All Comments on 'Dan's Mom Substitutes For Daughter'

by JRob

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Can You Say......?

" Mrs. Robinson,....are you trying to seduce me..?"

So.....tell us what else the dear Mrs. Johnson would do to protect the purity of her daughter..............

grayge37grayge37over 12 years ago
Surely . . .

you have intentions to submit another chapter or two. I'm sure I can speak for other readers that it would be very disappointing for you to not add more chapters to this storyline. Come on! Be a good guy and not disappoint us.

Obviously we think your writing is well done, the storyline is well thought out and organized, and the descriptive scenes are captivating (Hot, Hot, Hot!)

HamsterHamsterover 12 years ago
Ridiculous

Ridiculous! Too fantastic even for a 15 year old's fantasy. Leaves her daughter clueless about how to handle guys and schtupps the boyfriend herself....ridiculous.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
What a great story

I just don't get some of the people who comment on stories. They obviously don't get what is erotic. I sometimes think they should stick to their Guns magazine or Bozos Are Us or whatever. I for one, loved this story. Almost voyeuristic, like we could see it happening in front of us. I know there are thousands of daughters whose mom would like to ensure they are "pure" especially with all the slutty ones out there. Not that I don't like young sluts, but I mean this story is so very realistic. Dad isn't taken care of mom, mom wants to take care of daughter, next door neighbor gets the benefit of mom!

I will agree with the comment that there is a "Graduate" there. But whatever, a very hot story and you just have to keep up the great work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
plot

wow, i found a story on erotica with a plot. but i like erotica, they let me be anonomous.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Great job on the story. Very enjoyable. The other anon commentor has some issues and should be ignored.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Woman...not women.

An OK story. A few grammar mistakes as noted.

4*

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Attention to detail.

Your stuff's pretty good but poor spelling/use of incorrect words really spoil things. Couldn't you spare the time for a slow read through before submitting and/or ask a literate friend to do it?

M222RJR.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJRob@JRob
1639 Followers
I began writing for the thrill of seeing my name in print, but lately it is a lot more. It has led to great friendships. I do a lot of travel, and could classify myself as a people watcher. I love to observe, then use the imagination to write about those observations. Along th...