All Comments on 'What The Cat Dragged In Ch. 29'

by psyche_b_mused

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
DawnzoDawnzoover 12 years ago
Thank you so very much for a wonderful update!!

I love their relationship and the casual day to day insight. I love the way you write.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wonderful story.. AGAIN! fantastic story written by the most fantastic writer.

KatLadyKatLadyover 12 years ago
I love how they act like your not so average married couple

It's clear they love each other. Now I'm just waiting for the preggers announcement.

Welcome back. Thanks for the new chapter.

GimletEdgeGimletEdgeover 12 years ago
Currents and eddies

You do such a good job of weaving the story around the characters. The shifting moods feel like water flowing through tide pools, around rocks and up against the beach. The extra dimension of smell reveals emotions in a way that doesn't exist outside fantasy writing.

With resolution to the threats of Stan and Cavello nearing, will there finally be peace and security for a cat and his frail? We still have to find out if Kelly has more powers, too. Plenty to keep us riveted for future episodes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Wonderful Read

I appreciate the care you take and am in awe of the skill you show with small details of plot and character development, never belaboring a point just carefully weaving them through the story.

In this chapter, for instance, there in a small thread that adds to Creeds character. It starts with Victor watching Kelly donning a pair of her homemade pink and purple socks and him noting that they are her favorite. It ends with Victor giving Kelly a laptop with a pink and purple lid and him blowing it off as "the closest they had" to what he really wanted.

Little, almost throwaway things like this are peppered throughout your story and add so much richness. Wonderful read.

nappyfro81nappyfro81over 12 years ago
Awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love this story!

kiwiplumkiwiplumover 12 years ago
what can I say

but thank you for another chapter, this is a wonderful story in so many levels.

All the best wishes to you and many thanks for the enjoyment-

Cheers

katgoddess1katgoddess1over 12 years ago
Perfect

Great writing as usual. Glad to see a new chapter. It looks like the beginning of the end for Stan! I hope you will write again soon!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Great story :) love this series... patiently waiting the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Question.

By the way, this is the best story I've read in this site. Ever. I'd just like to know how many chapters do you plan for it to take until the end? Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

I hate proofs too

Leno10054Leno10054over 8 years ago
I feel Like......

Something major is gonna happen soon. Maybe it's just me but the word starts with p and ends with y. And it involves peeing on a stick.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous