The discovery of Amy’s dick by Scarlet was remarkably low key – almost as if finding a second dick-girl was the norm. Perhaps it is at their college.

Please also check future stories with a bit more care – there are still quite a number of typos and grammatical errors. Oh sure, I’m acting a bit like the Grammar Police department but if I’m to read a story then it’s nice to find it to be readable throughout. Nip-picking maybe and certainly not intending to make an issue of it.

Overall the story is fun and not at all bad. Many of the sexual phrases are somewhat overused though and I rather feel that you’ve been reading many of the stories by Sexgundam666 and YKN4949 since your wording is remarkably similar at times.

Don’t let me put you off writing though – all us writers get a few brickbats chucked at us from time to time. Constructive criticism from me, I hope.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjoshy029@joshy029
970 Followers
I guess it's about time I mentioned a little about myself, huh? Well, I'm sure you don't want me to bore you, so I'll make it short. I'm a guitarist, not very good, but working on it. I also enjoy what's on my mind or based on something I enjoy doing. When it comes to literoti...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES