Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
WilliamTellsOvertureWilliamTellsOvertureover 12 years ago
Wonderfull story!

Here's why. I missed reading Chapter 1 so I read it before proceeding to Chapter 2. There were times when you had me laughing. The character, Dan... how can I put it... is so unabashedly precocious that it's precious. It's like he's cool and yet excited all at the same time. Keep going.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Super continuation

Thanks for the series. I have often thought of my friend Trevor's mom, and this story got me thinking about her as your lead character. I laughed at some of your sly comments, about how the situation developed, and hot erotica many of the scenes were. I once stumbled across a couple doing it in the park. They were down a path like you mentioned, and I was going down to the river to fish. Was paying little attention to anything until I heard something ahead, and when I turned the corner there was a girl giving a blow job to an older guy. I didn't know what to do so I watched for a couple seconds until the guy noticed me. I turned and walked away but it was so hot seeing them. I pictured myself stumbling upon you and Dan's mom in the park!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
thanks for the follow up

I enjoyed the two characters and it was a nice touch how they ended up in the park!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
More

MORE PLEASE. There is so much more you can do with this.

BjorntufukBjorntufukover 12 years ago

Omg, you need to finish. This is so well writtem for this site.

tazz4fun69tazz4fun69almost 7 years ago
more

cant wait to find out if he gets to fuck the mother. gotta write more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Blow jobs

MEH! There is a pussy in the room idiot!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

This story is garbage. No suspense, no plot, no creativity, no imagination. No editing. This was a fuckin' nightmare to read.

I will, however, make note of this "author's" name just for the sake of bypassing any further posts by this author. This was a hodge podge of errors & a waste of time.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJRob@JRob
1633 Followers
I began writing for the thrill of seeing my name in print, but lately it is a lot more. It has led to great friendships. I do a lot of travel, and could classify myself as a people watcher. I love to observe, then use the imagination to write about those observations. Along th...