All Comments on 'At His Mercy Ch. 02'

by phalanx_888

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
My new favourite story

and in my greed the chapters can't come fast enough, well done! If you were mine i'd have you chained to your computer so you could churn out chapters faster heheh.

vixen1485vixen1485over 12 years ago
Loved it

I agree with anon, can't get enough and want more!!! Can't wait for the next chapter

LadyPartsLadyPartsover 12 years ago
Good story!

I can see this story ending up with many chapters. It's very good so far but I think the chapters are too small; this chapter and the first chapter should have been contained in one submission.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
MORE!!!!!!!

I'm in love with this story! I love where it's going and hope you write more

blackciriblackciriabout 12 years ago

Can't wait for more!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
More!

Please continue this story. I've been checking back for a new chapter way too often. =)

xodarapxodarapabout 12 years ago
Still Good

I really enjoyed the first chapter and was excited when I saw you posted a second. This chapter still has the same quality as the first one did and I'm eager to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Please keep writing

This is lovely.

OhnonotmeOhnonotmealmost 12 years ago
Wow.

Amazing, please keep writing. :)

jdgray68jdgray68almost 12 years ago
more please

these stories are really goog, can't wait to read your next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Please continue!

Such a brilliant story, I really hope that you'll finish it because there's nothing worse than reading a story you really get into and then realise that the author is never going to finish. So please finish!

phalanx_888phalanx_888almost 12 years agoAuthor

I completely understand; I hate it when that happens, too! I'm still working on this story (along with bits and pieces of several others D: ) and will post the next chapter as soon as I can. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Please come back!

Been checking this every few days for updates since it was published originally. Please please pleeaaaassseeee post some more chapters!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Only found this recently

Better than alot of the shit on here. Too many stories just get started and abandoned. I enjoyed reading what you've written so far, and I would greatly interest me to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Give us more!

Wow! I am so loving this story! Def keep going with it! I never comment on stories but this is by far one of the best I've read so far. Great job!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Ahh!! You can't leave it like that!!

Please add to this story!! It has such potential and I'd really like to see what happens!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
???

When are you gonna post the new chapter?!?!?! GAH!!

DreamCatcher7333DreamCatcher7333over 10 years ago
Please, for the sake of my sanity, add more to your story.

I know ordinary life is busy, but every night I sign into my account, click on your story and every night my heart breaks because there is nothing more to see. Please write more.

magevmagevover 9 years ago
More, please?

This story is so interesting, it deserves to be completed, won't you please write more and bring it to a satisfying finish?

sophiesingsophiesingabout 9 years ago

Love it so far and very interested. Is there another part due to come out soon?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Good job so far, please finish!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Really well written , but write mooore please

Ellienora35Ellienora35over 6 years ago
This is just getting good

I need another chapter now, please. It is just getting good

Moviegal6000Moviegal6000almost 6 years ago
Oh come on!! More!

More right now! How could you end it with that ending!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
TIME

OKAY KIDDO. YOU'VE HAD 4 MONTHS. TIME TO GET CRACKING! i KNOW IT'S A PAIN TO DRAG OUT OF BED IN THE MORNING', AND GO TILL DARK BUT YOU HAVE FOLKS WAITIN' TO READ THE REST OF THE STORY. YOU HAVE A RESPONSIBILTY(SP) TO THE PUBLIC TO FINISH WHAT YA STARTED. COME, YOU CAN DO IT!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I'm actually so upset that this series appears to be abandoned. It showed so much promise. I loved reading it, as short as it was. I hope you get around to completing it when time allows for it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous