All Comments on 'Eternal Ch. 12'

by Feotakahari

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
FeotakahariFeotakahariover 12 years agoAuthor

I want to thank everyone who read all the way to the end. This is the last chapter of the current story, but it probably won't be the last story set in this world.

I've got a lot of work ahead of me. I'm currently writing another story, a superhero tale called "Powerless" (which is fortunately half the length of this one), and after that, I hope to write yet another, a fantasy called "The Seal Breaks." At some point, I still intend to revise and expand "Cold Steel" as well, and I'm debating whether to reboot "Dulling the Pain" (which had a mixed initial response, at least partly due to a confusing opening.)

As recently as a year ago, I didn't expect that my work would ever be popular enough to have fans. It's a heady feeling, but it also brings an obligation to make sure everything I write is up to their standards. I hope to entertain you for years to come.

MizTMizTover 12 years ago
Thank You

for sharing your story. I like this ended. Not in a perfect world, but better than it was. And in the end Ghost was right when she "I don't need much to make me happy. Just a strong roof, a warm bed, and the one I love beside me--the three things we all deserve." Of course I thought Ghost/Leila would become Leila. Something left open for the future?

I hope to read more of you!

katgoddess1katgoddess1over 11 years ago

Strangely fascinating.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFeotakahari@Feotakahari
91 Followers
Lover of cute and fluffy stories. Reluctant writer of dark ones. (Cute is so hard to write!) Unashamed Benthamite. Pro-lamia advocate, because they deserve cuddles, not steppies.

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Eternal Ch. 11 Previous Part
Eternal Series Info