All Comments on 'Wife Secretly Fucks Her Son's Friend Ch. 02'

by SLICKHEAD

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
5* to counter x_cuckjohn_x

He thinks these are real life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
1 star to counter Anonkings comment.

..

johnstang2johnstang2over 9 years ago
hmm I see more of the first but:

My question is how did all this start???????

What is the husband going to do about her cheating??? Take it like a good cuck??? Stand up for himself and his son who only seems to have friends because they only want to fuck his mom????

Come on and give us some meat to go with these scraps you feeding us.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Total crap

1 star. This is worthless. Why stay married to a heartless Cunt. But like most of the sissy Cunt writers in the LW sewer they have to make the husband a complete wimp.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Re johnstang2 11/24/14 "hmm i see..." (Respectfully)

As to whether the husband will stand up for his son who only seems to have friends because his mom has sex with them, - i totally agree with you.

Whereas Ch. 1 of the series is primarily erotic, Ch 2 is unapologetically PORNOGRAPHIC. Pornography is about people doing wild things none of which have any real consequesnces.

What happens in erotic fantasies stays in the fatasy world! In my secret fatasies, my bosses can gang bang my wife's before my very eyes, yet i do not feel uncomfortable meeting any of them at work next morning!

I gave Ch. 2 a 4+ (4.4/5 = 88%).

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Games not to a new height

How did she take it to a.New height? Screw him in the top bunk

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

, The guys cheered as Josh shoot his load on her face and mouth.'''''''' EDIT< EDIT< EDIT!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSLICKHEAD@SLICKHEAD
376 Followers
My wife loves Pleasing other men while I watch and I join in sometime , She loves having several guys at once !!! We are in our mid 50s and love all types of sex