All Comments on 'The Neglected Wife's Revenge'

by baddad53

Sort by:
  • 41 Comments
RpierzRpierzover 12 years ago
Not right

Not exactly the type of story you should be putting on this day, don't you think? More appropriate for January 1st which historically is the suicide day. That being written how will hubby get HIS revenge?

GizmorGizmorover 12 years ago
Neglected Wife

Great story. Hope to be reading the next chapter soon! Thanks.

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
LOOKS LIKE SHE IS DISHING OUT

what happens on the re-play. TK U MLJ LV NV

OldHidekiOldHidekiover 12 years ago
What does she say when the divorce papers arrive the Monday morning?

I was just curious. If he is working his ass off, and the only thing she can think about is being unfaithful, how long will this marriage last?

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
They strike again

Yet again the horde of morons strikes. You know, the ones who are apparently incapable of understanding the idea of a sexual FANTASY. I notice there's no spewing about the three women having a lesbian threesome in front of him as 'revenge', even though if anything that's even more unrealistic than the idea of her fucking another guy right in front of him and expecting it to help the marriage. Get a grip and stop being so pathetic that you have to go on the attack just because the story's not to your personal liking, my god...

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Re: every limp dick wimp cuckold. The pathetic signature cry of x_JohnDoe_x.

Making this site a school playground for immature cunts and bullies. Never a drop of humor or any sense of self-awareness. What. A. Sad. Cunt.

This story is tongue in cheek funny. IT'S NOT HAPPENING IN REAL LIFE, GEDDIT??

RpierzRpierzover 12 years ago
Got reply

Fair enough. I await a continuation of this then, & no this was the first of your stories that I've read. You can see the ones I tend to lean to on my profile.

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpetealmost 12 years ago
Anonymous proves retardation yet again....

... trying to explain the dichotomy between fantasy and reality all the while ignorant of the FACT that this is an erotic lit site, NOT a Fantasy site. Go fuck your unicorns somewhere else you fucking pinheads.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Put down that crack Pipe Pissypete

and take the shlong out of your Piehole. According to Merriam-Webster a fantasy is: "a conception or image created by the imagination and having no objective reality." Alot like your sex life Pissy.

The author didn't claim this story actually happened so we can assume it is fiction, "something that is the product of the imagination" (also a synonym for fantasy). We don't need your crackhead ass calling someone a retard when you are clearly unable to define and comprehend simple words in context.

Whatever "unicorns" you're seeing in your psychedelic drug-induced hallucinations have no place here. Take them and your ignorant wannabe duna ass right on down the road and Piss off.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
DIVORCE

She's history even without the boys.

phil2213phil2213about 11 years ago
Very erotic fantasy

Too much work makes Johnny a dull boy. Ignoring one's spouse is never a formula for a good relationship. However, introducing others into the relationship without mutual consent is the "seeds to disaster". This story demonstrated what a fantasy a neglected spouse may endure when neglected. We all have responsibility to earn a living and to maintain our business responsibility. When we circumvent our spouse and family without discussion as a team effort we can expect the worst. The story omits the wife's point of view as it relates to the situation other than her acting out to get attention. Her acting out doesn't bring her closer with her spouse but drives a stake in the heart of their marriage. Perhaps the husband was totally wrong. The husband's wrong at least had some benefit to their future. Her actions were in clear violation of their trust and boundaries of fidelity. Marriage counseling should have been an option sought prior to destruction of their marriage. After the wife's actions she may have eliminated any hope of moving forward in their marriage. Most men wouldn't accept her behavior nor would they continue in a marriage with an unfaithful spouse. The story was thought provoking but fell short due to a Jack of emotion.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Not A Chance

A Story, A Fantasy - sure..BUT, No Way In Hell!!!

The little you wrote about their characters is suggestive that he would go off like a maniac when she attempted to tape him again and I guarantee you, love her - he would divorce her anyway, just for planning it.

His job was important to them.

Oh well, he will be one damn angry guy - she's history!

Good story though = Thanks!

BfreetorunBfreetorunalmost 11 years ago
SHURE! She couldn't just talk with him?

Bad enough she gets with her women friends but, without him fucking around on her, just working hard to make a good living to support her, she is going to fuck some guys?

Now she can go to work and make her own living if she is able to after I cripple her one way or another! No way in hell would a real man tolerate this. Even if she gets half, she would not get anything else from me but a hard way to go.

I know it is just a fucking story but not one that i appreciate. I did not mark it down because that is just not my way.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Hope she has a LOT of fun.

Because once he gets loose, she's going to be out the door and down the road. I hope she enjoys her divorce. Maybe if would have been easier just to TALK to him instead of going bat shit crazy? Oh well - she will learn a sad, but well earned/deserved lesson on what happens to cheating sluts.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
She would be Dead!

Not erotic, just pissed me off.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 11 years ago
Stupid

So she shows her husband her lesbian side while demeaning him for not paying attention to her? I don't think so.

cantbuymycantbuymyalmost 11 years ago

the women would have insured your divorce, the guys your death.

IronDragonIronDragonalmost 11 years ago
She'd better have been joking!

He was working hard to bring home the bacon for his whore wife! If she couldn't see that, she's fuckin' blind!

If the guys show up to fuck her, she'd better be willing to kill him, because if she doesn't, he WILL KILL HER AND HER BOY TOYS!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
inept

Your story line sucked and is not believable. Don't leave your day job as you would never make it as an author of porn. Very disappointing!

IronDragonIronDragonover 10 years ago

@FTDS

Come on, man. This one deserves your brand of justice. Bring down the hammer on this one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Here comes the divorce.

