All Comments on 'On a Run Ch. 01'

by yeaimbored

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Great start. You should definitely keep this going.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

great story. those boys need to dress you in some girly clothes and fuck you silly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
nice beginning...

I would like some more...

clearlakequeenclearlakequeenover 12 years ago
More!

There is that moment in a sissy's life when he realizes he is a sissy, and not like other men. i think your character just had his moment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Hmmm

Well maybe some cross dressing, but no surgery please.

Angelflower88Angelflower88over 12 years ago
I think another chapter would be great

I'm not sure about surgary, but I do think that some crossdressing would be nice as well as idk maybe some romance in there, I wouldn't mind seeing this as a forced sexual incounter throughout this story with some romance with the male (you never gave hium a name, might be a good idea ;).) shared between the two.. idk just my thoughts and the story seemed like it could go that way, even though it was a forced sexual incounter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
not a fan of shemales

please keep it strictly gay.

i also believe you should add some cross dressing

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Think about point of view

Your story is interesting and I want to read more, but it would flow better if you switched to third person. You wouldn't have to stop the action and drop out of the story to describe the narrator if you did third or closely attached third person.

Hey, watch the puns. He felt a prick in his ass.

Crazy87875Crazy87875almost 9 years ago
sounded like fun actually

That sounds like something I`d like to have happen to me!! Pleasev write a second chapter and let us know what happened to you next!

hungbottomhungbottomover 7 years ago
Two big dicks

I's love to walk around where ever it is that you are. I take on those to big cocked studs any time.

OveryourkneeOveryourkneeover 6 years ago
Mmmm nice

Wish it was me

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useryeaimbored@yeaimbored
110 Followers
I wrote a fair amount of smut when I was younger and relatively inexperienced (see the 2011-2012 stuff). I'm back at it and hoping to put out better stories for your pleasure. I always welcome feedback, particularly if it's constructive criticism!

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES