All Comments on 'College Days'

by nycperv

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Please get an editor!

Nice story with generally good readability, but when you make basic mistakes on simple things like when to use she and when to use her it distracts from the story line. BTW you use she in the subjective case ie "she and Jane took turns sucking my cock" where she and Jane are the subject of the sentence. The easy way to tell is to write the sentence without the second subject. ie "she took turns" not "her took turns" Good luck and keep on writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
love the story

soooooo hot you are by far the best writer. my dick was so hard! so much detail!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Not Realistic

Not very realistic on many levels. Wild 18 year old girls that ride huge dicks like pros, huh? They love huge loads of semen, too? Ok.

Also, the dialogue was off. You have the young women speaking like 13 year old boys think.

exhultantexhultantover 3 years ago
Tantalizing.

A little obsessive about breasts whereas putting his penis into each girl's vagina is the priority. All the spraying semen about is wasted if it is not inside a pulsating cunt - and each pussy yearns to be filled.

Each girl could them have the streamers of cum licked out by him as well as by the other girl,.

The "pick-up'" of the girls was well done. Always interesting as to how the sex started.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usernycperv@nycperv
799 Followers
I write more than I publish, but am always looking for editors so please reach out if interested in helping out. Love to hear from fans, so I encourage you to comment or send feedback.