And he knows the women. I wonder if he'll know the men? Because when he sues the women for both his illegal restraint, kidnapping and interfering with his marriage you know they'll cave immediately and testify against his wife in both the criminal trail and the Divorce. Having men just adds to the certainty that he'll get the divorce and most of the assets without much of a problem. The only question that remains is whether or not his wife serves time in jail. I wonder how she likes her idea now? Idiotic story.

TornadoTysTornadoTysabout 10 years ago
Story Line. .....

I do enjoy this theme of story as the wife character is always the same self centred, spoilt, swallow, low intelligent wife !

Irondragon has summed it nicely it that the husband has a highly stressed profession which by its nature pays very well.

The problem with this type of positions in the real world work is that highly paid jobs demand high amount of time and input.

This means the job is not a 9 to 5 and more likely to be 55 - 65 hours per week.

The poor neglected wife who lives in big house, has country club membership, gym membership, able to have 2 or 3 holidays a year, nice BMW on the drive, works a 9-5 low pressure job or even part time, uses the joint credit card to buy want ever she likes. I can see how she feels neglected ! !

As for the bedroom all girl 3sum. I suspect for the girls to be comfortable getting it on with one another this was not their first time having a lesbian relationship / encounters with one another !

As for the 2 guys about to turn up to fuck the poor neglected wife I wonder if the wife has not already tried they out !

So chapter 2 if there is ever going to be one is the husbands only course of action is to divorce her. I hope the author writes into the story about the CCTV the husband installed the previous month. This should help with the imprisonment, physical abuse, and infidelity of the wife in court. As I am sure her character believes she is innocent !

Again I must agree with Irondragon that FTDS should apply his magic to this story.

impo_58impo_58almost 10 years ago
I read it just...

I read it just like a funny story...If it happened realy, it would have consequences...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
what

All this for one month of not paying attention to her. As soon as the guy show up the marriage is over. Then a call to the police to get them all arrested for abduction, etc. Then a divorce where he gets everything. Stupid self centered bitch.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Divorce

Just before the tape goes on he shouts divorce. He admits that he needs to do better but if she fucks some one it is over. Shebdoes and as soon as she let's him go he is out of there.

tazz317tazz317almost 9 years ago
THOSE GUYS AND GALS ARE IN FOR A WORLD OF SHIT

and they are really not aware to the incoming, storm that is a-brewing. TK U MJ LV NV

sinsational83sinsational83almost 9 years ago
WOW

After reading this story I have to say it was a pretty good story. However, it left me thinking that you need to come up with another chapter and let the readers know whether or not she actually did have some guys coming over or, she just said that to wake the dumb ass up and not to ignore her anymore.

DrKenStoneDrKenStonealmost 9 years ago
And...?

You did not finish the story. Simple finish it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Well that was a divorce!

And she's going to prison. Illegal restraint and assault. The abrasions from the cuffs and ropes will send her to prison. He gets to keep all the assets in the divorce. I wonder how the slut thinks her plan worked out? Besides, who would want the cheating cunt after some strange men fucked her? Maybe she's pregnant or has several nasty diseases. Stupid cunt didn't think her plan through very well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I Saw That Coming

Of course, she has men (plural) coming over. Husband works to make a living for them while wife builds up an army of sex partners...until one of her sex partners gets her pregnant, or they pass on an STD to her, violently molests her husband, or word gets out in his neighborhood, company, friends, and family that he has been cuckolded.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
There Was Actually A Situation Like This

In my neighborhood, a wife was feeling neglected because her husband was being terribly over used by his boss. So he awoke one Saturday morning of a long holiday weekend to find himself tied and handcuffed in bed. A gag was tied around his mouth and a parade of his coworkers came in and took turns with his wife. These men were all jealous of him because he was doing work that they all thought should have been assigned to them. They thought he had volunteered for the assignments, but, in fact, the boss had gone to him first because he knew the husband would not refuse and was the best man for the job. A few divorces followed and several of his fellow coworkers lost their jobs. Quite the public scandal.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
ok

its been a long time but where is part 2 when he gets his revenge as he did nothing wrong yet she plans on revenge? He works his ass off for the money to pay the bills etc and she comes and brings slut to do him and then men for her? Just sick.

jtwheelsjtwheelsalmost 5 years ago
I believe all work ahead of wife deserve what you get causes more cheating

Don't like these kind of stories but 3 weeks deserves all he gets family before work

A little over etc but 3 weeks

Fuck him oh that's right he is not doing it

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
As one guy(?) said

He busts his ass to make a living for her and her reaction is to torture him?

Neglect her by divorce and BTB

Jhbrown27Jhbrown27over 4 years ago
Ain't fair

Well, so much for that marriage.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
For those critical of the criticisms

Most of us who dislike this story dislike it's absurdity. If you get off on having a woman humiliate you, more power to you. The rest of us who don't find it arousing may read it, but we expect a good story. This was not a good story. The author might as well written that the husband wore a blue tie, so the wife had to humiliate him to teach him a lesson. It's absurd. Put a little effort into developing a realistic reason for the wife's actions. Then people like me who don't enjoy male humiliation will still enjoy the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
The only lesson he learned?

Is that his wife has no love or respect for him and that she's a selfish bitch. I hope she enjoys her divorce. She can support herself and be free to fuck anyone she likes.

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

if the boys come then the lawyer is next and should be anyways for a wife to do that to her husband she is just another slut

AbctoyAbctoyover 3 years ago
Fuck her.

Divorce.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
not worth a fuck

nothing but a nasty whore , divorce the cunt.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
It never happened again

Because he divorced the slut. That was just stupid. Unfinished to boot. When he got loose he called the police and had them arrested for illegal restraint, assault, battery, sexual assault and spousal abuse just to name a few of the charges. His wife sat in prison, got used as Big Bertha's Bitch, he got a divorce and kept everything in the divorce.

1 star

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous